Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmas beers, TONIGHT 8pm in Capitol Lounge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

No
    i didnt!fago started that rumour!i danced with everyone but that was it!i have witnesses!

There will be more rumours circling by the end of discussion noone will know what to believe! :D

All I know, is it was a class night, and my balls were squeezed by more people than necessary!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

No
    Well, now you are known! :D What was that about you kissing 6 guys??? lol, you danced with everyone....but definitely didn't kiss everyone!!

What a night though, I had better tits than most of the girls there!

Oh I was just messin sayin she kissed all those people.

You were mad cool. Yore big langer accent "Alreet your feeego ardint ye"

You're cool.

Mini for prez!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

No
    There will be more rumours circling by the end of discussion noone will know what to believe! :D

All I know, is it was a class night, and my balls were squeezed by more people than necessary!!! :D

i hope so! ha thats what ya get for letting 6th get so close;)

No
    Fago_25 wrote: »
    Oh I was just messin sayin she kissed all those people.

You were mad cool. Yore big langer accent "Alreet your feeego ardint ye"

You're cool.

Mini for prez!

I don't say Alreet! :( I'm from Cork and my enunciation is perfect! But yes, I agree I should be Boards President next year. Yes we can!
    i hope so! ha thats what ya get for letting 6th get so close;)

Laid? No, nothing, he is just a big tease he is!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

No
    I don't say Alreet! :( I'm from Cork and my enunciation is perfect! But yes, I agree I should be Boards President next year. Yes we can!

Laid? No, nothing, he is just a big tease he is!!!

the pictures paint a different story!:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

No
    .... hey! I have a rep to keep!

No
    Everyone is totally gonna think I am Ghey now :( I'm never getting laid again because of those damn Kids that SSF helps!! Actually......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Maybe
    Everyone is totally gonna think I am Ghey now :( I'm never getting laid again because of those damn Kids that SSF helps!! Actually......
    Of course you will, you're a pretty hawt chick ;)

No
    Kiera wrote: »
    Of course you will, you're a pretty hawt chick ;)

Yeah, so lesbians and men are now what I attract! :D I suppose it's better than nothing....lesbians are like those ones in Pron right???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Maybe
    Yeah, so lesbians and men are now what I attract! :D I suppose it's better than nothing....lesbians are like those ones in Pron right???
    Yes thats exactly what we're like ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

No

Don't forget brummytom, he'll want a piece of you now. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Maybe
    You should be, it was legendary. All the cool kids were there!!
    Lies since I wasnt there

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Nah, I got one of you flashing me, that's a really nice pic!!:p

You do kinda have an accent, but I think it's been neutralised by too much time in Dublin!!!

The fact that I have a cold and we had to shout over the music probably doesn't help either.

But I DO have an accent!! I do!

I've seen those pics and I look *mental*. Good boobs, mental face :pac:
    It's a well known fact that a true nordy accent only comes from someone born in the north. Sorry Shellyboo :D

Hush you. We'll have to have an accent-off next time! :p

No
    TheZohan wrote: »

Too old, do not want!!! All I remember is the dirty things I let you and Frada do to me because I didn't want to be banned....I felt like I was an alterboy again!! :D
    Lies since I wasnt there

I stand by what I said. :P
    shellyboo wrote: »
    The fact that I have a cold and we had to shout over the music probably doesn't help either.

I've seen those pics and I look *mental*. Good boobs, mental face :pac:

Nah, I don't believe you! :P Next beers you have to prove it!!

The Pics, you haven't seen, they are on Pika's camera! :D She's uploaded nothing yet! :D TBH, I didn't see your face in the pics!*(I really did, I'm not actually a slease as you probably realised the other night, it's all about eye contact! :D) :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

No
    A big thank you to Ciaran the General Manager of the Capitol Lounge for providing us with such a good reserved area at the bar, making sure that all boardsies were looked after at the door(even if they were dresses as transvestites) and for giving us the champagne on the house. Thank you!

