Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cold Spell From Tuesday 19 Jan 09?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭danni2

yes, it was nice to get back playing astro turf soccer at the weekend. Still, I'd happily go another month without playing, due to cold weather, as well. Not sure most of the other lads, who play, would agree though:p
    Well I totally agree with you nacho, I love playing soccer but nothing beats the cold and snow for me:)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

WEll TOUGH!

Many of us here also find comments like this more than tiresome.

By all means add me to your "ignore" list!

Doesn't bother me.

This is a WEATHER forum after all.

Not a snow and thunder forum; and the cold spell is not happening and that too is weather and sound reporting of that.

OK?

OK!

Snow is thankfully rare here; maybe relocate to eg Switzerland.. Face reality? Else you will remain unhappy. Many of us enjoy whatever comes...

Off to enjoy the calm and mild air after a month of being housebound and cold.

Bought an edger yesterday ready to break new ground for vegetables.

Long may the mildness and peace last..

Vudgie wrote: »
    I have to say these 'poetic' posts are getting a bit tiresome.

It would be interesting to say the least to see snow/sleet this week but I would say the chances are slim to none. Never say never in Ireland though!

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭MetLuver

Graces7 wrote: »
    WEll TOUGH!

Many of us here also find comments like this more than tiresome.

By all means add me to your "ignore" list!

Doesn't bother me.

This is a WEATHER forum after all.

Not a snow and thunder forum; and the cold spell is not happening and that too is weather and sound reporting of that.

OK?

OK!

Snow is thankfully rare here; maybe relocate to eg Switzerland.. Face reality? Else you will remain unhappy. Many of us enjoy whatever comes...

Off to enjoy the calm and mild air after a month of being housebound and cold.

Bought an edger yesterday ready to break new ground for vegetables.

Long may the mildness and peace last..

what was that guys problem?:rolleyes: I honestly think if someone has nothing costructive or intelligent to say they should not bother posting at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭MetLuver

Vudgie wrote: »
    I have to say these 'poetic' posts are getting a bit tiresome.

It would be interesting to say the least to see snow/sleet this week but I would say the chances are slim to none. Never say never in Ireland though!

Go someplace else then!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭eskimocat

Morning all!!

And how are we this fine morning??? I've been away from computer for a couple of days and was experiencing withdrawl symptoms...

So whats all this business about more snow coming ?? :p:p

LOL the yahoo home page for uk is forecasting more snow...
    Que the ramp!

http://m.ie.yahoo.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Chicken Run

aye - Lucy on SKY News gave a small bit of snow for the UK today...

Like Graces7 however, I am enjoying the milder weather and the chance to finally attack my veg plot that I haven't seen since November thanks to (a) floods and (b) frost and snow.

Spring now please :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭eskimocat

I have alot of travelling to do, the lenght and breth of the country over the next month or so and i suppose a break from dangerous travel conditions would be extremely gratefull....so speaketh my adult....

Meanwhile Snow snow snow snow chats my child :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

Snow is not rare in ireland,face facts, maybe in some parts but not in Donegal.
    I get 2 to 3 coverings of it every year.
    You might aswell say the flu is rare aswell because it usually comes once a year :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

well considering we have had 5 weeks of it here on the hills i highly doubt its rare!

Advertisement