Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Durrr V Isildur1...whats the damage so far?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

Not sure how accurate this is but seems to be updating regularly.
    Gives some idea of whats going on. I had assumed Isildur was up a fortune with the money he has sitting at the tables.

http://www.highstakesdb.com/live-results.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭green123

jimbling wrote: »
    Not sure how accurate this is but seems to be updating regularly.
    Gives some idea of whats going on. I had assumed Isildur was up a fortune with the money he has sitting at the tables.

http://www.highstakesdb.com/live-results.aspx
    green123 wrote: »
    isildur has about 3 mill at the tables now but i think its mostly his own from reloading and winning it back from durrr.
    durrr said earlier that he had 950k on the site.
    i think durrr is up at least half a mill in the last hour or 2

good link, id say its accurate.

mike is funny on the other table ( he also wrongly thinks durrr is losing )

Mike Matusow: and im 130k loser for day and not gonna fold with chance to make a hand
    Mike Matusow: lol
    pay_u_off: lmao
    pay_u_off: thats the way to win them back :-p
    Mike Matusow: but at least im no tdurrrr
    Mike Matusow: hope he dont jump
    pay_u_off: its sicko whats going on up there
    pay_u_off: but i believe he's up in this session
    Mike Matusow: i said it long ago egos will break u cards will make u
    Mike Matusow: how can he be up guys got like 900 on every table
    pay_u_off: i know, hardly believed it myself. but the tracking said around 700k up an hour ago
    Mike Matusow: they must be tracking the weather channnel
    pay_u_off: looool
    Mike Matusow: im on fulllblown tilt
    Mike Matusow: dont matter
    Mike Matusow: well with that comment the rail gets shut off

http://www.highstakesdb.com/1335-antonius-wins-27m-from-isildur1-in-heads-up-plo.aspx

thats a quality database, worth signing up alright.

This is fascinating Last 2.75 years on HS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Enzo Scifo

Durrr just lost a half million and a qtr million pot on seperate tables, this is really sick :eek:,......... but good:D

Durr gone, Isildir had 4.9 mil at the tables when it finished.

when i started watching at about 9am isildur was playing nl hu with ivey, pa and durrr - i think isuldur was losing a bit but not much

then durrr and isildur started 6 tables of plo
    at this point durrr said he had 950k on the site.

durrr was up alot halfway through this session ( the 6 plo tables )
    up maybe a million or more.
    but he lost all of it back to isildur and id say he was down about 300k from where he started.
    so maybe 650k online now

durrrr: gonna order some food
    durrrr: might be done need to film in 1hr
    durrrr: and tilted enough alrdy from losing 1.7 back
    Isildur1: k
    Isildur1: i am here one hour if

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭TommyGunne

So as far as I can see, durrrr beats Isildur out of $450k, Isildur beats CTS out of $500k, Isildur beats Antonius out of $250k, drops $800k to Ivey.

Numbers are obv a little off as Isildur is breakeven for the day, but the $800k to Ivey is all from Isildur AKAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

they are at it again. durr vs isildir 6 tables plo.
    isildir sits in for 1.2 mill :eek:

durr is sitting out. they are saying in the chat that he is in london playing live atmo.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭steoin

MrStuffins wrote: »
    He was on some serious tilt last night

Continually pumped money into a pot, ended up at $365 or something and then folded for the sake of $17 on the river.

Amazing stuff!

Amazing????? i do that kinda thing all the time

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭cokedrinker

fullflush1 played some 50/100 yesterday... It would be fcking epic to see him get into the mix!

CTS was up a hell of alot on Isildur when they started last night, but obviously lost it all back and more before the session ended - This is likely why Isildur had so much sitting on the tables by the end of the night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

ZZR1100 wrote: »
    they are at it again. durr vs isildir 6 tables plo.
    isildir sits in for 1.2 mill :eek:

durr is sitting out. they are saying in the chat that he is in london playing live atmo.

Ya he is since yesterday. Filming the Durrrr Million Dollar Challenge. Details here.
    He has challenged Isildur1 to come over to London to play live. Doubt it'll happen but would be pretty epic if he accepted.

Has Isildur1 been playing all night, like 14hrs or something now? Or did he take a break for a while?
    Durrrr just can't stay away from him. Even during filming this challenge thing he seems to be getting online whenever he has a few minutes to spare. Obviously losing 5m to him is absolutly killing him and he wants to try win it back ASAP.