Also thanks to the bar staff who worked hard all night keeping our glasses filled, and their cocktails were fantastic!

Thanks to the door staff for keeping us all safe inside and outside the venue, they did a great job and the crowd inside created a great atmosphere, there wasn’t as much as one incident inside the venue. Thanks. :)

I hope it’s the first of many beers that we have in the Capitol Lounge!

And a big thanks to all the boardsies that turned up, you’re a great bunch of people and it has to be said that we all enjoyed ourselves and had a brilliant night.

Thank you one and all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Maybe
    TheZohan wrote: »

Wouldn't mind a slice myself tbf.

You're smokin' hot Mini compared to that feckin' Lily Cole they won't give over about ;)

Your stubble had .. 'I'm do this for charity, so don't be getting it twisted alright' .. written all over it :D

Nah, I don't believe you! :P Next beers you have to prove it!!

The Pics, you haven't seen, they are on Pika's camera! :D She's uploaded nothing yet! :D TBH, I didn't see your face in the pics!*(I really did, I'm not actually a slease as you probably realised the other night, it's all about eye contact! :D) :P

I have, she showed them to me after she took them! I look INSANE. Don't post them ANYWHERE, please :D

No
    I have, she showed them to me after she took them! I look INSANE. Don't post them ANYWHERE, please :D

Don't worry, I wouldn't anyway! :D Pika has them though.......texts Pika:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Hush you. We'll have to have an accent-off next time! :p

Seeing it's the season of giving and receiving, and because I'm a gentleman, I'm willing to let you concead defeat now and surrender your glasses to me in a gracious act of sportsman/woman/person-ship. Rather than suffer the indignity and humiliation of a public thrashing :cool: :p

You're not getting my glasses, I love my glasses!!

Also, "season of giving and receiving" made me giggle.

• Advertisement

No
    You're not getting my glasses, I love my glasses!!

Also, "season of giving and receiving" made me giggle.

Durty!!! But that would be a fun way to find who has the best accent.

Your True accent comes out when you come....:P (Maybe not, but still...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

toldddddddddddd youuuuuuuuu

You told me nothing about it!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

No
    6th wrote: »
    .... hey! I have a bad rep to keep!

FYP! :D btw, next time bring a stepladder so I can talk to you... :p

Durty!!! But that would be a fun way to find who has the best accent.

Your True accent comes out when you come....:P (Maybe not, but still...)

Hmmm... I must test that theory!

No
    Hmmm... I must test that theory!

If that theory is true it explains alot of girls laughing at me! :P (as you could probably tell, I have quite the Cork lilt!)

LOL :D Oh god, curse my vivid imagination.

No
    LOL :D Oh god, curse my vivid imagination.

Cradle snatching I think you are!! :P At least in your mind!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Well, now you are known! :D
    Yeah the shock when i knew who she was on boards too...lol:D
    WindSock wrote: »
    Hmmm. I seem to recall another dude who turned up to his forst boards beers dressed as a chick. He was a DJ of some sort.....

:pac:
    I was of an understanding that said person shall remain unmentioned again? :pac:
    i danced with everyone but that was it!i have witnesses!
    Not everyone:(
    Honestly...i didnt notice it:) What i did notice though is that like myself, you tend to give good hugs:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I don't know what's happening to my accent, if it's becoming stronger or what, as people seem to be finding it harder to understand me. Someone at the boards beers was surprised that I still had my accent after so long in Dublin, but that's because I hold onto it like my life depended on it. I also apparently came back from Australia after spending a year there and my accent had got stronger. I don't quite get that. But then I like to be weird so.

I sort of thought "the season of giving and receiving" comment had a scent of innuendo about it when I wrote it. But I have to say, that's one of my favourite fragrances :cool:

It was a bit like when I walked past the gym today and there was a fitness class on and I heard the female instructor shouting "out, in, out, in". I was like thinking "If only...." ;):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Cradle snatching I think you are!! :P At least in your mind!!!

Fair fucks to you dude.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement