Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Woo Hoo - Happy Days Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

I'm so happy with how that exam went :D I felt like I was so unprepared but I knew loads of the questions that came up :D I know I passed because I answered a lot that I know was 100% right but still worried I didn't haha.

Exam went well I think and I've cleaned my room and it actually looks ok now and I've two more days until my next exam :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭Daniel S

First choice FYP! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭iLaura

WHOOOO! Finally have a school for placement :D

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭LilRedDorcha

Daniel S wrote: »
    First choice FYP! :D

Savour this happiness. It's the only time you'll be happy about your FYP :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Savour this happiness. It's the only time you'll be happy about your FYP :pac:

That's not totally true. There's a brief moment of happiness between when you hand it up and realise that it still has to be graded :D

chrislad wrote: »
    That's not totally true. There's a brief moment of happiness between when you hand it up and realise that it still has to be graded :D

Oh yeah, that brief moment when you hand it in, just before the exhaustion hits you like a train :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Last exam finito!!! I'm finished fourth year and college!! That's a weird feeling... I don't drink but I plan on getting rather intoxicated Stables this evening along with the rest of my class if anyone is about to join in!

I'm almost counting down the minutes to being finished my post grad so... if anyone is around on Saturday :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I may have just found a house to live in.

Huzzah!

Caveat: Not certain yet, I think I need to find others to take rooms to guarantee it, but maybe if I work my charm on the landlord... :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

I've a dilemma about the whole house thing. I need one for next semester to get a job...but I need a job to pay for the house...

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭sibby

Well if it makes you feel better houses are much cheaper during the summer around UL.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Worst person ever to organise houses as I won't commit myself until I know I've passed the year.
    Paid an extortionate amount on a flight to Seville because UL were so late on getting back to me.

On the topic of the thread though both Seville and Venice are great places to be :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

House for the summer sowted! :D

Downside: Got a non-committal answer about September. So I don't know whether to take another house or hold out and hopefully stay where Iam...

Yeah, really should have done this earlier in the year. :\

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

Just got an email from another lecturer about another project....
    The lads and I got 40/40 each!
    We have an exam for the same subject tomorrow, and it's our last one, There's a good chance of A1s all round!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Just got an email from another lecturer about another project....
    The lads and I got 40/40 each!
    We have an exam for the same subject tomorrow, and it's our last one, There's a good chance of A1s all round!

Virtual worlds?

Yes. Famously easy exam. Got out early enough for the McBreakfast McMenu.

Do I know you?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Exams are finito. Off to go on the beer now :D

Do I know you?

Nah. I'm in the same course though. Was a nice easy exam, finished in about 25mins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭iLaura

Goodbye third year! :D

Hopefully...we'll wait till June 22nd

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭sibby

Finally finished exams....it's been a long five years! Just got to get this thesis over with and then I'll be finally done!

One more exam :D I ran out of time in my last one but I hopefully still did ok :D Hopefully! :P

Nah. I'm in the same course though. Was a nice easy exam, finished in about 25mins.

Systems, then?
    :p DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM? *cough*rep*cough*
    Wait, you're not J2DL, are you? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Yes. Famously easy exam. Got out early enough for the McBreakfast McMenu.

Half the students were out in about 40 mins. Must been easy.

Finally finished all my UL related exams :D Undergrad and Postgrad are now done. It was a nice 5 years but my god, so happy to finally be finished :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭Daniel S

FINALLY finished exams! :D

Systems, then?
    :p DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM? *cough*rep*cough*
    Wait, you're not J2DL, are you? ;)

Ah nvm, I'm in games. Didn't realize systems was doing Virtual Worlds too. I couldn't even tell you who the class rep for games is so I'd be surprised if I knew any system reps.
    I don't know this J2DL person, so definitely not them anyway :p

Ah nvm, I'm in games. Didn't realize systems was doing Virtual Worlds too. I couldn't even tell you who the class rep for games is so I'd be surprised if I knew any system reps.
    I don't know this J2DL person, so definitely not them anyway :p

Ah, well you probably know me to see, even if I don't know you.
    I'm not a class rep, I'm.... SOMETHING ELSE.:cool: The systems rep dropped out and nobody wants to replace him.

J2DL is an in-joke. It doesn't matter who you are anyway, as long as you're not yer man with the coat....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

I just realised something when I got home. I forgot to take down the posters in my room. Is there anything I can do about this to avoid them deducting money out of my deposit?

Advertisement