Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ban skinny jeans for men!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭flag123

yeah they look seriously queer alright. skinny jeans, nerdy white sneakers and a peruvian wool hat to top it off. some guys these days have no shame. Some bent haircuts going around aswel.

yea these hair cuts are getting out of control!:eek:...there not doing themselves any favors regarding attracting women as they simply draw other dodgy men to themselves:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭icescreamqueen

Red Storm wrote: »
    YES!! Ould fellas wear cardigans, not 20 year olds!!! actually now i think of it, everything apart from leather jackets and Levi 501's should be banned....

Finally a real man talking!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

yeah they look seriously queer alright. skinny jeans, nerdy white sneakers and a peruvian wool hat to top it off. some guys these days have no shame. Some bent haircuts going around aswel.

Why do they hang the hats off the back of their heads? And why do they wear scarves with T-shirts? Where did these fashions come from?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Iron Hide

kowloon wrote: »
    Why do they hang the hats off the back of their heads? And why do they wear scarves with T-shirts? Where did these fashions come from?
    Its indie man, don't you get it??!! And those stupid tea-cosy hats with the bobbles hanging off them, jesus don't get me started!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Where did these fashions come from?

The fashionable.

• Advertisement

The fashionable.

How did they become fashionable? It's all so impractical, how can they run with their trousers around their shins?

How did they become fashionable?

If you're too old to get it, then why worry about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

I agree with the OP and on the same point I think all women's clothing should be banned.

Turn that ban into a burn and you got yourself a plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

How's about everyone just doesn't give a fvck what anyone else wears? If it upsets you so much, then just stay indoors all day and look at yourself in the mirror.

If you're too old to get it, then why worry about it?

I think I've offended someones fashion sense.
    Don't worry about it, you can look back on all those photos in a few years and laugh at how stupid you looked. :D

• Advertisement

Cianos wrote: »
    How's about everyone just doesn't give a fvck what anyone else wears? If it upsets you so much, then just stay indoors all day and look at yourself in the mirror.

If they could be happy doing that, then they wouldn't be whinging about how other people look / dress.

Cianos wrote: »

But I'm bored and I want to complain about something that's not too topical :(.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Ban text talk from Boards.ie.

Off the point. Ban!:pac:

I think I've offended someones fashion sense.
    Don't worry about it, you can look back on all those photos in a few years and laugh at how stupid you looked. :D

I'm old enough to remember skinny jeans the first time they came around (again), so when I look back at photos of me wearing them, I think, "what a dude". I also have photos of me in flares, so I can take them out too when they too come back into fashion. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 33,026 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Are you a victim of this crime against fashion? Please men! Don't wear these things! I've had one too many visions of men's chicken legs in these things! Ugh!

Ban the ****ing fashion police. What makes you think you're better or more important that everyone else?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

New Thread!!!.. Boys that actually Straighten their hair!...

No joke!! it actually happens!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭muffy

I'm old enough to remember skinny jeans the first time they came around (again), so when I look back at photos of me wearing them, I think, "what a dude". I also have photos of me in flares, so I can take them out too when they too come back into fashion. :p

The classic skinny-jean look of the 70's, look at Jim Morrison, Robert Plant, are they not fine figures of men? :D

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Ban the ****ing fashion police. What makes you think you're better or more important that everyone else?
    Hey sailor!...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Iron Hide

muffy wrote: »
    The classic skinny-jean look of the 70's, look at Jim Morrison, Robert Plant, are they not fine figures of men? :D
    Or go 80's metal, Hetfield, Mustaine etc....

Ehm. Let's not.

• Advertisement

Axl Rose? Pure testosterone squueeeeeeeeeeezed into them tight pants.

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »

I can't believe that the username "Icky Poo" was already taken.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Raargh let's ban self-expression on men. Us real men know we can show our individuality perfectly with out boot-cut jeans from Unique, and our witty t-shirt that lets everyone else know to return us to the pub if we're found on one of our manly binges.

Raargh let's ban self-expression on men. Us real men know we can show our individuality perfectly with out boot-cut jeans from Unique, and our witty t-shirt that lets everyone else know to return us to the pub if we're found on one of our manly binges.

And let's not forget the short back & sides with a touch of gel (just a touch - not enough to be gay) & the lumberjack / white with black or blue striped shirt. And desert boots go with everything. Them, or Clarks shoes, just like me da used to wear. Jubbly.

Yea, those guys are the classy ones :rolleyes:
    "conserve water, drink beer" LOL gets me every time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Black hoody, blue jeans. Everything else is garish.

Black hoody, blue jeans.

Thankfully life is more diverse than the audience at a Pixies concert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Thankfully life is more diverse than the audience at a Pixies concert.

A what concert?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

And let's not forget the short back & sides with a touch of gel (just a touch - not enough to be gay) & the lumberjack / white with black or blue striped shirt. And desert boots go with everything. Them, or Clarks shoes, just like me da used to wear. Jubbly.

Don't forget the belt buckle WHICH IS ALSO A BOTTLE OPENER - outrageous, what a hoot, who let the dogs out?!!

• Advertisement

If you can fit into them all the more power to you!

Advertisement