Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UGG Thread - Read first post BEFORE posting [Updated 17/11/2010]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭offroadannie

I joined US Buyers Club and a pair of chestnut braided tall Uggs were the first thing I bought. They are soo comfy well worth the money

how much did they work out?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

I think ive overworn my uggs, basically a lot of the grip from the bottom has gone and theres a section thats just smooth. if the ground is in anyway wet they can be quite slippy.. the boots themselves are fine but theyre not going to be much use if im slipping anytime it rains. has it happened to anyone else? :confused: it seems silly to be buying a new pair when the boots are still perfect but the sole is wrecked :/

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

^^^^ Please dont buy from that site they sell fakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Ok dyy118 stop advertising that site, your last post was edited to remove the address so why post again?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 beautycouture

Forget UGGS, Fitfltop are coming out with a new range of UGG type boots with shearling fluffy inside and the famous fitflop toning sole! I think its a great idea as I live in UGGS in winter, and now I can combine toning and comfort! Yipeeeeeeeee!

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭filo87

Has anyone bought Emu boots from natureshop.co.nz? Their prices are very good but I can't figure out if they're legit:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9 sanderswest

I joined US Buyers Club and a pair of chestnut braided tall Uggs were the first thing I bought. They are soo comfy well worth the money
    and how much they were there?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Hi, I'm getting my girlfriend Uggs for Christmas and was just curious where would be the best place to buy them? I've been looking online and I'm just nervious of getting fake ones.

They have to be the Purple Cardy ones, like these:

http://www.fashionuggsonline.com/purple-uggs-classic-cardy-5819-p-34.html?number_of_uploads=0

But those ones seem far too cheap to be genuine?? Schuh.co.uk doesn't have the purple ones on their site and I can't find em on the Ugg website either. Any help would be great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭LeahK

"Office" sell Ugg boots, they are a lot more expensive that the rip off ones though.

http://www.office.co.uk/ugg

• Advertisement

LeahK wrote: »
    "Office" sell Ugg boots, they are a lot more expensive that the rip off ones though.

http://www.office.co.uk/ugg
    Thanks for that, I wouldn't mind paying that for them TBH but they don't have purple ones, I can't see purple ones in any major shop or site, not even the Ugg site! Maybe there's no such thing as genuine Purple ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Would you consider the Argyle Knit? It is available still on the UK Ugg site in purple.

http://www.uggaustralia.com/gb/ProductDetails.aspx?gID=w&productID=5879&model=Classic Argyle Knit

Generally the non-traditional colours are released for spring/summer. In winter you will generally only see brown, black, grey etc. If you do come purple ones, it doesn't necessarily mean they're fake, just older stock.

The Ugg website will list all genuine websites, do not deviate from this list!

She's been talking about the Cardy one's for too long now, I can find the ones with a fringe thing on them no problem but not the normal ones!

Every site I've typed into the UGG website, it came up that they didn't know the seller. Bleedin' Women!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Threads merged.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭i like pie

Hi, I'm getting my girlfriend Uggs for Christmas and was just curious where would be the best place to buy them? I've been looking online and I'm just nervious of getting fake ones.

They have to be the Purple Cardy ones, like these:

http://www.fashionuggsonline.com/purple-uggs-classic-cardy-5819-p-34.html?number_of_uploads=0

But those ones seem far too cheap to be genuine?? Schuh.co.uk doesn't have the purple ones on their site and I can't find em on the Ugg website either. Any help would be great!

to be honest it'll be really hard to find the uggs in this colour because the unusual colours are only released for one season only! this colour released more than a year a go i'd say. oh and that site is definitely fake:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 edendeli

i know a girl who gets uggs boots from a bulgarian factory, i really doubt they are original though , but i ordered a pair about week ago and yesterday they arrived in the original box and all , they are so comfy , i totally love them , and they were only 80 eu .

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Prisoner6409

Going to buy the wife a pair of UGGs for her birthday, she won't pay the prices here herself. Anyway she takes a size 5(uk) in shoes, should I buy a size 5 in Uggs or how does it work.

Uggs can run a little big. For example, I am a 7.5 but fit the 7. Officially they are in American Sizes and I am a 9. Is it a surprise or could you get her to try them on in a shop first and then buy them yourself later? It's a pricey mistake to make.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Prisoner6409

Pythia wrote: »
    Uggs can run a little big. For example, I am a 7.5 but fit the 7. Officially they are in American Sizes and I am a 9. Is it a surprise or could you get her to try them on in a shop first and then buy them yourself later? It's a pricey mistake to make.

It'a a surprise and because of the size issue buying the Uggs online is out. I suppose if I get the Uggs in Schuh in Dublin she will be able to return for the correct size if there is a problem. Think I'll get the 4 and a half as I have heard ppl wear the Uggs barefooted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Anyone know if these are available in Ireland? Either online or In store? (and I don't want fakes). Any idea how much they are?

Thanks.

Highkoo II (In Black)
    Classic Short

Also, anyone know what this style of Ugg is called please?

http://www.clobberleather.com.au/img/upload/long%20boots%20chestnut1.jpg

• Advertisement

Anyone know if these are available in Ireland? Either online or In store? (and I don't want fakes). Any idea how much they are?

Thanks.

Highkoo II (In Black)
    Classic Short

Also, anyone know what this style of Ugg is called please?

http://www.clobberleather.com.au/img/upload/long%20boots%20chestnut1.jpg

You can actually order them from the USA website. It's about $60 for shipping and then you want to add about a third onto the cost+shipping for customs. In general in Irish shops, Classic Shorts retail for 210 but you can get them cheaper from UK websites when they have a discount code. I got some there for 160. I had a look at a few websites and neither seem to be on any I checked which are based in UK.

You can actually order them from the USA website. It's about $60 for shipping and then you want to add about a third onto the cost+shipping for customs. In general in Irish shops, Classic Shorts retail for 210 but you can get them cheaper from UK websites when they have a discount code. I got some there for 160. I had a look at a few websites and neither seem to be on any I checked which are based in UK.
    Thank you for your help, however, I was hoping to buy them in-store, if possible.

Thank you for your help, however, I was hoping to buy them in-store, if possible.

You could email Ugg and ask if any Irish stores bought them for sale?

You could email Ugg and ask if any Irish stores bought them for sale?
    That's what I'll do, thank you for your help, I appreciate it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Lolnouska

I always despised uggs. like thought they looked so awful,
    but the other day my feet were freezing and my friend lent me her ugg boots, and jaysus, they were the nicest/comfiest/warmest things in the world. think i might invest in a pair for the winter!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

Lolnouska wrote: »
    I always despised uggs. like thought they looked so awful,
    but the other day my feet were freezing and my friend lent me her ugg boots, and jaysus, they were the nicest/comfiest/warmest things in the world. think i might invest in a pair for the winter!

I was exactly the same but once you try them it's a whole other world:D

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Aine5

I was exactly the same last year but they have grown on me sooo much.
    I have 2 pairs now and with the winter coming fast I'm already convincing myself I need a new pair:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

I can't bring myself to spend on the real deal though, I just buy a few different ones from pennys or the like and they see me through!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Just popping in to recommend a site for Uggs, unfortunately they only seem to stock the knit type ones at the minute, but I did buy my wife a pair of beige regular short ones (apologies for not knowing what the proper names are?!)

I think that they are a subsidiary of Schuh UK.

http://www.branch309.co.uk/ugg/ugg.asp

Fast delivery, good service.

• Advertisement

Does anyone know where I might find an email address for Ugg please? I have looked on their website a few times now and cannot find any email / inquiry form on the site.

Thanks.

Advertisement