Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭dropzone

Any good sites doing deals for Black Friday or Cyber Monday?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

NFL.com's shop has 40% extra off reduced gear (jerseys of players that have left teams etc.)

A Tebow Jets jersey will only set you back $17 + the $24 shipping cost (which is why I haven't stocked up on a few).

Still might be useful to a few people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭TO.

DDC1990 wrote: »
    NFL.com's shop has 40% extra off reduced gear (jerseys of players that have left teams etc.)

A Tebow Jets jersey will only set you back $17 + the $24 shipping cost (which is why I haven't stocked up on a few).

Still might be useful to a few people.

You sure? Welker and Lloyd and Tebow jerseys are $59.99 before delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭The Bogman

I see there's a sports shop owner in Dublin who has some NFL, NBA jerseys available on Adverts.ie.
    http://www.adverts.ie/other-sportswear/nba-nfl-mlb-brand-new-jerseys-withheld-tags/4307302
    Nice Eli jersey there. Good value at only 45?

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭pittsburgh

Sportsmith in Talbot st are selling nfl and nba jerseys the guy in there ordered a brady patriots for me

heres the link to the fb page, marks the guys name sound bloke

facebook.com/sportsmithtalbotst‎

45 euro also for game, 75 for elite i think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

pittsburgh wrote: »
    Sportsmith in Talbot st are selling nfl and nba jerseys the guy in there ordered a brady patriots for me

heres the link to the fb page, marks the guys name sound bloke

facebook.com/sportsmithtalbotst‎

45 euro also for game, 75 for elite i think

Thanks for the suggestion, just purchased my first nfl jersey from them there now, game one for 45 euros so sounds good, is there much difference between elite and game?

Raf32 wrote: »
    Thanks for the suggestion, just purchased my first nfl jersey from them there now, game one for 45 euros so sounds good, is there much difference between elite and game?

Nice one I got a patriots game for 45 too, he had a few elite there only differences I could notice is kind of a meshy? Material on elite also sizes comes in numbers eg 40 means a medium

pittsburgh wrote: »
    Nice one I got a patriots game for 45 too, he had a few elite there only differences I could notice is kind of a meshy? Material on elite also sizes comes in numbers eg 40 means a medium

ya i cant notice too much of a difference either, delighted now, definitely will order another of him again soon! thanks for posting on this again.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭DoubleJoe7

Hi guys,

I'm a small soccer jersey size and am about 5'9 and weigh 10 - 10 1/2 stone. Want a jersey that's a nice fit, not baggy. Would you recommend youth L or XL?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

DoubleJoe7 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I'm a small soccer jersey size and am about 5'9 and weigh 10 - 10 1/2 stone. Want a jersey that's a nice fit, not baggy. Would you recommend youth L or XL?

a childs large

• Advertisement

Cant recommend anywhere better than Sportsmith up in Dublin, orders whatever jersey you want and will post them out to you on delivery, good value and great quality jersey's , will be putting in another order next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭statto25

Cant recommend anywhere better than Sportsmith up in Dublin, orders whatever jersey you want and will post them out to you on delivery, good value and great quality jersey's , will be putting in another order next month.

I have to second the above. Got my Packers game jersey today posted by Sportsmith and it's excellent. Quality is top notch. Ordered over Facebook and here within a week. Can't fault it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Raoul

Do they do stuff other than the jerseys?

Raoul wrote: »

I've never been in the shop as I'm in the West but if you are on Facebook just drop them a PM and ask.

Raoul wrote: »

Think they will order what you want mate!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

TO. wrote: »
    You sure? Welker and Lloyd and Tebow jerseys are $59.99 before delivery

Good to see you've came around, TO.

good to hear you got the jerseys lads

mark in sportsmith ordered me two more game wilson seahawks and a lynch seahawks! got them on friday

highly recommend sportsmith, mark is the guy in the shop, very sound. orders any jersey you want within a day or two and it arrives in a week or so and he rings you to come collect it

very happy the facebook again is

facebook.com/sportsmithtalbotst

oh the shop is also in talbot street, a minute walk from o connel st, but he also takes orders over fb and posts all over ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

I ordered a new Auburn one from Football Fanatics a couple weeks ago. Cheaped out on the postage and it usually takes about a month to get here but given we're in the off-season there's no rush. Was tempted by the cheap Chinese knock-offs but couldn't bring myself to do that to the Tigers after such a special year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

I'm between a small and a medium t-shirt. What size jersey should I get off Sportsmith?

Child's XL?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

how much is the delivery charge?

Hococop wrote: »
    how much is the delivery charge?

5 euro post and package!

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭redmond08

Are Sportsmith authentic NFL gear or fakes?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

5 euro post and package!

How much are the jerseys?

BKWDR wrote: »
    How much are the jerseys?

45 for the game jersey and 75 for the Elite shirts.

redmond08 wrote: »
    Are Sportsmith authentic NFL gear or fakes?

look real to me, if they are fake, they are very good ones, came with all the nfl labels.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭redmond08

look real to me, if they are fake, they are very good ones, came with all the nfl labels.

Going to drop in there next week, I reckon there fakes for the price. I have a official game jersey I bought off nike.ie so will compare the 2, think I paid €85 and he is selling for €45. To good to be true. Prob getting them shipped from China or has a lad that does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭TO.

All the fakes come with the same labels. At 45 bills id say they are the Asian knockoffs. He is making very little markup if they are the real thing at 45. Some of the fakes are so good its the subtle differences that separate real from fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭The Bogman

TO. wrote: »
    All the fakes come with the same labels. At 45 bills id say they are the Asian knockoffs. He is making very little markup if they are the real thing at 45. Some of the fakes are so good its the subtle differences that separate real from fake.

I'd say you're right. I bought a few hats off him there just before Christmas. They’re all nice hats and I’d have no problems buying something off him again. However, one of the hats had a few loose threads on it and the stitched crest on the front was poor in fairness. Now the hat is the finest and for what I paid I'm happy enough with it, but it doesn't strike me as official NFL gear. I’ll throw up a few pics if I get a chance. Saying that the other ones were spot on and look no different from a few genuine ones that I have. At the end of the day, if you’re seeing NFL jerseys anywhere for a considerable amount less than they are on the NFL or Nike sites, chances are they’re knockoffs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Raoul

I don't really understand why he doesn't just charge more for them. The fact they are so cheap give it away that they could potentially be knockoffs. He is being dishonest anyway, so why not go the whole way. Or just tell people the truth that he is getting them off the asian sites. I would still prefer him to deal with the Asians.

Advertisement