Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Val Falvey TD

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Sugglew

A hearty clap or a hefty slap?
    :D:D:D

With simple, strong insight like that you can have whatever kind you like.
    I could even clap my hands and give you applause if strangers aren't what you want touching your back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Lemondrop kid

Sugglew wrote: »
    I could even clap my hands and give you applause if strangers aren't what you want touching your back.

Gonna take your comments as a compliment:P, despite my Irishcanttakecomplimentometer on high alert....

To quote Homer Simpson on receiving the compliment from Lora Loreen 'You're just a big sack of sugar, Homer'

'Thank you! Er, 'you did say sugar right?'

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Gonna take your comments as a compliment:P, despite my Irishcanttakecomplimentometer on high alert....

Tubridy, is that you??

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

David Norris' appearance was the best thing about this episode

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 RexBanner316

Sugglew wrote: »

Id like to join in the clapping!! its like you knew what i was thinking and put it in perfect words...... so perfect that Im scared.... but still clapping!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Jamie Cal

Anyone have a link for this? Never caught it when it aired. :(

Advertisement