Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmas beers, TONIGHT 8pm in Capitol Lounge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

No
    feylya wrote: »
    Should you not check with the people that are in the photos if they want them being shared?

I dont know who's in the pics - so how can I ask them ?

theres nothing bad in them - and they are not available to public view (password protected) - if anyone wants me to remove a pic of themselves they can ask and it will be done.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Libertewhite

No
    *Sniff* no pics of me so far:(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

No
    Oh yeah, I forgot to say, TheZohan, I hate you so much you barsteward son of a ****!! :D You made me slap a random guys ass that you said you knew but you didn't ya bastard!! :mad: If I ever see you again, I'm gonna whack you with my Banstick! :P

(All comments made in jest, not to offend, please don't ban)

No
    *Sniff* no pics of me so far:(

Pika has some!

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dylano_k

Maybe
    The only pics iv seen contained male on (fe)male action...kinda glad i couldn't make it :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

panda100 wrote: »
    Damn,you must have arrived after I left!Have always wanted to meet you :)

I haz a famus?! :pac:

I was at a gig til around 10.30, but we showed up after that! I didn't do too much introducing though, just drank myself silly :P

No
    Pika has some!

Yay :D:D

No
    shellyboo wrote: »
    I haz a famus?! :pac:

I was at a gig til around 10.30, but we showed up after that! I didn't do too much introducing though, just drank myself silly :P

Which girl were you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

I'll definitely go,

oh wait :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

PCPhoto wrote: »
    I dont know who's in the pics - so how can I ask them ?

theres nothing bad in them - and they are not available to public view (password protected) - if anyone wants me to remove a pic of themselves they can ask and it will be done.

You were taking pictures of people without asking them their names?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

No
    feylya wrote: »
    You were taking pictures of people without asking them their names?

Firstly - I take pictures every day without asking people their names or their permission, as part of my work.

Secondly - I didnt take some/most of the pics.....as I said earlier - my phone was handed back to me during the night.

Thirdly - I have already said if anyone has a problem with their image posted all they have to do is ask and I will remove it (which I have already done for one person)

also - I wasn't asked my name for any pictures that I was in - and I wasnt asked my permission before it was posted online.

I dont want to sound pi$$y but do you ask everyone who takes a pic in a pub if you are in the background and then ask if they will delete it (assuming you are in the background...or if you are the main feature of the pic)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

No
    I'm still hungover.

Awesome boardsies I've met before who were there:

Master of Nothing - quiet but cool.
    Pikachucheeks - She's the best.
    Sarannewrap - she's nuts... in the cool way.
    Will - This man is nothing short of a genius.
    Nervous Wreck - He's as cool as a fishes fart. Sound as ever.
    Shivvyban - What a legend. Didn't get to talk to her as much as I's have liked to.

Ones I met last night:
    Minidazzler - LEGEND
    The Zohan - Nice guy.
    G86 - had a ball with her.
    Libertewhite - see ya in college dude
    Frada - Real quiet but a nice chap.
    Novella - For some reaaon as soon as we saw each other we started sceaming and hugging. Legend.
    My name is url - pissed as a dog in a pub. Kept telling me "Y'know, you're a good poster. Who are you?"

You're all awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Maybe
    If pics get posted and you don't like seeing your image, send a polite PM to the owner of the pictures and have your blurred or the pic taken down.
    Its not a problem.

I'm sure it was a busy night. There will be heads and faces stuck in all corners of the pictures. Don't get pissed off if your face appears in one. Ask for it to be removed.

Easy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

No
    Everyone's very polite about pictures in here. Scary. It won't steal yer soul people!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Which girl were you?

Eh, reddish hair, glasses, black top... Loud, drunken, Nordy... Even though mini kept insisting I didn't have a Donegal accent! :D

NW, some peoples don't like having pics of themselves online... Or at least they want control over what goes up! I looked a state in every pic that was taken of me last night, let's hope none appear :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Maybe
    Just post them all on the thread and poeple can vote on what stays and what goes. :p

No
    shellyboo wrote: »
    Eh, reddish hair, glasses, black top... Loud, drunken, Nordy... Even though mini kept insisting I didn't have a Donegal accent! :D

NW, some peoples don't like having pics of themselves online... Or at least they want control over what goes up! I looked a state in every pic that was taken of me last night, let's hope none appear :P

Nah, I got one of you flashing me, that's a really nice pic!!:p

You do kinda have an accent, but I think it's been neutralised by too much time in Dublin!!!

I got to dance with at least 80% of the people there, I am happy!! :D Though there was one person who refused to dance so I am giving out to them about that when I talk to them.

Ye are a great bunch of people TBH, I had a great time so Thanks to you all for making me feel very much welcomnad, thanks for giving me one of my best nights out this year!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

You do kinda have an accent, but I think it's been neutralised by too much time in Dublin!!!

It's a well known fact that a true nordy accent only comes from someone born in the north. Sorry Shellyboo :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Kinda ragin i didnt go now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

No
    can anyone with pics of me drop me a PM with links and such?

• Advertisement

No

You should be, it was legendary. All the cool kids were there!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

No

toldddddddddddd youuuuuuuuu

No
    toldddddddddddd youuuuuuuuu

I am surprized you could stay standing the whole night, you were locked when I got there! :D By the end you were just plain old twisted! :D

No
    I am surprized you could stay standing the whole night, you were locked when I got there! :D By the end you were just plain old twisted! :D

i started drinking early;)i wasnt nearly as bad as my friend steph who i had to send home before we even made it to capitol,i managed to stay in heels the whole night and not fall too!no easy feat!

No
    i started drinking early;)i wasnt nearly as bad as my friend steph who i had to send home before we even made it to capitol,i managed to stay in heels the whole night and not fall too!no easy feat!

I was planning on stealing and keeping your hat/hairband at the end of the night......you suck for not letting me! :P

You were so surprized I knew your name! :D Actually everyone who's name I knew was surprized!! Then there were some people who I asked their names 3/4 times and still don't remember!!!

No
    everyone kept trying to steal it!i made it home with it still on though:D thats because the last meet up i went to like two people knew who i was!some girl came up to me,asked who i was,i told her and she was like oh i dont know you,weres all the wll known ones like will and pika and just walked off!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

No

Yeah its a disgrace that people feel they have to get into that state.

No
    everyone kept trying to steal it!i made it home with it still on though:D thats because the last meet up i went to like two people knew who i was!some girl came up to me,asked who i was,i told her and she was like oh i dont know you,weres all the wll known ones like will and pika and just walked off!

Well, now you are known! :D What was that about you kissing 6 guys??? lol, you danced with everyone....but definitely didn't kiss everyone!!

What a night though, I had better tits than most of the girls there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

No
    Hmmm. I seem to recall another dude who turned up to his forst boards beers dressed as a chick. He was a DJ of some sort.....

:pac:

• Advertisement

No
    Well, now you are known! :D What was that about you kissing 6 guys??? lol, you danced with everyone....but definitely didn't kiss everyone!!

What a night though, I had better tits than most of the girls there!

i didnt!fago started that rumour!i danced with everyone but that was it!i have witnesses!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement