Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UGG Thread - Read first post BEFORE posting [Updated 17/11/2010]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 boudy

do uggs have tags?? as in are these real or fake... http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/footwear/1762376

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

UGGS do not have tags on them. And I'd be wary of anyone selling two pairs UGG boots, they hardly have the two pairs just lying around, or bought by mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

boudy wrote: »
    do uggs have tags?? as in are these real or fake... http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/footwear/1762376

FAKE

Stay clear of donedeal,gumtree etc loads of people will say they bought the wrong size or their husband got them for them but they will definitely be fake :(

Its nearly impossible to get them at this time of year anyway never mind at a bargain price.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭blacksmith105

Ahhhhhh ... just got scammed , all my own fault

Ugg boots Ireland ....DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE

This company is in China and boots are fake ..... Ahhhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

LovingBf wrote: »
    Hey,

Really desperate here but has anyone got any Ugg Lo Pro Denim Blue size UK 3.5? Or know anywhere that sells them and has them in stock in Ireland?
    Bought them online but haven't arrived. Getting worried as they were to be an xmas gift.

Darren

Did you have any luck in the end Darren?

If anyone is really stuck ring us in Fitzpatricks as we have loads of Uggs but they are selling out quick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

OH MY GOD I am devastated! My UGGs arrived, they're beautiful and perfect but too small! :( Will have to send them back now and wait for more to arrive. This is terrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

Atlas_IRL wrote: »
    Did you have any luck in the end Darren?

If anyone is really stuck ring us in Fitzpatricks as we have loads of Uggs but they are selling out quick.

I got mine there a few weeks back!
    Much more pleasant shopping experience than Schuh and Office, much better range and cheaper prices- and peace and quiet and good service, rather than the crazy loudness (and queues!) in Schuh and Office.

When I was in Office, I was 10 minutes waiting for someone to ask me if I needed a size, and as soon as I had the Uggs on my feet I was asked if I "needed a hand" by 4 different assistants, blatantly trying to get the sale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 donalkenny

Anyone know where the best place to buy UGGs around Jervis Street is???Is everywhere sold out now???

Magenta wrote: »
    I got mine there a few weeks back!
    Much more pleasant shopping experience than Schuh and Office, much better range and cheaper prices- and peace and quiet and good service, rather than the crazy loudness (and queues!) in Schuh and Office.

When I was in Office, I was 10 minutes waiting for someone to ask me if I needed a size, and as soon as I had the Uggs on my feet I was asked if I "needed a hand" by 4 different assistants, blatantly trying to get the sale.

Cheers Magenta, i would say though that any of the big chain stores are like that at Christmas though!
    donalkenny wrote: »
    Anyone know where the best place to buy UGGs around Jervis Street is???Is everywhere sold out now???

Not sure who else still has them in stock Donal, try Schuh on O Connell Street or Office as mentioned. If you dont get them and are stuck send me a pm and ill check my stock asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Ugg Fringe Cardy - £50 from Amazon for anyone interested.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003JJK3JW/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE
    51vw1WxiHPL._AA300_.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 sazmc

Anyone know where I can get the ultra short uggs. No where seems to stock them anymore. I'm not fussy about the colours.

There's an advert on adverts.ie for short brown ones? They look genuine!

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭closifer

Just wanted to share the good deal I just got! I just ordered a pair of Chesnut Ugg Roslyn's (like the classics but with a zip at the side) on shudoo.co.uk for 95.00£ incl delivery. I think this is a pretty good price! They are listed as £98 and shipping is steep to Ireland at £17 but the discount code goodwill20 took 20% off hence the delivery was essentially free!

They are approved stockists! The same boots are 220 euro on schuh.ie! They are £130 on asos. Delighted with this now! I had been searching for a decent priced pair for days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

closifer wrote: »
    Just wanted to share the good deal I just got! I just ordered a pair of Chesnut Ugg Roslyn's (like the classics but with a zip at the side) on shudoo.co.uk for 95.00£ incl delivery. I think this is a pretty good price! They are listed as £98 and shipping is steep to Ireland at £17 but the discount code goodwill20 took 20% off hence the delivery was essentially free!

They are approved stockists! The same boots are 220 euro on schuh.ie! They are £130 on asos. Delighted with this now! I had been searching for a decent priced pair for days!
    Can I ask where did you see they are approved stockist's? Cos I've looked on this site: http://www.uggaustralia.com/ (which I think is the official Ugg Australia site) and can't find anything about shudoo.co.uk.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Can I ask where did you see they are approved stockist's? Cos I've looked on this site: http://www.uggaustralia.com/ (which I think is the official Ugg Australia site) and can't find anything about shudoo.co.uk.

Thanks.

You have to check the Ugg UK site for UK stockists: http://www.uggaustralia.co.uk/uk-online-retailers/authorized-online-retailers,en_GB,pg.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Pythia wrote: »
    Thank you Pythia, much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 fordey101

Ahhhhhh ... just got scammed , all my own fault

Ugg boots Ireland ....DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE

This company is in China and boots are fake ..... Ahhhhhhh
    is the website

http://www.ireland-uggsboots.net/ugg-classic-tall-boots.html

with fake uggs?? friend looking for uggs and i dont want her to be scammed!

