Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Durrr V Isildur1...whats the damage so far?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Robbie444

tiptap wrote: »
    and what does this have to do with my statement refering to three close people that I know ?

You think the above graph tells you everything ... lol....very very naive sir

Of course it doesn't tell us anything. Sure you probably have your roll spread out all over the insides of wall paintings, poker books, shoe boxes under the bed etc. I'm sure this was no biggie what with you being mates with aejones and likes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭tiptap

Robbie444 wrote: »
    Of course it doesn't tell us anything. Sure you probably have your roll spread out all over the insides of wall paintings, poker books, shoe boxes under the bed etc. I'm sure this was no biggie what with you being mates with aejones and likes.

u know exactly where I have my roll spread out ... and it's not the insides of my walls...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

The last two pages hurt my head.

This page isn't much better so far

tiptap wrote: »
    u know exactly where I have my roll spread out

Well now in all fairness if I knew where you were hiding I probably would have stolen it by now!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

train_wreck-782867.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭mocata

train looks like it went "track-busto"

I totally agree! This thread is a train wreck. Isildur is out of the games (for now) so now all that is left to discuss is gossip about whether he has some roll left on other sites or conspiracy theories regarding CR pros colluding. Was a damn interesting thread to read when all the crazy HU games were going on and the whole poker community was wondering who the hell Isildur was but most people with half a brain can figure him for Vicktor Blom at this stage. People with an even bigger brain can be pretty comfortable that is is Phil Babb. End of story, close this thread and lets all get back to what ever it is that we do when we are not guessing what colour socks Isildur wears?

It was over 65 pages of good relevant posting.. Sometimes ya just have to wonder how it happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

27 pages imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

Robbie444 wrote: »
    I totally agree! This thread is a train wreck. Isildur is out of the games (for now) so now all that is left to discuss is what colour socks Isildur wears?

wednesday-socks.jpg

• Advertisement

Grafter wrote: »
    wednesday-socks.jpg

LOL :D Wonder which day are his lucky ones?!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

i had them socks :)

This thread still has a purpose!

So far I know to ignore tiptap. It usually takes ages to realise if someone is full of it but this thread makes it much easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

I wonder if Kayroo has anything to say. Maybe i should take him off ignore to see....

Flushdraw wrote: »
    I wonder if Kayroo has anything to say. Maybe i should take him off ignore to see....

LOL. Wp sir. I know you love me really. BTW I am writing you a PM about that BBV thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭bubbleking

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

All good things have to come to an end. Pity that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

a-k-47 wrote: »
    i had them socks :)

Many, many more of us will have them in 8 days time.

They're selling them in Dunnes.

Do they have Dunnes in Sweden?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Isildur1

Thanks for the support

i'll be back :-)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Isildur1 wrote: »
    Thanks for the support

omg phil babb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,126 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

cliffnotes for the last few pages,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Phil_Babb

Sh!t....they're onto me

Ah well it was good while it lasted..back to coaching degens. :pac:

BTW: Shut up the lot of you...last 3 pages been nothing but a FAIL! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

Isildur1 wrote: »
    Thanks for the support

Phil_Babb wrote: »
    Sh!t....they're onto me

Ah well it was good while it lasted..back to coaching degens. :pac:

BTW: Shut up the lot of you...last 3 pages been nothing but a FAIL! :rolleyes:

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to do this!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Just in case this is DBC. Do as your told, Im coming for you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Mellor wrote: »
    cliffnotes for the last few pages,

B24NoseDive.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭tiptap

Flushdraw wrote: »
    B24NoseDive.jpg

oh god, I nearly had to pick myself up off the floor from laughing so much at this....you're such a legend....hahahahahahha....

LOL :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 RunningMan1981

Been watching "TheItalalienstyle" last night play BMW320i and a couple of others. He seemed to be crushing them with his hyper aggro style.
    If its true that he is Victor Blom, then i wonder if he is/was Isildur1. The reason being that his english last night was near perfect and grammatically correct in contrast to the english typed by Isildur1 on FP which was flawed and more abbreviated.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Phil Babb's spelling and grammer is known to deteriorate when he starts on the ladyboys:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

Grafter wrote: »
    Many, many more of us will have them in 8 days time.

They're selling them in Dunnes.

Do they have Dunnes in Sweden?

what makes you think im in sweden?

Advertisement