Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Set on Fire and Left to Burn to Death

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Iron Hide

If prosecuted to the full extent of the law means those cretins being left alone for an hour with the owners of that poor animal then i'm all for it...

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

F**king scumbags, really hope they all die a horrible death!

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭bernardo mac

Pace2008 wrote: »
    I wonder would the thread 'Homeless Man Set on Fire and Left to Burn to Death' have garnered the same response as this?

No doubt it would.But I did not come across one post about the murder of pensioner Finbar Fahy in Ardrahan. 12th inst.May he rest in peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Bottleopener

Wow. This is incredibly sick :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

Anyone who murders a dog (exception for vets) deserves to die in the same fashion.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 NikkiXxX

Just found out it was a young lad!!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

NikkiXxX wrote: »
    Just found out it was a young lad!!!!!!

No surprise there..from the berryfield area was he?

Degsy wrote: »
    No surprise there..from the berryfield area was he?
    Yea he was!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Yea he was!!

See the way i knew that?
    Those little cnunts ahve been getting away with murder for weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cojomo2

has he been caught??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,964 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Degsy wrote: »
    See the way i knew that?

OMG RACISM!! :eek:

No he hasnt been caught.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭Trekker09

Stark wrote: »

This is mind boggling, especially the paragraph about the parents standing by and watching their kids run riot.

To other posters stating that this thread wouldn't have started if it had been a cat or whatever, can I ask, what is your argumant? The death of a pensioner has (quite rightly) been mentioned extensively by the media. As far as I know, the killing of the dog hase been ignored by and large.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

I feel sorry for the man who had to finish the dog off. Can you imagine the howls?
    Reading this article shocked me. Something like this is not unheard of sadly.
    Not to be funny but keyboard warriors v's reality. I mean come on if several of these teens had just lit a dog on fire. Do you think they'll just stand there and take a beating off you?

As another poster said. Put em in the joy. A lotta people in there also own dogs. They're already doing time so no issue to them.
    Name and shame with their pic in every paper. Better to be aknowledged as the low life scum than sink to their level by putting them outta their misersy. No. Not while we can make em suffer forever. They'll flinch at the sight of anyone walking by.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭RugbyFanatic

No he hasnt been caught.. :(

If you know who he is then report him to the nearest garda station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭LordDorington

If someone did that to my dog I would hunt them down and kill them. I wouldnt care what the consequences are, it would be worth it to see them squirm and suffer.

Sorry, what does this have to do with the intitial subject of this thread?

OMFG Bunch of brain-dead ****ing KNACKER SCUMBAGS!!!
    Tbh I actually can barely think of a punishment severe enough for these ****ing hicks!
    Maybe handcuff them to a chair and douse all of their faces in petrol waiting for that perfect moment when they have the feintest bit of life left and put the fire out. Then chop all of their cocks off and leave them there.
    Excuse me if I sound like a psycho.

I think that sounds fair, you dont sound like a psycho :D

Pace2008 wrote: »
    I wonder would the thread 'Homeless Man Set on Fire and Left to Burn to Death' have garnered the same response as this?

Probably, but again, what relevance? I love the way whenever anyone trys to speak out against animal rights violations there's always one who says "HMMMMEEEEEEEEEE....what about the PEEEEOPLE?"

We CAN care about both! They are not mutually exclusive.

• Advertisement

Sorry, what does this have to do with the intitial subject of this thread?

Thread posts should be taken in the context of the posts directly preceding it in a thread, not just the first post.

Thread posts should be taken in the context of the posts directly preceding it in a thread, not just the first post.

The post preceding yours was "OMG RACISM :eek:"........????

Try reading another few posts, most specifically Degsy's posts. Go on, read, try really hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cojomo2

anyone know if the cnuts have been caught? or are they even likely to be caught?

Try reading another few posts, most specifically Degsy's posts. Go on, read, try really hard.
    Any reason why you are being so nasty?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Probably, but again, what relevance? I love the way whenever anyone trys to speak out against animal rights violations there's always one who says "HMMMMEEEEEEEEEE....what about the PEEEEOPLE?"

We CAN care about both! They are not mutually exclusive.
    The post preceding yours was "OMG RACISM :eek:"........????
    Any reason why you are being so nasty?

Take it elsewhere, fellas.

No :D

This is a discussion board, people are allowed to discuss things without being pulled up by others. I see nothing wrong with asking someone to substantiate a claim they have made or ask for clarification.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

This is a discussion board, people are allowed to discuss things without being pulled up by others. I see nothing wrong with asking someone to substantiate a claim they have made or ask for clarification.

Well actually no. People aren't allowed discuss things without being pulled up by others on this privately owed and run website.

• Advertisement

cojomo2 wrote: »
    anyone know if the cnuts have been caught? or are they even likely to be caught?

Dont think so, and even if they were, this being the country it is, they would only get a slap on the wrist at best. This is one of the reasons why animal rights activists are lobbyign so hard at the moment to push through a new animal welfare bill...because the one in play at the moment is practically from the stone age!

Advertisement