Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Durrr V Isildur1...whats the damage so far?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

3 million dollars = about 750 euros imo. Toy money them $$

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭DeadMoney

Very bad news for durrrr imo, he doesn't play much with PA so if Isildur loses the $$$$ to PA durrrr is never gonna get it back

Yeah Durrr must be steaming at this. PA is one of the last people he would want to have to win his money back off. So how much is PA up over all to isildur then after all the sessions so far? I take it Durrr is still down his full 3m or what ever?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

DeadMoney wrote: »
    Yeah Durrr must be steaming at this. PA is one of the last people he would want to have to win his money back off. So how much is PA up over all to isildur then after all the sessions so far? I take it Durrr is still down his full 3m or what ever?

Antonius is beating isildur for 1.4m

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Flipz4Rollz

warcraft.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Taxipete29

Do you guys think there is any chance this is Andy Beal?? Possibly trying a new poker challenge with the next generation online.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

I doubt Beal would be 6 tabling HU, though. Also wasn't his whole schtick that he'd play at super high stakes to take people out of their comfort zone? This is the same stakes these lads always play. I think it's pretty much settled that it's Phil Babb at this stage, his action busting Cascarino HU on away trips dried up so he's had to venture into the online world

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

The-Rigger wrote: »
    I see, so the 20 minute break was so that Patrik could go south.

makes sense. he basically said earlier he didn't think think he had an edge in nl.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Taxipete29 wrote: »
    Do you guys think there is any chance this is Andy Beal?? Possibly trying a new poker challenge with the next generation online.

nope. he's not the type to 6 table durrrr hu and crush. plus i think he only plays limit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Taxipete29

Slash/ED wrote: »
    I doubt Beal would be 6 tabling HU, though. Also wasn't his whole schtick that he'd play at super high stakes to take people out of their comfort zone? This is the same stakes these lads always play. I think it's pretty much settled that it's Phil Babb at this stage, his action busting Cascarino HU on away trips dried up so he's had to venture into the online world

Yeah that was his plan alright. Would be interesting if it was though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 pokertony28

i know for a fact that Isildur1 is the one and only theitalienstyle who plays on ipoker network but moved on to fulltilt believe me or not but i know who he is

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

i know for a fact that Isildur1 is the one and only theitalienstyle who plays on ipoker network but moved on to fulltilt believe me or not but i know who he is

By any chance do you know who superman is too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭jack90210

Everyone is saying its Viktor Blom. Swedish kid, 19 I think. Recently moved from ipoker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭copperfacegaz

Whyno wrote: »
    By any chance do you know who superman is too

clark kent ... dah !

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭j10spades

MATT DAMON

jack90210 wrote: »
    Everyone is saying its Viktor Blom. Swedish kid, 19 I think. Recently moved from ipoker.

If it was reall Blom, why would he be keeping it a secret? The guy was openly awarded player of the year in the Scandy poker awards so he is a pretty public figure in the online poker world. Just seems weird that he would want to go private all of a sudden especially after curshing for 6million in 2 weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

clark kent ... dah !

Really :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Was loving this last night, completely crazy!

If and when Isildur comes back, let us know here! I was gonna say he's sleeping, but there's no way he'd have been able to sleep after last night!

Here we go again, Isildur is on 6 tables and is waiting for PA! Jesus what a sicko, doesn't even take a break after dropping 2.5m.

Its on with CTS. Aghhh im so excited, this beats any **** you'd find on tv :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 nando9

hes bout to play cool south. who is he?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

clark kent ... dah !

Don't be silly, clark kent wears glasses. Superman doesn't. Can't be the same person

I'm there.

This is incredible!

nando9 wrote: »

I can only see him sitting at the PA table

I saw Cool South give Gus Hansen a spanking today i think. I think it was him anyway!

nando9 wrote: »

His name is Cole South aka cts. One of the best HU players around and the most successful mid stakes player ever apparently. Excellent player, was crushing high stakes 2 years after learning to play poker and all that jive (I think)

Looks like he's doing well against him!

Isildur has already said to cts that he is a bit tilted after losing so much last night. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Treehouse72

CTS is the only player I've seen who makes the game look beautiful. Lots of other guys own, but CTS makes it art.

He was on some serious tilt last night

Continually pumped money into a pot, ended up at $365k or something and then folded for the sake of $17k on the river.

Amazing stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

oops

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭dvdfan

Did anyone see much of Isildurs play vs Durrr, did he really play well or was he just running good from the hands you seen shown down, just some of hes plays looked horrific last night (at least from my point of view) and not something youd expect from a competent player, im talking about the likes of getting all in a 400bb pot with 2 pair in Omaha, to calling a 5x raise twice on a drawy boards with only 15-20k left behind in big big pots and folding on blank rivers where he must have been committed to call the tiny river bet with even Bottom pair and i only seen a small portion of the hands so i presume others were a similar pattern.

I know everyone tilts now and then and its a bit presumptious analyzing 1 session but this is the first real losing run hes being on since hes appeared and i just cant imagine if he was that prone to severe monkey tilt how he made it to these levels as you cant throw away 30buyins too often and expect to be profitable no matter who you are and even if youve made 60buyins in the previous 2 weeks

Advertisement