Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmas beers, TONIGHT 8pm in Capitol Lounge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Fago_25 wrote: »
    Novella - For some reaaon as soon as we saw each other we started sceaming and hugging. Legend.

I remember that now! You were amazing! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

No
    Novella wrote: »
    I remember that now! You were amazing! :)

I know.

So are you Novella. But together, we're SUPER amazing.

Ha no seriously thanx. That genuinly made me smile the next mornin. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

No
    Can someone PM me the link to the pics please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Same here please.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

No
    Same here please.

PMs inbound

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I too, please.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

No
    I too, please.

Sent

Cheers.

Thankfully I managed to avoid being in any pics :)

No
    Cheers.

Thankfully I managed to avoid being in any pics :)

Yeah me too.. I'd like to say I have awesome ninja skills but I was probably just out smoking :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

I don't know what's happening to my accent, if it's becoming stronger or what, as people seem to be finding it harder to understand me. Someone at the boards beers was surprised that I still had my accent after so long in Dublin, but that's because I hold onto it like my life depended on it. I also apparently came back from Australia after spending a year there and my accent had got stronger. I don't quite get that. But then I like to be weird so.

I sort of thought "the season of giving and receiving" comment had a scent of innuendo about it when I wrote it. But I have to say, that's one of my favourite fragrances :cool:
    It was a bit like when I walked past the gym today and there was a fitness class on and I heard the female instructor shouting "out, in, out, in". I was like thinking "If only...." ;):D

Innuendo? In yore endo.

Mine is really diluted at this stage, too much time in UCD.

• Advertisement

Aye well mine's not super strong, but I think it's been consistent over the years. The same can be said about my accent :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

Yeah me too.. I'd like to say I have awesome ninja skills but I was probably just out smoking :pac:

Man....you do realise you licked my face??? we had a great convo..went a bit like this..

G86: Hi
    URL: *facelick*

:P

No
    G86 wrote: »
    Man....you do realise you licked my face??? we had a great convo..went a bit like this..

Damn, sorry about that. I must have been too drunk to read my notes properly.. it said Facekicker :o

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

G86 wrote: »

Got away lucky :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

No
    Damn, sorry about that. I must have been too drunk to read my notes properly.. it said Facekicker :o

You w***er You didn't lick my face. I've a face worth licking!!!

Aye well mine's not super strong, but I think it's been consistent over the years. The same can be said about my accent :D

LOL :D Well played, sir.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

No
    You told me nothing about it!!!!

i told you loads of time to come that youd regret and you said you were too broke and not bothered!

Yeah the shock when i knew who she was on boards too...lol:D

I was of an understanding that said person shall remain unmentioned again? :pac:

Not everyone:(

Honestly...i didnt notice it:) What i did notice though is that like myself, you tend to give good hugs:D

il make up for it next time:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

No

For some reason you were inviting me back to your place when you were leaving, and you were serious!! :D

(It was because you thought I had nowhere to stay so intentions were honorable at least! :D)

You are one funny drunk man!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

For some reason you were inviting me back to your place when you were leaving, and you were serious!! :D

(It was because you thought I had nowhere to stay so intentions were honorable at least! :D)

You are one funny drunk man!!!

Don't feel special, I got it too, and the lady behind the bar. Oh and the person he kept refering too as 'The asian man who makes good cocktails'

I only talked to you once minidazzler, sorry.

shellyboo wrote: »
    LOL :D Well played, sir.

Thanking you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Caz650

PCPhoto wrote: »
    welcome !!! ....lol.

have the shakes stopped ?

Only when I woke up this morning... urghhh they were soooo annoying!!! Good breakie saved me from the worst of it I think!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

No
    I dont think I talked to many people that night. I did however talk AT alot of people :/

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Caz650

Lilym wrote: »
    I just remember the toilets and a camera .. :)

That reads way more interestingly than the way I remember it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Lilym

6th wrote: »
    I dont think I talked to many people that night. I did however talk AT alot of people :/

Ah no you didn't it was lovely to meet you lol..I say you hada slight hangover :)

Caz650 wrote: »
    That reads way more interestingly than the way I remember it!!!

It does sound interesting but it was just a toilet and a camera g86 has the proof :)

No
    I say you hada slight hangover :)

I dont really get hangovers, my problem is not remembering most of the night!

6th wrote: »
    I dont really get hangovers, my problem is not remembering most of the night!

you will have to do a groundhog day senario:D

Thanking you.

Still on for an accent showdown though.

No
    you will have to do a groundhog day senario:D

If I never have a repeat of saturday night it will be too soon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Libertewhite

No
    Still waiting on PikaPics:)! Apparently she's the only one who took a pic of me!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement