Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would you like this Christmas

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

[sadist] I take all the doors and the kitchen out of the house but leave a phone so they can ring for pizza.No doors though so the pizza man cant deliver [/sadist]

That doesn't sound like to me at all. I mean, what's the point in even playing the game then?!

Anywho, dragging this thread OT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I just want to see my family.

Can't wait to spend time together, watching the new Dylan Moran, Bill Bailey, Michael McIntyre and Mock The Week DVDs.
    Hurrah for us having the same sense of humour!
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭addictedtoshoes

Hard cash!!!!

I want a honey wand and lemon wedge squeezer.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭jenny2hat

I want loads of thing but I'd be happy with new phone and postsecret books (: I'll get my make up brushes and chocolate myself :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

jenny2hat wrote: »
    I want loads of thing but I'd be happy with new phone and postsecret books (: I'll get my make up brushes and chocolate myself :)

+1!!! I <3 Post secret! Haven't bought a book yet, but did leave a secret one in Cork!! :D

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

To have someone special to share it with... but that won't happen :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

to fast forward to this time next year, and all familly members to be present and correct

but thats a tall order.. fingers crossed it still come true tho :)

this year on short notice ill settle for chocolate and lots of it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Novella wrote: »
    No! I've never actually killed my lil people! That doesn't sound like fun to me at all!
    I usually make loads of babies and have a really big, pretty house and a happy family! Yup, lots of cheese! :)

I'm the opposite, I make creepy clown characters who live in shacks and I make their lives a misery; every time he makes a friend, I make him crank call them until they hate him, take away all his food, only way he can bath is spongebath himself in the yard, wardrobe is outside so he's embarresed and so on. The icing on the cake was when the child he adopted nearly starved to death and the kid was taken off him.
    It was awesome.

I'm coming back from Belgium with enough Belgian chocolate to feed an army of Oompa Loompas. Belgian chocolate is incredible, and I've got the stuff that the Belgian king's chocolate maker makes so it's high quality stuff. I know it's a stereotype about the Beglains and their chocolates but it's a well founded one. I'll be a popular man in Connemara this Christmas :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

A pm from certain boards members saying happy christmas :)

That or Canadian dollars because i'm off for a little while there in Jan :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭jenny2hat

+1!!! I <3 Post secret! Haven't bought a book yet, but did leave a secret one in Cork!! :D

I got two, they're really worth buying (: I've yet to send a secret though.

I'm the opposite, I make creepy clown characters who live in shacks and I make their lives a misery; every time he makes a friend, I make him crank call them until they hate him, take away all his food, only way he can bath is spongebath himself in the yard, wardrobe is outside so he's embarresed and so on. The icing on the cake was when the child he adopted nearly starved to death and the kid was taken off him.
    It was awesome.

I got stop playing happy families! I thought that's what everyone did and now I look like a sap! :o

Just in case anyone feels like buying me a present, here is a subtle hint....

6a00d83451cbb069e20120a6ce2ee6970b-800wi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭zoey

As cheesy as it may sound this year all I honestly want is to have a worry free Christmas with good friends and family. It's been a pretty crappy 2 weeks so that will be easier said than done:( Here's hoping though!

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Any key?

I want it to snow on Christmas!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Any key? wrote: »
    I want it to snow on Christmas!!

You say that now...

I was hoping for a white Christmas and the day before I left Belgium, my small town was transformed into a Christmas Card village; I went into see a Christmas Carol (3d) and when we came out, place was covered in thick snow. The town was beautiful (got some amazing pics). I was chuffed until the next day; the snow made my flight delayed for 4 hours and stuck all my friends in the town altogether.

You want Duplo? Kk, will see what I can do.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I got stop playing happy families! I thought that's what everyone did and now I look like a sap! :o

I want that thing so bad. They have them in Urban Outfitters. I want one. Did I mention I want one? Man, I want one.

Actually, I'd take any of the cameras they have :/

I know, it's so AMAZING!

I have a few UO cameras already. I have a pink fish eye and another one called a Diana. They're really fun and everyone is always interested in them, makes it easier to get people into a photograph! :pac:

I know, it's so AMAZING!

I have a few UO cameras already. I have a pink fish eye and another one called a Diana. They're really fun and everyone is always interested in them, makes it easier to get people into a photograph! :pac:

Oooooh, I've a Diana (The edelweiss one) too, and all the lenses and all the different backs for it, the polaroid back is the most fun, and the most expensive :(

So I think for Xmas I'd really like 50 kabillion boxes of Fuji Instax mini film for my Diana :/

Silverfish wrote: »
    Oooooh, I've a Diana (The edelweiss one) too, and all the lenses and all the different backs for it, the polaroid back is the most fun, and the most expensive :(

So I think for Xmas I'd really like 50 kabillion boxes of Fuji Instax mini film for my Diana :/

I got a polaroid camera for the xmas before last, it's cool but impossible to get film for now :(

I hope Santa is reading this... :P

I got a polaroid camera for the xmas before last, it's cool but impossible to get film for now :(

The Fuji instant films work in a lot of polaroid cameras, and is easily available ( but pricey), just so you know, so that could be added to the Xmas list :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Ho ho ho!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

Just want my parents and the rest of my family to a strees free/ worry free Christmas! Its been a streeful few months!

Also id love a onesie!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Just want my parents and the rest of my family to a strees free/ worry free Christmas! Its been a streeful few months!

Also id love a onesie!! :D

Not sure if I will come across as an idiot when I ask this but what is a onesie :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

kingtut wrote: »
    Not sure if I will come across as an idiot when I ask this but what is a onesie :confused:

I sleep nekkid, but this does look cosie. Onesie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Those annoying pj's you put kids in but for some reason alot of adults are wearing them now. Some think it's cute personally i think it's creepy.

Pretty sure i did a muscle between my ribs if thats possible :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

NothingMan wrote: »
    I sleep nekkid, but this does look cosie. Onesie

Was it as a result of a failed attempt to put a onesie on? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

what peter is wearing...

Those annoying pj's you put kids in but for some reason alot of adults are wearing them now. Some think it's cute personally i think it's creepy.

Im gonna say intercostal muscle and then go look it up!!:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Im gonna say intercostal muscle and then go look it up!!:o
    *runs to grab textbooks*

You'd be correct I think.

am now sad because I passed exams that require me to know the majority of muscles, but I had to check what that was, and cos i've exams in a few months that are more detailed. I ish fooked

• Advertisement

I passed exams that require me to know the majority of muscle

Me too ;)

Advertisement