Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Set on Fire and Left to Burn to Death

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭LordDorington

Well actually no. People aren't allowed discuss things without being pulled up by others on this privately owed and run website.
    Then whats the point?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Stark wrote: »

That article is more than a year old..the area has quitened down an awfull lot since then although there's still some scumbaggery its nothing like it used to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭RugbyFanatic

So the perpetraitor was never caught despite one member in this thread telling us that everyone in the area knew who it was.

Sickening tbh. Another horrible story soon forgotten whilst those guilty of this disgusting crime remain unpunished.

So the perpetraitor was never caught despite one member in this thread telling us that everyone in the area knew who it was.

Sickening tbh. Another horrible story soon forgotten whilst those guilty of this disgusting crime remain unpunished.

Unfortunately the animal welfare bill we have in this country is dating back to 1911 which means that legally the only requirements for ahving animals is the provision of food and water and thats pretty ,uch it. The 2010 version is being drafted up as we speak thank God so hopefully this will bring about a lot of changes in how we target animal rights violators and maybe we can hope for proper sentencing instead of just light taps on the wrist for those who are guilty of abusing the vulnerable.

Incidentally, I dont know if anyone saw todays herald, there is a story there about a vulnerable little puppy left to die on a rubbish tip and naturally nobody is being held accountable, on the other side of that page is a story about a man imprisoned for not having a dog license!

For all the action taken by ARAN to influence the upcoming bill see www.aran.ie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭plein de force

that is absolutely horiffic, why would someone do that?theyre sick in the head and deserve the harshest punishment
    if i had of been that man i wouldn not only have used the shovel to put the dog out of it's misery, i'd have gone after the sick fúckers with it

• Advertisement

that is absolutely horiffic, why would someone do that?theyre sick in the head and deserve the harshest punishment
    if i had of been that man i wouldn not only have used the shovel to put the dog out of it's misery, i'd have gone after the sick fúckers with it

well said, God help them if that had been my dog I can tell you. I would have taken the law into my own hands. It would be worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 NikkiXxX

Ye i told you everyone knew. But seriously if they went to someone in all fairness nothing would be done.

NikkiXxX wrote: »
    Ye i told you everyone knew. But seriously if they went to someone in all fairness nothing would be done.

In fairness thats not really an excuse for NOT telling. Thats sort of like washing one's hands of the situation.

At the very ****ing least can you please report it to the gardai.

or tell us ha ha :D

• Advertisement

Here I never said I knew who this low life was I said I had heard it was a young lad I never got given names, Yes people in the area know who it is but its not up to me to push these people who are frightened to tell the police.

Here I never said I knew who this low life was I said I had heard it was a young lad I never got given names, Yes people in the area know who it is but its not up to me to push these people who are frightened to tell the police.

How about you find out his name and PM me and I'll report it for them.

Hey I dont think anyone is blaming you and sorry if it comes across like that! :D
    I think for animal lovers it is just quite frustrating to think that people know who these monsters are and chose to give them protection for whatevere reason (I am sorry but I do not not think that fear is a factor here) I think its probably a combination of apathy, lack of compassion and comradary.

How about you find out his name and PM me and I'll report it for them.

I will back you on this :D

Got the PM, thank you.

Hey I dont think anyone is blaming you and sorry if it comes across like that! :D
    I think for animal lovers it is just quite frustrating to think that people know who these monsters are and chose to give them protection for whatevere reason (I am sorry but I do not not think that fear is a factor here) I think its probably a combination of apathy, lack of compassion and comradary.
    Ill do what I can because as an owner of a dog I was sick to my stomach.

Got the PM, thank you.

thank you for that. MUCH appreciated :)

Advertisement