Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭CoachTO

CJC86 wrote: »
    I just got a throwback Brady jersey from nflmerchandise.co.uk. I got the Reebok one from last year, as I had read that there was a problem with their Nike jerseys. I'm pretty confident that this is a fake jersey too, but it is still quite nice. What do you guys reckon is the best thing to do? Contact them / Contact the authorities / Do nothing?

Are you talking about the Red Reebok Throwback? and what do you mean they had problems with their Nike Jerseys? If you are concerned about the quality of the jersey contact Reebok and send them pics of it. Do not report the shop unless you are 100% it is fake. But I have one of those red throwbacks from last year and compared to the home and away jerseys they dont compare and the quality is poorer than the normal jerseys. Seem Reebok just threw the throwbacks together.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭CJC86

Just thought I'd put this up here, a review of NFLMerchandise.co.uk jerseys.

http://nfl-ireland.com/2012/08/nfl-merchandise-uk-review/

TL;DR: Jerseys seems to be fakes sold at full retail

This post of a review on nfl-ireland mentions that the Nike jerseys that they were selling were fake.
    CoachTO wrote: »
    Are you talking about the Red Reebok Throwback? and what do you mean they had problems with their Nike Jerseys? If you are concerned about the quality of the jersey contact Reebok and send them pics of it. Do not report the shop unless you are 100% it is fake. But I have one of those red throwbacks from last year and compared to the home and away jerseys they dont compare and the quality is poorer than the normal jerseys. Seem Reebok just threw the throwbacks together.

Possibly it's just that the throwbacks are of lower quality though. The name and numbers are stitched on, and the "NFL equipment" shield is very poor quality. The online guides for spotting counterfeit jerseys mention both of these as signs of counterfeit jerseys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭CoachTO

CJC86 wrote: »
    This post of a review on nfl-ireland mentions that the Nike jerseys that they were selling were fake.

Possibly it's just that the throwbacks are of lower quality though. The name and numbers are stitched on, and the "NFL equipment" shield is very poor quality. The online guides for spotting counterfeit jerseys mention both of these as signs of counterfeit jerseys.

Reading on the NFLUK forums it seems that place are selling fakes but as I said if you are unsure contact Reebok and ask them. They will be able to tell you if the jersey is fake.

http://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?p=1646893&highlight=%27nflmerchandise%27#post1646893

http://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?p=1646865&highlight=%27nflmerchandise%27#post1646865

Ask them for a refund their facebook says they offer refunds no bother so worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭StopWatch

WilcoOut wrote: »
    weve been in email correspondance with hitjerseys the last few days

they havnt got one jersey we wanted so have emailed back to see what replacement we wanted

sound bunch, so far

order has been shipped so ill report back when it gets here - with pics

When you ordered, what payment options were you getting? as i only seem to be getting Western Union, which, to be honest is ringing alarm bells

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

infacteh wrote: »
    Between €73 - €85 for screen print jersies, €7 delivery, free if order is over €100

I keep getting redirected to http://www.nike.com/ie/en_gb/

HitJerseys is down at the minute, but what's the sizing like?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭themacdaddy

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    I keep getting redirected to http://www.nike.com/ie/en_gb/

Then just type the team name into the search option on the site

Just got the Patriots jersey delivered from Nike.ie...love it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

A3t_wDUCIAEsRKB.jpg

Jerseys in Footlocker on O'Connell Street: Patriots, Giants, Raiders (McFadden) & Bears available for €79.99

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Same price as the Nike Store here!

have to say I really like the Nike jerseys, guy in footlocker nearly talked me into the McFadden jersey!

• Advertisement

Apparently the NFL jerseys in Footlocker are a trial run, if they sell well they will get more in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭WilcoOut

my jerseys from hitjersey.net have arrived

im happy with them, but not delighted!

i ordered XL and its far from XL. its more a L. it fits but its not baggy - the way my other XL nfl jerseys are

the fabric is the real deal and so are the embroidered logos and numbers. stitching is bad in parts and theres a few rogue threads here and there - especially around the numbers

but for 25quid, ya cant go wrong

if somebody could tell me how i post pics up here, ill stick some up

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭sjlc

Do you know if you can order in a certain teams jersey?

EDIT: From Foot Locker BTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Apparently the NFL jerseys in Footlocker are a trial run, if they sell well they will get more in!

What jerseys do they have at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭sjlc

Stev_o wrote: »
    What jerseys do they have at the moment?

