Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UGG Thread - Read first post BEFORE posting [Updated 17/11/2010]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Buceph

I am looking for some Uggs. I am a man, however I am not looking for typical Muggs (I presume that's what they call male Uggs.) I am looking for the slipper Uggs. Something like these;

8521-998691-p.jpg

However I am having difficulty finding them, anyone know of where I could get them?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

• Registered Users Posts: 20 cocorocks

Hi :)

I want to buy real ugg boots, online, asap, not fake ones, for as cheap as possible :)

I bought a pair last month from http://www.uggsbootsretailer.org. However they are fake :mad: :( This site offers 100% money back gaurantee but this is not true!!!! They won't even reply to my emails :mad: :( On the shipping details it states from shanghai!!!!

What can I do to inform others about this fake website???

Where can I buy a real pair online for the cheapest price?

Has anyone purchased a real, affordable pair online recently that they would recommend?

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

This webpage lists all authorised online dealers.

Anything else is more likely than not fake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

cocorocks wrote: »

Has anyone purchased a real, affordable pair online recently that they would recommend?

:)

Just got the girlfriend a pair for her bday on eBay from America, worked out at €141 including postage for Grey Classic Tall boots. 10 days for postage, and they are genuine uggs from what I (and more importantly the girls in my office) can tell.

Seller's shop here, has quite a big range and good feedback! I'd def recommend them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 fashions02

Lolnouska wrote: »
    I always despised uggs. like thought they looked so awful,
    but the other day my feet were freezing and my friend lent me her ugg boots, and jaysus, they were the nicest/comfiest/warmest things in the world. think i might invest in a pair for the winter!
    What can of UGG boots you referred?If you can tell me the style?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 cocorocks

Thanks dudara :) Can you tell me which ones on this list are the cheapest? There are lots listed here and I've checked some of them out but they are all over my budget

Thanks maximoose:) I went onto the ebay shop but they donnot have the classic tall ugg in chestnut that I want at the moment

Any other recommendations greatly welcomed & appreciated :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

cocorocks wrote: »
    Thanks dudara :) Can you tell me which ones on this list are the cheapest? There are lots listed here and I've checked some of them out but they are all over my budget

Sorry - I can't help you with that one. I've no interest in Uggs and wouldn't have the first idea who is the most competitive.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

If buying from outside the EU (like the States) even on ebay could get stung for duty. . .

www.office.co.uk have specials which can make them cheap (even with postage to Ireland).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 lovepig

Hi Guys

I am just wondering if anyone can help. i bought a pair of UGGs from Ebay and paid through Paypal. I took a risk i know. They are fake and i opened a dispute with the seller through Paypal. I now need to provide pay pal with a document from a third party verifying that they are fake? Does anyone know where I can get this? i am willing to pay a reasonable fee for this and bring them somewhere to get checked. I need to do this in the next few days. can anyone help??:(

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

lovepig wrote: »
    Hi Guys

I am just wondering if anyone can help. i bought a pair of UGGs from Ebay and paid through Paypal. I took a risk i know. They are fake and i opened a dispute with the seller through Paypal. I now need to provide pay pal with a document from a third party verifying that they are fake? Does anyone know where I can get this? i am willing to pay a reasonable fee for this and bring them somewhere to get checked. I need to do this in the next few days. can anyone help??:(

Thanks
    I have no experience with this, but maybe Brown Thomas of Schuh could help? They both sell UGGs.

You could try phoning both stores tomorrow and asking them.

http://www.brownthomas.com/Default.aspx?tabid=82

http://ie.schuh.co.uk/contact-us/

Hope you get it sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 nancy06

UGG boots are really popular these days,but the real UGG boots are too expensive,so many people trend to buy the fake UGG boots.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭tjc28

i see amazon sell Uggs. Will they deliver them to Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭gutenberg

Does anyone have any experience of buying ugg boots in Australia? We have a family wedding coming up, and would be interested in picking up some things while we're there, including a pair for the mother (permanently cold feet!).

Has anyone any recommendations? Are they any cheaper than here? I have a pair of Emu boots which I love, so I'm not necessarily looking only for the Ugg Australia ones.

Any suggestions much appreciated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Orlamaria

Hi. Does any know if uggsirelandsale.net is a safe site I've heard of fake sites and just wondering if anyone has bought from this site or know anyone that has. Thanks for your help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Aineon2

Ye i was just gonna ask the same question, they look pretty real but i am not sure, i have being trying to compare them to a pair that i have and they are nearly exact i would just be a bit worried coz they are so cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Orlamaria wrote: »
    Hi. Does any know if uggsirelandsale.net is a safe site I've heard of fake sites and just wondering if anyone has bought from this site or know anyone that has. Thanks for your help

Come on, you know the answer already... Of course they are fake. Read the English here, it's clearly some dodgy Chinese crowd. http://www.uggsirelandsales.com/shippinginfo.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Aineon2

Ya i figured as much, glad didnt buy them now!! Think will stick to uggaustralia they are the real deal, is there any other websites that also do the real ones that are not over 200 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 pnkker

Hi,
    I have never tried to dress cute. Alot of my friends have started to wear ugg boots.

I find them kind of funny. I don't hate them but I can't see why they are so popular ?

What are your views ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭JC06

Anyone know if any Irish shops sell Emu boots? Do they still sell them in Tk Maxx does anyone know? Or if anyone knows any UK shops sell them, that would be great. Would love to buy a pair of these instead of Uggs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

I don't know where you're based but a shoe shop called Grahams sell emu boots every winter. I haven't seen them in stock this year yet, but it's still a bit early.

http://www.grahamshoes.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Morgase

The official Uggs protection is very expensive. Would it be madness to get standard suede spray and use that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ugg glee

I presume these are chancers too?

they have the UGG symbol and look real apart from the price!?

http://www.newestuggsboots.com/ugg-women-5245-black-ultra-tall-boots.html

thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

a good hint is the fact that when you click "Contact Us" there are no contact details, just a form to fill in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ugg glee

ahh yes that makes sense ... Thank you :-)

I'm new to this online shopping lark.. spotted those boots on a girl this morning walking in to work and thought - WINTER 2011 - yes please!

ill keep looking - asos seem to be the best or schuh

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭moonfish

anyone have any ideas if this is a genuine website or not
    have to give in a buy the missus a pair of ugg boots for christmas im looking for a good price.I think these look awful cheap even though the site looks authentic anybody bought from them
    http://www.uggs-australia-boots.net/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

The domain name is based in China .

Their classic Uggs are reduced from 300 dollars to 84 dollars .

What does that tell you ?

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭moonfish

ya that tells me their crap cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

On the contact us page,

storename:www.uggs-australia-boots.net
    Email:server2011stores@gmail.com

We are very glad to hear about your product suggestions, service issues, or just a notification etc. Working hour is from
    8:30 am to 18:00 pm , except weekends. You can contact us through Email any time. We will respond you in 24 hours during
    working days. If it is holiday, our saler will reply you as soon as possible. Please feel free and contact us if there is any
    questions. Thanks for visiting our online shop.

Welcome to browse our website. Here, you can find the good products you like, and the price is reasonable, use the
    countable money to exchange the uncountable value for the fashion and gladness.

GMail address rings alarm bells and the standard of English is very Chinese :rolleyes:

Buyer Beware

Advertisement