Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City Predictions Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Louis comes back

• Registered Users Posts: 85,296 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Pete and Miriam to hook up

Yvonne comes back to claim Ruth

One of my predictions is coming true! A transgender character is coming to Fair City

Mass suicide in Carrigstown

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

branie2 wrote: »
    Mass suicide in Carrigstown

If they played the cult thing right, that's exactly what could be in store. Although I have to say I don't think FC would have the balls to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Sean 18

If they played the cult thing right, that's exactly what could be in store. Although I have to say I don't think FC would have the balls to do it.

Or better still this cult thing is being run by Lucy some sort of revenge on carrigstown

Wayne wins the lotto.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Sean 18 wrote: »
    Or better still this cult thing is being run by Lucy some sort of revenge on carrigstown

Lucy would be more a victim of a cult than a creator I'd say. She would be the best character to use as someone fanatical into a cult who would be totally brainwashed and try to brainwash others. Kerry Ann would also be a good character for this as she is totally gullible and it would make her character interesting instead of all this babby stuff.

Carol gives up smoking

• Advertisement

Lucy would be more a victim of a cult than a creator I'd say. She would be the best character to use as someone fanatical into a cult who would be totally brainwashed and try to brainwash others. Kerry Ann would also be a good character for this as she is totally gullible and it would make her character interesting instead of all this babby stuff.

That's a very good prediction, BuilderPlumber, and one I didn't even consider. As nice as Kerri Ann is, she wears her heart on her sleeve and is the perfect victim for Charles Manson, what will all her anxiety about having a child. Phoenix Way could claim to promote a holistic way of life to increase her chances and it wont be long before shes as sucked in as Emmet, telling the world to sign up to "the group"!.

I also predict Manson will convince Delores to leave Pete.

That's a very good prediction, BuilderPlumber, and one I didn't even consider. As nice as Kerri Ann is, she wears her heart on her sleeve and is the perfect victim for Charles Manson, what will all her anxiety about having a child. Phoenix Way could claim to promote a holistic way of life to increase her chances and it wont be long before shes as sucked in as Emmet, telling the world to sign up to "the group"!.

Good point maybe manson would want Pete as her right hand man

• Registered Users Posts: 30,271 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Ruth and Jack to move out of home and rent somewhere together.
    Either that or for social services to become involved!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

I think that if they go down a fullblown cult route with this storyline it could make things very interesting. Kerry Ann's character could be expanded beyond just yet another 'I want to have a baby put I can't' story.

There are so many characters who this cult could exploit at the moment. Katy is an obvious one. The cult could exploit her as she makes the transition from being held captive to interacting with the world again. Charlotte likewise as she struggles to deal with her guilt over Paddy. Carol too seems to be someone heading into a vulnerable period of her life and yet another who this organisation could exploit. Then you could bring back Lucy as the main victim too.

On the surface, Miriam looks relatively harmless and her group a wellmeaning one. I feel that Pete will be the only one who will see through her for a long time and the group will be seen as a positive thing by many characters who feel it is the only place that understands them. It will begin to get more sinister when it collects all the information that its members are pouring out. It could then start forcing people to do things and the information they give could be used as a weapon against them. Charlotte killing Paddy being a major example. This new transgender character could be yet another victim of this group. The basis will be that this group will be seen by all as the only people who truly understand them and then they will realise they are trapped when they begin to notice the group for what it really is.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,296 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Carol and Cathal to sleep together

Dolores joins Miriam's cult

Dean marries Caoimhe

Emmett murders Osin.

Emmett murders Osin.

Does anyone remember when oisin was kidnapped by the mad nanny?

That's right, because she had lost a baby herself

• Advertisement

Kerri-Ann goes back to Mondo

Katy forgives Debbie and comes home

Miriam to convince the followers of Phoneix Way to work full time with her.

Paul and Niamh get back together. Niamh's long lost twin sister moves to Carrigstown and Paul sleeps with her. Niamh tries to take all Paul's assets off him with a master plan. Paul and Niamh break up. A few months later Paul and Niamh get back together!

Paul and Niamh get back together. Niamh's long lost twin sister moves to Carrigstown and Paul sleeps with her. Niamh tries to take all Paul's assets off him with a master plan. Paul and Niamh break up. A few months later Paul and Niamh get back together!

Ha ha.

I wonder do the writers look at this thread. I called it earlier this year that Niamh and Paul would be back together by September latest and it looks like its true as they get it on this week. Coincidence? Hmm...:D:D

Emmet does get cancer, and no one believes him.

Emmet does get cancer, and no one believes him.

He also gets cured over night!

The community centre will gradually be replaced by Phoenix Way.

The community centre will gradually be replaced by Phoenix Way.

Hopefully somebody in The Phoenix Way will murder Pete to silence him.

• Advertisement

Hopefully somebody in The Phoenix Way will murder Pete to silence him.

Yeah hes an awful grouch but it is realistic that not everyone will fall for Miriam and some will say shes just out to fleece people.

Advertisement