Bears-Hester
    Giants-Manning
    Patriots-Brady
    Raiders-McFadden

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

WilcoOut wrote: »
    my jerseys from hitjersey.net have arrived

im happy with them, but not delighted!

i ordered XL and its far from XL. its more a L. it fits but its not baggy - the way my other XL nfl jerseys are

the fabric is the real deal and so are the embroidered logos and numbers. stitching is bad in parts and theres a few rogue threads here and there - especially around the numbers

but for 25quid, ya cant go wrong

if somebody could tell me how i post pics up here, ill stick some up

Go to here...http://www.wthax.org/

1 - Then click choose file and select the image from Laptop/Desktop ect.
    2 - Then click upload it.
    3 - Where you see Direct Link, copy the URL from the address bar.
    4 - Start a new post in thread - click the picture icon - then copy and paste the URL of the picture and click O.K.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

So tempted to buy a seahawks jersey. I didn't like it at first but its quickly become one of my faves !

• Registered Users Posts: 2 babydieago

Just got the Patriots jersey delivered from Nike.ie...love it

Hoping to get the giants one for a friend from Nike, how do you find the sizes ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Rick_

My sister is currently in New York and going to Florida later in the week. I've asked her to get me some Packers and Eagles stuff for me so hopefully she can take time out of her busy schedule to get me some NFL stuff, if the teams apparel is available everywhere and not just areas around where the team is based!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Paddy C wrote: »
    My sister is currently in New York and going to Florida later in the week. I've asked her to get me some Packers and Eagles stuff for me so hopefully she can take time out of her busy schedule to get me some NFL stuff, if the teams apparel is available everywhere and not just areas around where the team is based!

Where abouts in Florida is she, Orlando? There are tons of sports stores, some are awfully out dated some are perfect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

sjlc wrote: »
    Bears-Hester
    Giants-Manning
    Patriots-Brady
    Raiders-McFadden

do they have the home brady? I want to pick a couple up before travelling to wembley. expensive delivery from nfl uk at the moment

jmolloy wrote: »
    do they have the home brady? I want to pick a couple up before travelling to wembley. expensive delivery from nfl uk at the moment

yes they do

Stev_o wrote: »
    Where abouts in Florida is she, Orlando? There are tons of sports stores, some are awfully out dated some are perfect.
    I believe she is in Orlando, yes. She told me she couldn't find anything apart from Dolphins stuff (and Jets stuff when she was in NY last week) so I don't know if she was able to get me anything. I don't think she has. Typical. Finally someone I know goes to America and they can't bring me back some NFL stuff! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

Paddy C wrote: »
    I believe she is in Orlando, yes. She told me she couldn't find anything apart from Dolphins stuff (and Jets stuff when she was in NY last week) so I don't know if she was able to get me anything. I don't think she has. Typical. Finally someone I know goes to America and they can't bring me back some NFL stuff! :mad:

My brother was over there, and I bought stuff online and got it shipped to him. Avoid the taxes and expensive shipping costs!

She's leaving now to go on a cruise for a week around the Bahamas then she's back home. I don't think they'll deliver to a ship... :(

I got a Steelers Antonio Brown Jersey today from Hitjerseys. Amazing quality. One of the other Boardsie's here organised it all and placed the order. Delighted with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 tommyhans

I got a Jets jersey from Hitjerseys.net. Quality is even better than shops because it is the player version.

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

Hit Jerseys Gone?

Shame if so.

Glowing reports from everyone here including myself and my friends got 3 jerseys there( JPP, Matthews, Desean J) all absolutely beautiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Hit Jerseys Gone?

Shame if so.

Glowing reports from everyone here including myself and my friends got 3 jerseys there( JPP, Matthews, Desean J) all absolutely beautiful.
    ???

I don't think it is. Just accessed it there.

I'd echo your glowing reports though.

Washed my Tampa Bay jersey about 10 times since I bough it and the only complaint i'd have is the red is coming off the Rubber NFL shield a small bit on the front.

All the stitching, numbers, letters logos are perfect, and the fit is perfect for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

DDC1990 wrote: »
    ???

I don't think it is. Just accessed it there.

I'd echo your glowing reports though.

Washed my Tampa Bay jersey about 10 times since I bough it and the only complaint i'd have is the red is coming off the Rubber NFL shield a small bit on the front.

All the stitching, numbers, letters logos are perfect, and the fit is perfect for me.

Website is down for me. Has been down since last night. Just getting this

Website data maintenance please email us(hitjerseys @gmail.com) if you have any questions

Advertisement