Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2010 Reg Watch

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

colm_mcm wrote: »
    €1000 extra for that number!

Yep. And it's a 520d sport ..ie a 4-pot. The owner should better have spend that money on a better engine.

/M

• Registered Users Posts: 73,384 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

€1000 doesn't get you much in the way of a better engine though!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

colm_mcm wrote: »
    €1000 doesn't get you much in the way of a better engine though!

True, that. Still a waste of money.

/M

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I seen 2 2010 Kia's in a car park the other day. Didn't take pics though.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,384 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

wouldn't blame you TBH

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Bessa

The best of luck to all you people with the 2010 regs. I will probably be the 2011 reg. as my Toyota is under warranty for another year.
    Happy driving to you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Not one but 2 2010 silver mercedes parked in limerick today. One on the footpath and the other with engine running in a disabled space. No sticker though!
    Was hoping to see 1st 2010 with a parking ticket ;P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

phill106 wrote: »
    Not one but 2 2010 silver mercedes parked in limerick today. One on the footpath and the other with engine running in a disabled space. No sticker though!
    Was hoping to see 1st 2010 with a parking ticket ;P

Was one of them a 10-D-3XX S-Class??

It also occurred to me that Dublin sales may well be much worse than reported, withe people using dublin addresses to register their car.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Please tell me it was the car park outside a Kia dealer? Please...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

ninty9er wrote: »
    If it's the same as the other cities, City Hall tenders for a 3/5 year contract where local dealers are invited to tender a lease that incldes annual replacement of the car.

As was said above, I've heard its a Ford-Cork connection thing, and the car is provided FOC by Ford Ireland who are based in Cork. Not many dealers are able to beat FOC...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

QUOTE]

Believe the one on the footpath may have been. Yours? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭NewApproach

Have seen 3 10's so far, an E Class (not sure which type, urgh either way), a nice looking Honda Accord and a 3.2 fsi A5 sportback.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

phill106 wrote: »

Believe the one on the footpath may have been. Yours? :)

I wish;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

I've seen loads actually, and they've mostly been Mercs. Two E class Coupes, a few E class saloons, an S class...

I've also seen a Focus, a Fiesta and I saw some woman trying to open the petrol cap on her 10 reg Note and she couldn't because it was almost air locked closed. I opened it for her, and asked her was it her first time filling up. It was, I was so tempted to tell her it's because the car is probably sitting there since 08, but I didn't want to ruin the joys of the 10 on her plate :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13 limpopo

I saw a '10 C 1XXX BMW 5 series GT in the youghal area today, not my cup of tea looks wise. Seen loads of '10 520d's around cork/midleton aswell, 'spose they're great value at the moment before the new one comes out in March.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,207 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Oul lad arrived back with a 2010 car last week - didn't say a word about buying it... just bought it the fecker. No recession for him! :pac:

Advertisement