Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to live?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 suitcase23

tgav32 wrote: »
    DONT GO TO DONEGAN COURT WHATEVER YOU DO!!!

Why?? My friend might be staying there.....:rolleyes: Is there something she should know??

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭hokeypokey

I think its unlikely to get a single, because most people have that as their first so people who have doubles will get offered singles when they open up. The list is shorter for the double so its the best bet. the double ensuite i think is the most likely but its more money!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

tgav32 wrote: »
    DONT GO TO DONEGAN COURT WHATEVER YOU DO!!!

Please include a reason for such statements in future. Mod.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Blondie1104

hey,repeat 1st year arts girl sharing house with 3 other females..
    girl supossed to be sharing twin room after getting 2nd round offer for UL.. bed now available in twin room..65e per week,bins and tv licence incl..
    all mod cons. hoping to get NTL and wireless broadband in the first whileen aswel..any interest get back to me

hey,repeat 1st year arts girl sharing house with 3 other girls in Hazel Park-Newcastle!
    There was supposed to be a girl sharing twin room,but is just after getting 2nd round offer for UL.. bed now available in twin room..65e per week,bins and tv licence incl..
    recently refurbished and all mod cons. hoping to get NTL and wireless in the first whileen aswel..any interest get back to me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭Ficheall

hoping to get NTL and woreless in the first whileen aswel..any interest get back to me ;)

Hmm...

wireless

• Registered Users Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭Ficheall

It was more entertaining the other way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

If anyones looking for a single room very near the college drop me a PM. Probably not 1st years as you'd probably be probably be better off somewhere with other first years :P PM me for details and it'd be available to move into straight away :)

Advertisement