Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would you like this Christmas

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I'd like:

- My own personal Micheal Sheen look-a-like. *swooon*

-A Nintendo Wii with Wii Fit

-More RAM for my computer.

-A job where I'm paided €10 an hour to play MMORPGs as a moderator/smither of newbies. A gal can dream...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

Those annoying pj's you put kids in but for some reason alot of adults are wearing them now. Some think it's cute personally i think it's creepy.

Pretty sure i did a muscle between my ribs if thats possible :(

Only cute on some but dont see how its creepy,
    Its a one piece fleece pyjamas, extremely cosy is all !! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Seonad

Some David Attenborough dvds
    A bumblebee necklace
    Flight home to Ireland
    A book
    New shoes
    Furry shrug/gillet:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

A new compact camera! Oh wait. I already opened it. Got it taken off me again though hmph. But it's definitely coming out with me Christmas Eve!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Unlike the other posters who have their birthdays just before Christmas, I get cheated when it comes to my birthday, as I'm usually given a combo present for my birthday and christmas.

I'm not materialistic, but I'd prefer to get one of the many items I have suggested to getting I really don't need or have any interest in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Id love an itouch, but sadly thats not gonna happen :( oh well, i already know i got a phone so thats still pretty schweet!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

Honestly? More time. longer days. the ability to survive and be happy on 5 hours of sleep. take your pick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 free gaff?

im getting a few ps3 games, , weight lifting gloves, a widescrean tv, a new laptop, loads of dvds and maby 100 euro to spend on xmas sales cant wait gonna be awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭ultain

8mm film camera would be grand.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Got my pressies early, and got what I wanted :)

Lomo LC-A+ camera, wide angle lens, tons of awesome film (Ektar and Provia!), DKNY gift set and a snowglobe.

JOY.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭I_am_Jebus

I_am_Jebus wrote: »
    I want my very sick Grandfather to make it to Christmas Day (for him to get some enjoyment out of it), would also love him to make it to his 98th Birthday on New Years Day (not looking overly hopeful though).

and

that someone special to share this wonderful thing called life with.

If I could have both of those I wouldn't need another chirstmas present ever!:)

Unfortunately, the powers that be, decided not to grant my main wish for Christmas. My granddad left this world tonight. But I am grateful he went in his sleep without suffering. Christmas doesn't exist for me this year :(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I_am_Jebus wrote: »
    Unfortunately, the powers that be, decided not to grant my main wish for Christmas. My granddad left this world tonight. But I am grateful he went in his sleep without suffering. Christmas doesn't exist for me this year :(

So sorry for your loss :(

Advertisement