Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would you like this Christmas

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

All i want is 14 pairs of boxers and 14 pairs of socks... :cool:

Its the little things.... Ya got a love them....

I just want some one to bye my parents house, i couldnt care about anything the quicker they get out of here the better my mum can get....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I'm a bit of an astronomy geek,and I'd love a telescope but my mam definitely can't afford it this year. Hopefully I can get it next year,or for my 18th in August :)

I think I'm getting books and stuff,maybe some travel books because I love that kind of thing,so I'm happy enough anyway,there's nothing I really need this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

a certain someone :(

If not, I'll settle for clothes vouchers :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Socks

You have no idea how usefull socks are to a man...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Socks

You have no idea how usefull socks are to a man...

"Simpsons" socks to be precise and the boxers to match!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

All this soppy romantic stuff and my list reads like a selfish kid.

BluRay player with Star Trek.

That new skate boarding game for the XBox (with the actual board).

And as always, lots of chocolate! Why do people stop getting me selection boxes just cos i'm 24!

I already have my special someone, and I came in here hoping to find ideas of what to get her and all I can think of is "THE RIDE".

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Harpic

........my two front teeth

98345.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

NothingMan wrote: »
    All this soppy romantic stuff and my list reads like a selfish kid.

BluRay player with Star Trek.

That new skate boarding game for the XBox (with the actual board).

And as always, lots of chocolate! Why do people stop getting me selection boxes just cos i'm 24!

I already have my special someone, and I came in here hoping to find ideas of what to get her and all I can think of is "THE RIDE".
    You mean Tony Hawks RIDE!
    Youre better off staying far far away from that.Its atrocious :(

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭pearliefan

Elba101 wrote: »
    It's my bday the week before Christmas so i get double presents!!

Same here!! and it's my 18th so it's triple!!! :pac: :D

I think I'm getting a ski holiday....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 gunslinger1987

My first wage in this new job'll do me fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Buceph

NothingMan wrote: »

Santa forget to bring me one the year I was 21, and I was straight on the phone to him giving him a fooking stern telling to. Selection Boxes are the heart of Christmas, you can forget trees and turkey and Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory, what is needed is a Curly Wurly and assorted chocies.

What I'd love for Christmas is a lump of spiced beef for my own. I'm sick of it being rationed it out between myself and my father. It's so good I'm getting one for a friend from Tipp whose never had it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭SeekUp

I would love one full day, 24 blessed hours, of pure uninterrupted nothingness. Nothing to do, nothing to make sure gets done, no one to go see, no one coming to see me, no housework, no shopping, just a day of rest.

It makes me happy just thinking about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I just want someone that I can kiss and cuddle, someone that I can care for and in return feel like someone cares about me for a change, selfish I know but I still want it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

I'd like a trip to NYC or I'd like to see and get with the guy I've been crushing on for a good few months. :o

But to be honest I'm just glad all my family are all alive and well.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

I don't really want/need anything for christmas. As long as I see my family, that's all that really matters (cheesy, I know)

I'm heading back to Ireland next saturday which I'm really looking forward to. My younger siblings have me run ragged with emails asking me when I'm coming back (it reminds me of when I was younger and my dad was working abroad; couldn't give a ****e about Christmas as long as he came back)
    My job pays pretty well so have the money I need to buy whatever I need for myself, although I did hear that my parents are giving me dollars for Christmas (I'm leaving Europe for the first time in Febuary; heading to New York) old pair know how much I've wanted to see the States so I'm touched by them giving me some shillings towards it. The fact it's in dollars is even lovlier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

kingtut wrote: »
    Well if by some small chance that your name begins with an A

That's me...
    and you are returning back to Cork from your travels abroad then I want to get with you as I have been into you for months also!

No, that isn't me. :p
    If it is not you then dammit :(

Sorry to disappoint! :)

That's me...

No, that isn't me. :p

Sorry to disappoint! :)
    Was it you until the "I want to get with you" part? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Just ordered my christmas pressie, amber plugs. Ooh yes!

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭DevilsBreath

To be left alone and not bothered by anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭I_am_Jebus

I want my very sick Grandfather to make it to Christmas Day (for him to get some enjoyment out of it), would also love him to make it to his 98th Birthday on New Years Day (not looking overly hopeful though).

and

that someone special to share this wonderful thing called life with.

If I could have both of those I wouldn't need another chirstmas present ever!:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

There's very little I want for Christmas, a new pair of Glasses maybe? Some Grooming kit, Electric Razor, and Beard-trimmerr.
    I came on here looking for ideas for my wife. I think I found it, cheers Minidazzler :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,108 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

kingtut the ladies lounge is not a pickup forum. Thanks. Post deleted.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

oldyouth wrote: »
    I came on here looking for ideas for my wife. I think I found it, cheers Minidazzler :D

It's posts like this that make me feel efeminate! :P I'm actually a dude!!! :D

What's with people saying they want OH's for Christmas??? They are for keeps. not just chrimbo!!! But, To be fair, I wouldn't turn down some lovin :P

To add to my list, a Gym Membership would be nice, but is highly unlikely! :( Ah well, I will be happy with new glasses and that!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

All I want is continued good health for My family and friends. Christmas is nothing without them.

Also I want for my sister to be kept on in her new job (And me too), my two best mates who recently lost their jobs* to find some work, to have the time to be able to see my very best friend more often and for the recently made friendships to keep growing. Their awesome.

...and and IPod and a watch.

*This great in a small way because I never had a job or money, while they were out working and minted. They'd slag me saying "You ****in never have money, ya bum,...etc..." Now the tables have turned and I'm gonna keep rubbing it in their faces till they find employment.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I have no idea what boyf is getting me for Christmas, but he's always getting me lovely little things, so I'm sure I'll love whatever it is. All I really want is our weekend away together for New Year's, anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

I want to move home....I'll never ask for another birthday or Christmas present again if I get to go home for good. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

There is no OH this year but that's ok. Hopefully someone will pick up on my hint dropping and buy me some Sims games!!

Novella wrote: »
    There is no OH this year but that's ok. Hopefully someone will pick up on my hint dropping and buy me some Sims games!!
    You just wanna send them swimming then take the ladder out of the pool

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

You just wanna send them swimming then take the ladder out of the pool

No! I've never actually killed my lil people! That doesn't sound like fun to me at all!
    I usually make loads of babies and have a really big, pretty house and a happy family! Yup, lots of cheese! :)

• Advertisement

Novella wrote: »
    No! I've never actually killed my lil people! That doesn't sound like fun to me at all!
    I usually make loads of babies and have a really big, pretty house and a happy family! Yup, lots of cheese! :)
    [sadist] I take all the doors and the kitchen out of the house but leave a phone so they can ring for pizza.No doors though so the pizza man cant deliver [/sadist]

Advertisement