Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice (IRL) - Season 2 Week 10 Discussion

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

So true Sizzler, I am sick of listening to Bill, I had to turn it off the last day.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,445 ✭✭✭Heroditas

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Disagree. I think you're some ways away from the bottom of the employment ladder when you have the savings / confidence to be able to leave a job and take a 12 week shot at this show.

But they don't need to take 12 weeks of work.
    The tasks are filmed back to back over the period of a few weeks in early summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Indeed. They get a day off between tasks. It takes around 6 weeks to film to entire series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭RABTMOUSE

I really enjoyed The Apprentice last year- but this year every one of them seem unsuitable for the job- none of them seem like good business people- the english guy is a good salesman though

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Can't believe someone posted a spoiler!!! It's gone now but I got an email with the post :mad::(:mad::(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

lizt wrote: »
    Can't believe someone posted a spoiler!!! It's gone now but I got an email with the post :mad::(:mad::(

Yeah, me too - I reported it as soon as I saw it

He is gone for a 2 month break.

Hint, I would disable email updates to avoid this in the future.

As a mod I saw that post and I am very annoyed. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭thermo66

Bond-007 wrote: »

Sure all he has to do is sign in with a different account, fkin bollox!!!! And i thought the contestants were under contract to shut their gobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Yeah, I've disabled email updates.

Anyway the spoiler was different to the person I heard won... I suppose we'll have to wait for the final, there's so many rumours flying around the place!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭robo

lizt wrote: »
    Yeah, I've disabled email updates.

Anyway the spoiler was different to the person I heard won... I suppose we'll have to wait for the final, there's so many rumours flying around the place!
    I saw it also Lizt but have heard different so yeh we just have to wait the next few weeks and see who does win.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

fu*k sake!! Why do people do that? :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭L.T.D

Can anyone PM me the winner?

I actually wanna know (have a bet on one of the contestants) :D

L.T.D wrote: »
    Can anyone PM me the winner?

I actually wanna know (have a bet on one of the contestants) :D
    NO!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭_Kooli_

I'll PM you :)

Oops. I forgot, im going on hols.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 dalquist

Sunday World guys............... if you want good article with lots of info on tomorrow's show!!!!!!

And if anyone does know who won, PM me too !!!! For god's sake, its a tv show... its not the third secret of fatima !!! Sometimes the seriousness with which this is all taken makes me laugh.

I thank the lord that the Sunday Worst is banned from this house.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'm just after reading that feckin' spoiler...I'm so annoyed! I can't believe anyone would do that:mad:. I love the show, look forward to it every week, I have butterflies in my stomach when they're called into the boardroom, the final would've been so exciting:(. It's a nuisance to have to disable updates into my hotmail, I like to keep my hotmail open while browsing to read any new posts without having to go into the actual thread.

dalquist wrote: »
    Sunday World guys............... if you want good article with lots of info on tomorrow's show!!!!!!

And if anyone does know who won, PM me too !!!! For god's sake, its a tv show... its not the third secret of fatima !!! Sometimes the seriousness with which this is all taken makes me laugh.

No it isn't the 3rd secret of fatima but some people don't like to be spoiled and that should be respected. I wouldn't mind if it was an accidental slip but it was somebody acting the maggot and purposely ruining it for people. Its all about the fight and wondering who Bill is going to fire and its enjoyable to not know. You want to know the winner and thats your right but you should respect others who don't. Laugh away!!!

Ann22 wrote: »
    I'm just after reading that feckin' spoiler...I'm so annoyed! I can't believe anyone would do that:mad:. I love the show, look forward to it every week, I have butterflies in my stomach when they're called into the boardroom, the final would've been so exciting:(. It's a nuisance to have to disable updates into my hotmail, I like to keep my hotmail open while browsing to read any new posts without having to go into the actual thread.

Apparently we are laughable for not wanting to be spoiled... can you believe that? I thought that was the point of the whole show, Some fking people!!!! :(

thermo66 wrote: »
    No it isn't the 3rd secret of fatima but some people don't like to be spoiled and that should be respected. I wouldn't mind if it was an accidental slip but it was somebody acting the maggot and purposely ruining it for people. Its all about the fight and wondering who Bill is going to fire and its enjoyable to not know. You want to know the winner and thats your right but you should respect others who don't. Laugh away!!!

Guffawing away as we speak !!! Besides, I was PMed with the winner so a happy bunny this evening !

• Advertisement

Guffawing away as we speak !!! Besides, I was PMed with the winner so a happy bunny this evening !

Well Jeez im shocked you haven't decided to spoil it for the rest of us seeing as you find those who like to watch it live so pathetic...

So you won't want to be posting here for a while then.

Perhaps a 1 month ban for your reward?

Hell yeah :D:D:D

Well now I won't sleep tonight !!

Well now I won't sleep tonight !!

We don't care!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Rics

Mod edit: Go read the Sunday World if you are that bothered.

No PM requests will be tolerated.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

Laois_Man wrote: »
    do you two not see any believability in her claim that Ger was very nasty to her when the cameras weren't there? If you concede that this is possible (or even probable), would it be fair to say that possibly, the only difference between Aoiffe and Ger is that the latter was a bit more streetwise in the sense that she was clever (or sly) enough to only attack when the whole country wasn’t watching - and that the former wasn't quite as two-faced?

Yep I am actually starting to believe that Ger isn't as innocent as she makes herself out to be. That bit they showed on YF when Aoiffe was saying she had experience and Ger started mocking her "Oh, do ya Aoiffe? Do ya really?" I was quite shocked at that as that was a side I hadn't seen to her until then...I think I am slowly starting to come around to the idea of Team Aoiffe...I know she didn't make herself look good after all the ranting/bitching, but at least she wasn't quietly sneaky about it like the other one.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭iceman7

the show is a million miles away from the original and best ala alan sugar,and that 05 registered bentley that bill is pictured with in the opening credits is actually, gerald keanes, the celebrity barrister.bill wouldnt be seen dead with a renault,neither would i for that fact.:D:D:D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement