Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You are a skanger if...

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Esmeralda34

bigeasyeah wrote: »
    -You would be a victim of eugenics and selective breeding.
    -Wear garish trousers.
    -Watch soccer.
    -Are ugly
    -Cant spell

Can we assume that you feel that people challenged and defeated by punctuation don't fit the skanger profile...?!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Good god this is getting boring. I'm off to start a 'You know you're a D4 head if...' thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

you come from Dublin.......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

I hate the way Tracksuit pants are associated with skangers. They are the most comfortable thing in the world and we can't waer them out in public without being accused of being a skanger. They ruined for the rest of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

You're a skanger if after receiving dole money on Wednesday morning, you immediately go to the local offie and ask for '10 cans of Carling and 2 flaggins of Linden Village, bud'.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭A_SN

Confab wrote: »
    Good god this is getting boring. I'm off to start a 'You know you're a D4 head if...' thread.
    ...if you're from D4? You'd think that one is fairly straightforward ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

You are only a skanger if you cant see a person weaker than you walk down the street without hitting them/shouting abuse at them or threatening them in some way.

I dont give a sh1t about what they wear or say or live just as long as they stay the fukk away from me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭A_SN

On a slightly different note, where the hell are these skanger people? I live in Phibsborough, been living here for almost two years, and I have yet to make any sort of disagreeable encounter with anyone, let alone anyone matching the description. I've seen young people with their 'trackies' tucked into their socks, but besides having a questionable sense of fashion there was nothing else noticeably wrong with them... I think I might have spotted people matching the description better around Dublin 3, but again nothing wrong with them except for their intriguing taste for playing right in the middle of the street..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭cmpunk

When clubland comes on you go nuts

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

You like to drive around in your car
    and "pump out da tunes"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

You are a skanger if you hail from the Dublin area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

Originally Posted by I_am_Jesus
    traveller / culchie / skanger all the same apparently..

Anna88 wrote: »
    And wtf are you??

He's a cyber-skanger :pac: I am Jesus, WTF?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

I think people are just adding attributes they don't like about people to the list of knacker attributes now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

raah! wrote: »
    I think people are just adding attributes they don't like about people to the list of knacker attributes now.

I was getting that opinion too, but then i read this thread and discovered i could come up with a definition as described by boards of a skanger which is

if you have equal to or more legs than 1 but less than 3 Or happen to be male or female then you are a skanger.

so essentially only legless hermaphrodites are not skangers!

Oh wise fools of the internet I thank you for your wisdom!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

nummnutts wrote: »
    If you use the words story and bud as a way of greeting somone.

I often say Story?, albeit not with a Bud suffix. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭komodosp

Your boyfriend hits you and your response is "I deserved it"
    if you're afraid to open this post to find out if you're actually one
    Nahh you'd be proud to open this post!
    If you drink cans of dutch around town at any hour of the day.
    No you might be a student!
    iF u tYp3 LyK3 DiS.
    No you might be an IT student!

Advertisement