Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭bernardo mac

My god that John Moloney Laois / Offaly TD has some brass neck - encompassess everything that is hateful about FF gombeenism

Annoyed:mad:

Hilarious that John Moloney TD spoke to the media about Brian Cowen having made "A Fulsome Apology" .to the media .Surely the irony escapes Moloney.He does represent the arrogant thickness that is endemic within the FF ranks.I'd have nought against Brian Cowen as a person but he does mix with a fairly thick bunch that have a long tradition of conniving,wheedling,bribing and exploiting the economy for their own gain,primarily.Yes indeed a brass neck he does possess and a very thick and impervious skull.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

One of these days Vincent will read the newspaper headlines in a semi-coherent way.rolleyes.gif

Pat Rabbitte called Micheal Martin "pouncey"! eek.gifbiggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭delaad

Koloman wrote: »
    Pat Rabbitte called Micheal Martin "pouncey"! eek.gifbiggrin.gif

And Browne stitchted Rabbitte up like a Turkey over his plans to create
    another f***ing State Bank at a cost of E20bn!

The scary thing about politics right now is the calibre of the replacements for the goons we have in power as is. Scary, that is, if you believe that the political leaders actually have any influence over the economic direction of a country in the first place.

Maybe some of the "major powers" might, but small powers like us don't. We lost our economic sovereignty the day we voted for Maastricht, the cradle of the Euro. Briliiant for us when interest rates were low, but now that the busted boom is over, a total pain as we are going to have to choke our spending just to stay in the club.

If interest rates, however, start to rise in any real sense, then it will be time to cut loose, get our currency back, devalue it to the limit, flood Europe with cheap food, pharmaceuticals, software packages etc,....provided we have control of a home based energy source...., and discover real independence for the first time. Norway may be the model.

You know, folks, it could be fun.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭evenmicheal

Browne has got Twitter now, at least Dan Boyle is there to help him tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭baldbear

Vincent is in a tizzy. He's panting now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭deise_boi

Bloody hell, talk about avoiding the question Roisin! Vincent is just cracking :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Labour as usual, nothing specific.. afraid of scaring off the electorate... The last thing we need is these fools in Government.. We might as well put Jack O'Conner in charge of the state and give him another 100k

220px-Count-von-count.jpg

One ha ha ha , Two ha ha ha..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,291 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Classic Labour there. Shortall is possibly the worst spoofer in the Labour Party.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭PKen

Roisin Shorthall is almost as infuriatingly irritating as Joan Burton. At least the "Count" is on tonight - I think he's great.

PKen wrote: »
    Roisin Shorthall is almost as infuriatingly irritating as Joan Burton. At least the "Count" is on tonight - I think he's great.

Yeah I like Constantin as well. He always makes a lot of sense.. Hope we dont find out he's one of those Russian spies..

Wasn't that priest caught up in the Ryan report when he refused to make a public comment on the issue?

I can't even listen to his contribution for that reason.

Roisin thinks the country is full of millionaires. Where are they? I'm tired hearing this claptrap. Contrary to the populist (Labour) belief, the wealthiest do pay more taxes in the country and the wider (lower income) population pay less or none at all. Everyone should pay some tax.

Vincent hilarious winding up Dan Boyle...

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭woysworld

how many times will vincent cough 2nite?:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭baldbear

Don't be slagging Jamaica!

vinny has yet another panel on to discuss his nightly question "Why didnt we let Anglo go?"..

woysworld wrote: »
    how many times will vincent cough 2nite?:p:p

Maybe we should have a "cough-off" between Vincent and Marc Coleman. First man to vomit up their lungs wins!

Koloman wrote: »
    Maybe we should have a "cough-off" between Vincent and Marc Coleman. First man to vomit up their lungs wins!

Don't forget Marian Finucane. I heard she smokes plenty. Look who's presenting the weather - beats Martin King.

• Advertisement

Don't forget Marian Finucane. I heard she smokes plenty. Look who's presenting the weather - beats Martin King.

Forgot about her! If only she were on the radio more often then I might have remembered.rolleyes.gif

A three way battle it is then! biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Johnny Utah

Poor show last night, mediocre panel!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭AOwannabe

Ha! Did anyone else find that funny when VB was talking about the Jay Leno "Drunken moron" incident. He said "This is outragous, Brian Cowen is not a moron" but never mentioned the drunken part.

Well, I found it quite amusing anyway

Lucinda "Cretin" is on tonight. She's good at frowning, isn't she?

Lucinda "Cretin" is on tonight. She's good at frowning, isn't she?

I think she's quite attractive if she didnt keep pulling faces.. Conor Lenihan is the most uninspiring, unintelligent, politician I have ever seen.. He's like the idiot son that the father keeps in the family business, only because the mother wont allow him to be fired..

Mary Lou looks young with the new do... (try saying that after a few pints)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭AOwannabe

Mary Lou saying "let me finish" when nobody is interrupting her :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

vincent finding them out tonight, mary lou as usual pushing the sinn fein crap again.

My god Mary Lou.... Why didnt she just say "Irish people, including many farmers, profited HUGELY from the property boom, and they have money in the bank"..

Hilarious couple of minutes. Mary Lou states that studies have shown that there is wealthy people in the country (or words to that effect)..VB says what studies?

Mary Lou - Blank response.

Very funny.

• Advertisement

Mary Lou looks great. Did you catch that? - Conor Lenihan said something intelligent.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement