Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City Predictions Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Damien and Orla will kiss.

Paul and Orla to kiss....

• Registered Users Posts: 85,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Carol to sleep with Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Damien kills himself

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Twisty neck doug to receive an exorcism after his twisty neck goes into over drive spinning around after learning about Hannah's death!

Katy and Karen fall in love with each other

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,260 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

branie2 wrote: »
    Katy and Karen fall in love with each other

Bob would love that!

Paul is now a chef?? :rolleyes:

Kevin's American accent slip, revealing a Dublin accent

Renee to introduce her gay friends to Kevin!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I predict at runny nose and Bob burgers wedding , pat AF caffee to stand up and declare his love for Bob .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,674 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Oakley and Ciaran to tag up and kidnap the entire O Brien family then kill them.

Oakley and Ciaran to tag up and kidnap the entire O Brien family then kill them.

And Doug!
    They could snap his neck just imagine the snap it would make!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

I would like to see Ciaran reintroduced and teaming him up with the psychotic Oakley (both share a common enemy in Emmett) would be perfect. Unlike Oakley, Ciaran has a conscience and it would be interesting to see Ciaran, who I don't think is a murderer, have the conscience get the better of him as Oakley plots his murders of the O'Briens. Perhaps Ciaran like Dan finds redemption in sacrificing himself to save someone else in the climax.

I would like to see Ciaran reintroduced and teaming him up with the psychotic Oakley (both share a common enemy in Emmett) would be perfect. Unlike Oakley, Ciaran has a conscience and it would be interesting to see Ciaran, who I don't think is a murderer, have the conscience get the better of him as Oakley plots his murders of the O'Briens. Perhaps Ciaran like Dan finds redemption in sacrificing himself to save someone else in the climax.

They are definitely keeping Ciaran up their sleeves for some unexpected episode probably this year. It would be even better if it turned out Katy had been keeping him in some crate by Dun Laoighre and feeding him every few days :D

They are definitely keeping Ciaran up their sleeves for some unexpected episode probably this year. It would be even better if it turned out Katy had been keeping him in some crate by Dun Laoighre and feeding him every few days :D

Ciaran is bound to pop up at some stage. There was a rumour he was supposed to reappear in February? Only for Ciaran's capture of Katy, it is doubtful Eoghan and Emmett would have been as deeply involved with the cult.

I'd predict there will be another siege style showdown and another character or 2 will die. Ciaran could well die to save Emmett and maybe Miriam could die in a fight with Oakley who ends up dead too.

It is good to see Cathal back. I predict he will have an affair with Carol and there will be a war between him and Robbie. We need plenty of this to be happening especially when they get round to the Kerrie Anne baby story.

Ciaran is bound to pop up at some stage. There was a rumour he was supposed to reappear in February? Only for Ciaran's capture of Katy, it is doubtful Eoghan and Emmett would have been as deeply involved with the cult.

I'd predict there will be another siege style showdown and another character or 2 will die. Ciaran could well die to save Emmett and maybe Miriam could die in a fight with Oakley who ends up dead too.

It is good to see Cathal back. I predict he will have an affair with Carol and there will be a war between him and Robbie. We need plenty of this to be happening especially when they get round to the Kerrie Anne baby story.

Ciaran's corpse will turn up. I think he's dead.

Carol and Aoife have a cat fight in The Station

A gangster from Carols past life to turn up :rolleyes:

Hughie gives Kevin the sack when he turns up late the next day

Kevin comes back, much to Hughie's delight

• Advertisement

So, we're not even going to see the engagement party!

Alex walks out on the first day of the job

branie2 wrote: »
    Alex walks out on the first day of the job

And in on his mother on top of Jake!

Bob and Jim make up

A gangster from Carols past life to turn up :rolleyes:

I hope this happens. Sylvester is one we know of already. It is time for a good old fashioned gangland story in FC. Carol has attracted some load of gangster types and their allies when you look back on it: Billy, Sylvester, dodgy solicitor Anthony, Flynn, Cathal. All were some way involved with her, 3 in a relationship with her. I predict something will happen between her and Cathal too.

And said gangster kills cathal

Farrah and Melanie both fall for Jake and fight

another sister of Haley and Harmony turns up, played by Saoirse Ronan

Rose to return married to a toyboy

• Advertisement

Decco to rebound with Hayley and Carol (not at the same time)

Advertisement