It'll be interesting to see how he plays during this challenge and when he filmed HSP the other night as well, with all this on his mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

H8GHOTI wrote: »
    Ya he is since yesterday. Filming the Durrrr Million Dollar Challenge.

He's the camera man?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

Isildur is Russ hamilton.

H8GHOTI wrote: »
    Ya he is since yesterday. Filming the Durrrr Million Dollar Challenge. Details here.
    He has challenged Isildur1 to come over to London to play live. Doubt it'll happen but would be pretty epic if he accepted.

No way would/should Isildur1accept that challenge. He always wants more tables, more hands. I'd say he struggles to play live as it takes so long to get anywhere, I am a brutal live tournament player compared to a mediocre online one due to boredom amongst other things.

Also, only 500 hands? The way these guys play, 500 hands would just leave them both with huge stacks from constant reloading, the stacks go in so often in their match ups.

Plus, he should flesh out the legend as long as possible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I only caught the tail end of the 6 PLO tables this morning and it seemed at the time that Isildur was ahead of Tom Dwan by a substantial amount. However, it's been stated above that it ended up that Tom Dwan was probably ahead overall. How did it finish?

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭hopalong85

I usually really enjoy Haseeb's blogging, but I found that really cringe worthy I have to say. The whole American vs. European thing in particular. It's poker ffs, not the Ryder cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

hopalong85 wrote: »
    I usually really enjoy Haseeb's blogging, but I found that really cringe worthy I have to say. The whole American vs. European thing in particular. It's poker ffs, not the Ryder cup.
    It explained my thoughts on the match and why I was rooting for Isildur pretty much perfectly TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Somebody pointed out the whole PA thing, where is he been classified?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

for once i have to agree with a moderator here and say ste05 is right in his thoughts of haseebs article .i found it the same .

orourkeda wrote: »
    I only caught the tail end of the 6 PLO tables this morning and it seemed at the time that Isildur was ahead of Tom Dwan by a substantial amount. However, it's been stated above that it ended up that Tom Dwan was probably ahead overall. How did it finish?

durrr had won money earlier in the night from others i think.

it seemed like isildur was way ahead in the 6 tables of plo because he had huge stacks on the tables - over 4 million in the end.

but that was almost all all his own money bar maybe 300k.

isildur would lose a few hundred k to durrr , then reload and win all the money back from durrr.

durrr was up over a million during the plo session but he lost it all back to isildur.

so isildurs stacks looked huge but it was all his own money that he put on the table originally and he was just winning it back.

durrr stated at the start of the 6 tables of plo that he had about 950k on the site. by the end of it durrr had about 650k on the tables.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Sorry to ask such a stupid question, but this Omaha they're playing, is it exactly the same as Texas Hold 'em but with 4 hole cards?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

scudzilla wrote: »
    Sorry to ask such a stupid question, but this Omaha they're playing, is it exactly the same as Texas Hold 'em but with 4 hole cards?

you must use 2 of your 4 hole cards

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

kakak1 wrote: »
    you must use 2 of your 4 hole cards

thats what i thought, thanks for clarifying

I'm lovin watchin this unfold, even though it's making me a bit sick how mych these guys are prepared to lose on the click of a mouse. I play at FT but only 1 table, How the feck these are working 6 is beyond me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭Pulsar Eagle

scudzilla wrote: »
    thats what i thought, thanks for clarifying

I'm lovin watchin this unfold, even though it's making me a bit sick how mych these guys are prepared to lose on the click of a mouse. I play at FT but only 1 table, How the feck these are working 6 is beyond me
    Its all about practice and just adding in extra tables when you get comfortable.
    Also heres a good link to omaha by the lads here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055170404

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

guess there be another war on tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Durrrr was floating around last night but i was asleep by the time he tangled with Isildur!

Hopefully more action tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Cheers to all the lads who are doing the reporting on this :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭Daithio

orourkeda wrote: »

I had a look in at about the same time and caught Isildur winning an almost 500k pot with JJJ over TTT on a dry board. After that Durrrr sat out of all tables. I think that was the last action.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭BobSloane

Isidur 4 tabling 500/1k with PA now for anyone interested

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Hope he spanks Anto.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭shano_88

hes also 2 tabling Ziigmund

Advertisement