Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Talent Show 2010!! WTH Blaithnaid?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Saint_Mel wrote: »
    I lost all interest in the show when Re-Seisiun were knocked out
    mr blip wrote: »
    should be called all ireland NO talent show now that david lofts is out:mad:

I agree, both of these shuold have been in the final.. Lofts instead of Olwyn Murray and Re-Seisiun intead of Na Fianna.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

Daithi in the sequinned tie, christ :D

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Macca3000

It's just an awful show really.
    Grainne seems really fake presenting it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭Chriskavo

Dave147 wrote: »
    This show is so bad it makes me want to be English. What the hell is Barry from fair city doing in it..

Dont rate the show either but you really ought to get over post colonialism inferiority complex.

Macca3000 wrote: »
    It's just an awful show really.
    Grainne seems really fake presenting it.

I dunno, I think she's good, and I wouldnt be her biggest fan by any means. I think the voting system is ridiculous though it kind of ensures that the best people wont reach the final..

Who's gonna call it guys.. very hard to pick a winner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Chloe will in. She has been by far the best of a bad bunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Bondvillain

Sorry for interrupting, I've no interest in who wins, but I've just come in and im curious : does anyone know WTF was going on with Mary Black?

Bizarre performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Birdsong

i think the way she annonces the results is awful, in 6th place, 5th place ........ and then with the big gaps between them.

In X- factor, they say "in no particular order" and its much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭jaffa20

jaffa20 wrote: »
    Chloe will in. She has been by far the best of a bad bunch.

Damn, why didn't i put a bet on:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭Chriskavo

Sorry for interrupting, I've no interest in who wins, but I've just come in and im curious : does anyone know WTF was going on with Mary Black?

Bizarre performance.

Was just thinking the same! At first I didn't recognize her because of the weight she put on but her singing was atrocious. She didn't look well to me - hope she is OK. I dont know how she is going to play those Olympia gigs as she seemed to struggle through that one song.

• Advertisement

Sorry for interrupting, I've no interest in who wins, but I've just come in and im curious : does anyone know WTF was going on with Mary Black? Bizarre performance.

yeh thought it was a bit odd as well. maybe she hasnt been giggin recently...

Well done to Chloe, she's brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Just saw the last few minutes and must one question.

Who the f*ck dressed that child :eek:

BRUTAL dress

I am delighted for little Chloe. Her little face when she was told she won :)
    You can tell her family are just a completely normal family, no airs and graces. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Little Acorn

I really liked Na Fianna, and Liam Lawler but also found Chloe an excellent singer so wasn't sure who I wanted to win. However her famliy's and her own reaction was so heart warming. Her dad picking her up on the stage had me all teary eyed, he looks so proud of his daughter.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,827 ✭✭✭acequion

I really like the show and will miss it now it's over.It's very Irish and very home grown and that's its charm so it shouldn't be compared to x factor.I think all the judges and Grainne did a great job.My only disappointment was that David didn't make the final.What a shame the network was down but it makes sense that something must have gone wrong.David was like little Chloe in that he was very endearing and the camera loved him.I was delighted for Chloe but I really liked Na Fianna as well.They were definitely the top two tonight so no complaints.I was beginning to think that the west were going to hog it,a bit like the eastern Europeans in the Eurovision.:D Seanos again this year would have been a bit much so though I'm from the south,fair play to the north!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 cranog

What's up with Mary Black's voice. Is she unwell. It sounds like an elderly woman singing at a wedding.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Luis21

The blonde one from the west with the ****e voice didnt win so Im happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 kareena

:) Ah I'm delighted that Chloe won - her dad was lovely to us after David didn't get through. Such a lovely family, well done Chloe xxx:)

Luis21 wrote: »
    The blonde one from the west with the ****e voice didnt win so Im happy.

I didn't like her at all. She's 16 going on 40.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭nessie911

Bizarre performance.

She was bad, but what was the song she was singing....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Saw chloe on th afternoon show with her dad. Had a tear in my eye when she was talking about how she hoped the money could bring her dad back from work in scotland (also a performing arts school). :)
    i'm really happy for her and her family.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭galwaynative

smile.gif Ah I'm delighted that Chloe won - her dad was lovely to us after David didn't get through. Such a lovely family, well done Chloe xxxsmile.gif

+1. I was with the Tuam Gymnasts and they had an absolute ball with Chloe and her sisters both during and after the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭valc

I really liked Na Fianna, and Liam Lawler but also found Chloe an excellent singer so wasn't sure who I wanted to win. However her famliy's and her own reaction was so heart warming. Her dad picking her up on the stage had me all teary eyed, he looks so proud of his daughter.:)

surely he hasn't come back from the dead............;)

Advertisement