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭belle_09

That looks fake to me....prices are way too cheap for real Australian Uggs and some of the colours are definitely ones I haven't seen before.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

PLEASE refer to the first post of this thread in relation to finding out about UGG retailers.

fordey101 wrote: »
    is the website

http://www.ireland-uggsboots.net/ugg-classic-tall-boots.html

with fake uggs?? friend looking for uggs and i dont want her to be scammed!
    FAKE. Read original post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

http://www.bootskick.com/ugg-bailey-button-5803-black-boots-p-60.htm

Can anyone tell me if this is a legitimate ugg website??

Thanks,

C

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

cocker5 wrote: »
    http://www.bootskick.com/ugg-bailey-button-5803-black-boots-p-60.htm

Can anyone tell me if this is a legitimate ugg website??

Thanks,

C

Use the ugg website verification tool to check websites: http://www.uggaustralia.com/retailstores/onlinestores.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

thanks for that:D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Just use your common sense and don't get carried away with trying to buy these cheap.

It's fairly certain that this is not a genuine seller (in fact, I'm sure of it)
    • The website design quality is poor - look at the pixelated logo
    • I can't see a "Contact Us" button

When I check the website information on whois.net, this is what I get. (See how it's based in China and the contact email address is a very dodgy looking Yahoo address)
    WHOIS information for bootskick.com :

[Querying whois.verisign-grs.com]
    [Redirected to grs-whois.hichina.com]
    [Querying grs-whois.hichina.com]
    [grs-whois.hichina.com]
    Domain Name ..................... bootskick.com
    Name Server ..................... ns1.dnspod.net
    ns2.dnspod.net
    Registrant ID ................... hc169559571-cn
    Registrant Name ................. feng wang
    Registrant Organization ......... wang feng
    Registrant Address .............. pu tian shi zhong shan lu 126 hao
    Registrant City ................. pu tian shi
    Registrant Province/State ....... Fujian
    Registrant Postal Code .......... 351100
    Registrant Country Code ......... CN
    Registrant Phone Number ......... +86.05943846670 -
    Registrant Fax .................. +86.05943846670 -
    Registrant Email ................ lop164169014@yahoo.com
    Administrative ID ............... hc972606222-cn
    Administrative Name ............. feng wang
    Administrative Organization ..... wang feng
    Administrative Address .......... pu tian shi zhong shan lu 126 hao
    Administrative City ............. pu tian shi
    Administrative Province/State ... Fujian
    Administrative Postal Code ...... 351100
    Administrative Country Code ..... CN
    Administrative Phone Number ..... +86.05943846670 -
    Administrative Fax .............. +86.05943846670 -
    Administrative Email ............ lop164169014@yahoo.com
    Billing ID ...................... hc882857110-cn
    Billing Name .................... feng wang
    Billing Organization ............ wang feng
    Billing Address ................. pu tian shi zhong shan lu 126 hao
    Billing City .................... pu tian shi
    Billing Province/State .......... Fujian
    Billing Postal Code ............. 351100
    Billing Country Code ............ CN
    Billing Phone Number ............ +86.05943846670 -
    Billing Fax ..................... +86.05943846670 -
    Billing Email ................... lop164169014@yahoo.com
    Technical ID .................... hc171921104-cn
    Technical Name .................. feng wang
    Technical Organization .......... wang feng
    Technical Address ............... pu tian shi zhong shan lu 126 hao
    Technical City .................. pu tian shi
    Technical Province/State ........ Fujian
    Technical Postal Code ........... 351100
    Technical Country Code .......... CN
    Technical Phone Number .......... +86.05943846670 -
    Technical Fax ................... +86.05943846670 -
    Technical Email ................. lop164169014@yahoo.com
    Expiration Date ................. 2011-10-18 02:36:02

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭stephendevlin

Lot of websites (and some shops) selling fake boots. Stay clear!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Threads merged

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Laydee

Hi,
    I was just wondering if anyone here has a pair of the Joslyn wedge boots? I'm thinking of investing in a pair but I just wanted to see if they were comfortable enough for every day wear first. I think they're lovely but I don't want boots that I won't wear.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

after wearing the penneys boots for years I finally got my own pair of real uggs recently and I LOVE them! They were insanely dear in schuh (295 euro or something?) so my friend got them in blooimgdales for me for 150 dollars - chocolate brown ones.

My question is how to look after them I heard about the ugg cleaning kits where is the best place to buy or order one of those from? Im happy to shop online if that works out good

Your better off just buying regular protector spray. Spray them before you go out if the weather is bad. The chocolate brown one is easier to keep than others. You can use cleaner spray then after. You can get them in supermarkets shoe shops etc, the regular ones will do.

They will do the same job as ugg cleaner kit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJY6_11JtYc

See the products he is using there, they are the products in the cleaning kits. Any cleaner/protecter will do the same job really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭belle_09

I have to say I would recommend the Ugg care kit. I get mine from schuh.ie usually or even better if you live near a schuh you will save on delivery charges. I used a few different protector sprays but didn't find them to be as good as the Ugg protector. I think after paying so much for the boots I would be investing in the care kit. It will last a good while & I'd recommend you spray them with the protector before wearing them. There's a cleaner in the set too which I use a lot!

Advertisement