Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice (IRL) - Season 2 Week 10 Discussion

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭kick-on

whycliff wrote: »
    Aoiffe hasnt been quized about it....

BOC tyring to say it was even when there were clearly more fired.

He so wants to knob her.

shur id say hed knob antin wit a pulse but aoiffe is mighty ffine!!!!!
    savage mott altogetha ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Roro4Brit wrote: »
    God just watching that rerun of Lucinda and Steve. How retarded is Steve. His stupid comments are so annoying.....Lucinda totally saved his ass.

He is so so bad, never sticks his neck out, sits quietly in the board room and just sneaks around. He is a tosser and ill be very mad if he wins this....:mad::mad: someone re-assure me and tell me he wont so I can sleep peacefully! Sweaty prick!

Yeah....he should have been fired on the spot for his 'face-to-face meetings are a thing of the past' remark. What an eejit!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭thermo66

well that was a complete let down. Whats the betting he'll haul Ger over the coals when she comes out. Fking knob!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

Call yourself Jackkie with two k's, followed by the Geraldine dart board. The You're Fired team were on fire tonight.

Aoifffe's best bits show how much she'll be missed. The two Steve's wouldn't have as many clips between them.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

thermo66 wrote: »
    Very disappointed with the arse licking by Brendan, she deserved a tougher time than that

Two faced.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

laugh wrote: »
    O' Conner trying to get himself laid?

Well, hard to believe as it may be, but the tool is married.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Had to laugh when he asked Lucinda what time had they gone to bed at and when they said 11.30pm he scoffed.

'I didn't sleep at all. Too much to do'

Almost a Gordon Gekko 'Lunch is for wimps' moment.

Sure Bill. Whatever you say.

Yeah and you get the feeling that If they had said they'd stayed up all night and didn't get any sleep, then Bill would say how important sleep is and you must be rested to give a good presentation.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Zardoz

O' Connor has been unbelievably nice to both Breffni and Aoiffe the last 2 weeks.
    He was like their biggest fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

I've not watched many of these after shows, but are they always that easy on them?

That bitch deserved a good grilling for some of her behaviour on the show. Yet the only one to come out looking bad was Geraldine?? Utterly ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Zardoz wrote: »
    O' Connor has been unbelievably nice to both Breffni and Aoiffe the last 2 weeks.
    He was like their biggest fans.

Breffny is a Corkonian, same as O'Connor so he's watching out for his fellow "Rebel".

And he straight up wants to bone Aoiffe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Well, hard to believe as it may be, but the tool is married.

Oh I know that, to a fellow "Journalist" !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭teednab-el

BOC you are some lickar*e. Sweet and charming talk to that Bitch Aoiffa. Good present at the end though, giving her that dartboard with the photo of her embedded into it. If i had those darts, i would aim for her bulleyes,:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭funsize

glasso wrote: »
    dartboard.... I'd use Aoiffe's face as a dartboard...

I'd give her a few darts myself... she'd get one in the bullseye... I'd throw one at her double top... etc etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 dalquist

My blood is boiling after both shows....particularly the YOU'RE FIRED show. What an absolute total bitch that pretentious cow with the double FF is !!!! What a disgraceful display in the car at the end when she was so vicious about Ger. That was the entire reason for her tears. Such is her venom against Ger, that to go out before her was almost beyond coping with. We have seen her over the weeks mock Geraldine's accent, demean her verbally to anyone who will listen, and her utter snobbery towards a girl with an inner city background and accent showed her up for the reptile that she is.

We then got her (skanky hair extensions and all ) batting her eyelashes at Brendan, who gave every indication to us, the audience that he probably had an erection for the entire time he was sitting next to her. What is it about a bit of blond fluff that sends males ga ga.

Again, Brendan began to have a go at Geraldine about her shafting Breffny last week. She did absolutely no such thing. The girl had about ten minutes before the task time ended, and they desperately needed another sale. Breffny God bless him could not sell sand to the arabs, and she made the absolute right call to do the sale herself. I really do think she offered to write up the sale to Breffny as almost a consolation prize to keep him happy for the day, and at least have something written in the book, and instead they have turned it into this treacherous act !!!

The final insult I am afraid was that really disgraceful "gift" of a dart board with Ger's face on it to Aoiffffffffffffffffffffffee. She held it up with glee the rotton cow. I sincerely hope that Geraldine has the last laugh in the end because that is one wide eyed bleached blond shark that I hope never to see again on our screens or anywhere else, and if Breffney has started a "friendship" with Aoifffffffffffffffffffe then more fool him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

emo!! wrote: »
    would really really like steve to win tho... great sales in last weeks task, to be fair he won that task all by himself

But he's a sales man. He's got nothing else. I could see him as a good car sales man and hell Bill needs a few of them at the moment. As far as I can see his "organisation" ain't that diverse TBH. Basically, he's got the cars, a property portfolio and a training institute in Swords. Not very diverse IMO. My god I'd like to see someone like Sean Quinn, JP McManus or even Dermot Desmond instead of Bill. At least they have diverse and challenging businesses in their portfolios. I doubt they would be interested in the job TBH. Probably see it as a bit of a joke. In fairness, I think they would be looking for more in an "Apprentice".

dalquist wrote: »
    My blood is boiling after both shows....particularly the YOU'RE FIRED show. What an absolute total bitch that pretentious cow with the double FF is !!!! What a disgraceful display in the car at the end when she was so vicious about Ger. That was the entire reason for her tears. Such is her venom against Ger, that to go out before her was almost beyond coping with. We have seen her over the weeks mock Geraldine's accent, demean her verbally to anyone who will listen, and her utter snobbery towards a girl with an inner city background and accent showed her up for the reptile that she is.

