Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland is a real Sh!thole

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Daragh184

Buceph wrote: »
    This is such a joke. Try living in any other part of Ireland and see what the bus service is like. The bus service is so good in Dublin the greens have based their entire transportation policy on it, forgetting that most people don't have access to a bus every fifteen minutes going to more places than you can remember.

Well if u were as fimilar with the bus service in Dublin as I am then you'll know that you do have to wait fifteen minutes for a bus. And u are restricted on where you go. It's either to town or home basically. And if u want to go anywhere else in dublin you have to get nearly 20 buses LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

I agree with Daragh on the skangers. Buncha ragamuffins the lot of them.

Playin their loud hippity hoppity beats from their I-Bots and stuff. With rappers like 50 pence and DJ Timesto.

ARRG!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Fago_25 wrote: »
    I agree with Daragh on the skangers. Buncha ragamuffins the lot of them.

Playin their loud hippity hoppity beats from their I-Bots and stuff. With rappers like 50 pence and DJ Timesto.

ARRG!

It's pronounced 'fiddy', i believe.

"Fiddy" of course being Sanskrit for "mumbling halfwit"

Advertisement