Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Woo Hoo - Happy Days Thread

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Would the PESS building be open on a Saturday?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

My tutor is a boardsie! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

How unusual...

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭iLaura

My tutor is a boardsie! :P

As I found out the day of the results one of my lecturers is on boards...careful what you say! :p

Nah don't think she's on it any more :P
    Plus I've a username that's sure to keep me incognito for a while anyway.. :P
    Stunned.. went to a BULBS with her!
    Missed everything for the first 10 minutes as I was trying to get head around it.
    Like after the GOT Hodor ending, trying to piece everything together. :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

Nah don't think she's on it any more :P
    Plus I've a username that's sure to keep me incognito for a while anyway.. :P
    Stunned.. went to a BULBS with her!
    Missed everything for the first 10 minutes as I was trying to get head around it.
    Like after the GOT Hodor ending, trying to piece everything together. :P

Your username surely does not reveal that your real name is Jerry at all, I am sure your safe.

Well I'm fúcked now!
    How many Jerry's are there in UL?!
    3?!

tumblr_inline_n0op8nQ0Sb1qmqtm3.jpg

Never ever happens, otherwise would keep to myself.
    Prided myself of English skills without the grades to back it up. Finally an A1 in an essay i wrote, and top of the class by a grade. Almost makes up for abysmal grades in other module..

Happy again! :D
    At a risk of looking like a liar, particularly my previous post being as and where it is, still have to say, delighted a taking my first ever 'sociology assignment' A, particularly when it's worth 70% of total :D
    Half decent exam and heading for second Sociology A in my entire course :D

At this point, I have to say, I would never have got the A if it wasn't for some mighty fine tutoring from one of our own Boardsies!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Was clearing out the wardrobe and came across my 2011 orientation pack! Also found the one I "borrowed" when I was a guide in 2014...

Got the confirmation today!
    Got into discretionary band with recheck and degree was rounded up today!
    Probably should've waited before I started applying for jobs with initial degree but absolutely elated now :D

For the record, the yellow paper before the exam is what got be the extra mark to see me pushed up a grade which resulted in degree upgrade :D

Graduated! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Wooo!! Congrats!

Ha! Now you've to go and be a real adult!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

iLaura wrote: »
    Ha! Now you've to go and be a real adult!

Or do what I did. Flute around for a year, then go do a Masters. :pac:

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Or do what I did. Flute around for a year, then go do a Masters. :pac:

I can't say much, I'm currently just finishing up my Masters :pac: Have to put on my big girl trousers Monday week though when I start work and enter the real world! D:

Be paying off student loans a while before I consider Masters anyway, wouldn't mind getting stuck into work though... don't realise how much you miss money until you've nowt.. :P

Advertisement