We then got her (skanky hair extensions and all ) batting her eyelashes at Brendan, who gave every indication to us, the audience that he probably had an erection for the entire time he was sitting next to her. What is it about a bit of blond fluff that sends males ga ga.

Again, Brendan began to have a go at Geraldine about her shafting Breffny last week. She did absolutely no such thing. The girl had about ten minutes before the task time ended, and they desperately needed another sale. Breffny God bless him could not sell sand to the arabs, and she made the absolute right call to do the sale herself. I really do think she offered to write up the sale to Breffny as almost a consolation prize to keep him happy for the day, and at least have something written in the book, and instead they have turned it into this treacherous act !!!

The final insult I am afraid was that really disgraceful "gift" of a dart board with Ger's face on it to Aoiffffffffffffffffffffffee. She held it up with glee the rotton cow. I sincerely hope that Geraldine has the last laugh in the end because that is one wide eyed bleached blond shark that I hope never to see again on our screens or anywhere else, and if Breffney has started a "friendship" with Aoifffffffffffffffffffe then more fool him.

Geraldine is a bit of a joke TBH. A company owner? What company? As far as I know she was an account manager for a company called Crystal Clear Skin Care who I know very well (not going to go into for very obvious reasons). Nothing really spectacular TBH.

thermo66 wrote: »
    He did. She said her and Breff have met up with him

Did he now? O go on tell us more.......... you seem to know a bit more than the rest of us.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

There is no such thing as a company owner in any case.

Bond-007 wrote: »
    There is no such thing as a company owner in any case.

That's what she has herself down as.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

stepbar wrote: »
    That's what she has herself down as.
    I knows. The show is full of spoofers.

She is not a director or involved with any limited company in Ireland. A quick search reveals that.

TV3's own website describes her as an Accounts Manager. A far cry from a company owner.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭iceman7

well one things for sure....no company director would want aoiffe in their company,she is a backstabbing bitch,who made a laughing stock of herself 2nite,her language was terrible,a bitter girl who blames everyone else,she would come in handy at easter though for selling choc eggs with her rabbit eyes and rabbit teeth.glad shes gone,a bad hearted bitch:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'm just after watching and had to log on for a rant:mad:. What a venomous b*tch!!! :mad::mad: I was starting to feel sorry for 'cos i'm a soft eejit and then she let loose with that nasty little tirade...It doesn't feckin' matter what Geraldine thought about her, she didn't express it....and that d*ckhead Brendan O'C ffs!!! He had the hots for her since the start of the show...he wouldn't let anyone say a word against her!! He was totally brown nosing her, probably rubbing her thigh under the table too.:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭smallerthanyou

Just had a quick read through the thread and noone mentioned the bit about the show I found most unbelievable.

Aoiffe added the second F to her name herself?? Like WTF? For real? What a pretentious cow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭iceman7

yep,boc is a right twat alright him and miss aoifffffffffffe aka bullseyes would be well matched:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bangbang1

Gunner eye Aoiffe is gone yipee !!! O Connor on tv is like watching a clown running through a mine field..Dumb red neck...

Really dislike that posh tart Aoiffe,good riddance..lol

dalquist wrote: »

Well said,you articulated exactly what i was thinking,the out burst at the end showed her true metal..BOC is a brown nosing jackass,his tongue is permanently up someones ass, the creep...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭Heroditas

bangbang1 wrote: »
    Really dislike that posh tart Aoiffe,good riddance..lol

There's nothing posh about her!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

panda100 wrote: »
    Yeah and you get the feeling that If they had said they'd stayed up all night and didn't get any sleep, then Bill would say how important sleep is and you must be rested to give a good presentation.

Your right there, no matter what they do, Bill says they should have done the opposite...Damned if you do, Damed if you dont.

I had to turn it off before Aioffe got fired, I couldn't listen to Bill the big hypocrite anymore...So sick of him now at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭gibo_ie

So does the product make sense to anyone after seeing their presentations?
    Having been with Aoiffe and Steve for two days i thought it was quite good considering this was the first time they seen the technology and didn't have that long to learn it and show the uses of it.

@ Lucinda: Bill Gates? Seriously? -- why not ask the MD of Microsoft Ireland (Who was in the building) to stand at their expo.....

In fairness though, both presentations were 20 mins long in real life, edited down to about 3 for the telly, i thought it was verry close...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement