Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice (IRL) - Season 2 Week 10 Discussion

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

laugh wrote: »
    Did Aoiffe just say in that clip "Bill made a big mistake hiring her into his organisation."
    they wouldnt leave that air, if she did say that..

no way that they would leave her ruin the show like that..

I'd say it will be Steve (not that ginger one) and Lucinda in the final

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

And now to the HR professional Mairead Fleming..... Muppet :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Oh great Brnedan O'Connor and John Waters women bashing....what a break from the norm :rolleyes:

I find the Irish Apprentice difficult to watch cos of Bill Cullen. Wtf was he rambling on about in the boardroom?
    He is constantly contradicting himself and absolutely never gives positive feedback. It would be impossible to keep yourself motivated when absolutely everything that you do is wrong. No one ever does anything right, Whatever the apprentices do they do not please him.

With Alan Sugar and Donald Trump they give praise and encouragement when due. Bill just gives out. Id hate to work for him and he just shows the negative attitude of Irish capitalists.

English Steve or Lucinda to win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭thermo66

Very disappointed with the arse licking by Brendan, she deserved a tougher time than that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

She's got lovely eyes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,979 ✭✭✭✭walshb

**** me, BOC is giving Aoiffe an easy run of it. The flesh is weak!

brendan is an eejet anyways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

I'm going to call it now - Lucinda and Steve for the final and sadly (for both) I think Lucinda will shade it, and for all the wrong reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,979 ✭✭✭✭walshb

panda100 wrote: »
    I find the Irish Apprentice difficult to watch cos of Bill Cullen. Wtf was he rambling on about in the boardroom?
    He is constantly contradicting himself and absolutely never gives positive feedback. It would be impossible to keep yourself motivated when absolutely everything that you do is wrong. No one ever does anything right, Whatever the apprentices do they do not please him.

With Alan Sugar and Donald Trump they give praise and encouragement when due. Bill just gives out. Id hate to work for him and he just shows the negative attitude of Irish capitalists.

I have to agree, Bill is too much negative and criticising. The show is way OTT with criticism, sometimes I'd like to hear what they are positive with.
    I am not saying he has to be positive for the sake of it; but it seems he is always focusing on the negative, with both teams and all the time. That doesn't reflect reality at all and it is an inaccurate picture

• Registered Users Posts: 4,411 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

Is anyone going to mention yer man brendan from Castledermot to her that she was suppose to be knocking off in the house whilst he was in there???

_and.jpg&bgc=707070

• Advertisement

stepbar wrote: »
    I'm going to call it now - Lucinda and Steve for the final and sadly (for both) I think Lucinda will shade it, and for all the wrong reasons.
    would really really like steve to win tho... great sales in last weeks task, to be fair he won that task all by himself

walshb wrote: »
    **** me, BOC is giving Aoiffe an easy run of it. The flesh is weak!

yep - he wants to bone her something bad, the mono-brow-shrek-faced bonehead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭thermo66

whycliff wrote: »
    Is anyone going to mention yer man brendan from Castledermot to her that she was suppose to be knocking off in the house whilst he was in there???

_and.jpg&bgc=707070

He did. She said her and Breff have met up with him

I have to agree, Bill is too much negative and criticising. The show is way OTT with criticism, sometimes I'd like to hear what they are positive with.
    I am not saying he has to be positive for the sake of it; but it seems he is always focusing on the negative, with both teams and all the time. That doesn't reflect reality at all and it is an inaccurate picture
    he did good feedback to steve last week, which was the only one time that i think it was deserved. This year is a lot weaker than last year in terms of talent imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Had to laugh when he asked Lucinda what time had they gone to bed at and when they said 11.30pm he scoffed.

'I didn't sleep at all. Too much to do'

Almost a Gordon Gekko 'Lunch is for wimps' moment.

Sure Bill. Whatever you say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

glasso wrote: »
    yep - he wants to bone her something bad, the mono-brow-shrek-faced bonehead.

More to do with him looking out for his middle class brethren.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

panda100 wrote: »
    Oh great Brnedan O'Connor and John Waters women bashing....what a break from the norm :rolleyes:

I agree. Not much more to add :p

She wasnt quizzed about what went on in the house with him... which one of the contestants blew the lid on when they were evicted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

whycliff wrote: »
    She wasnt quizzed about what went on in the house with him... which one of the contestants blew the lid on when they were evicted.

Jennifer mentioned Aoiffe and Brendan's alleged 'Affair'.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

I just laughed at something BOC said :(

Kill me now :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Roro4Brit

God just watching that rerun of Lucinda and Steve. How retarded is Steve. His stupid comments are so annoying.....Lucinda totally saved his ass.

He is so so bad, never sticks his neck out, sits quietly in the board room and just sneaks around. He is a tosser and ill be very mad if he wins this....:mad::mad: someone re-assure me and tell me he wont so I can sleep peacefully! Sweaty prick!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭dresden8

Worst fake laugh ever.

BOC calling the audience vote wrong to lick the blonde middle class bint's ass, what a tosser.

poker face - pure class!

Jennifer mentioned Aoiffe and Brendan's alleged 'Affair'.

Aoiffe hasnt been quized about it....

BOC tyring to say it was even when there were clearly more fired.

He so wants to knob her.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭salad dodger

Roro4Brit wrote: »
    God just watching that rerun of Lucinda and Steve. How retarded is Steve. His stupid comments are so annoying.....Lucinda totally saved his ass.

He is so so bad, never sticks his neck out, sits quietly in the board room and just sneaks around. He is a tosser and ill be very mad if he wins this....:mad::mad: someone re-assure me and tell me he wont so I can sleep peacefully! Sweaty prick!

What neck?

His head sits straight on his shoulders ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭dresden8

Aoiffe hates bitchy women?

Geebag

I'm in Love!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

O' Conner trying to get himself laid?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Great dartboard :D

• Advertisement

dartboard.... I'd use Aoiffe's face as a dartboard...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement