Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Games thread?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Blanka needs some serious boosts before I can get the upper hand vs cobelcogs cammy.
    The stuff cammy can get away with vs blanka is stupid. She can punish ball on hit with ultra :(

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Cobelcog

I love you Cannon Spike :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

bush wrote: »
    Blanka needs some serious boosts before I can get the upper hand vs cobelcogs cammy.
    The stuff cammy can get away with vs blanka is stupid. She can punish ball on hit with ultra :(

Sh*t really?! :eek:

Ye, a few characters can do that. Absolute bull****.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

That cannon spike is ridiculous. It stays active for ages, even when shes hanging in the air at the peak of it. A foot hanging there in the air, not moving should not be able to hurt anyone :pac:

Yeah I've jumped up into that **** a few times, its gas.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    It was all me that time. I've no idea how to face seth and he frustrates me. If there's one thing I know about street fighter is that if you remain calm you have a good choice at winning but seth makes me lose it :)

How to beat Seth:

Fierce punch him in the face about 4 times.

DONE. :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

GGs to Leimrod. Didn't get to play many matches against him but have had a blast in the few so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Good games to Ramza, Dark Onion and Malachy/fxNinja (we know him as liquidshields!)

Ramza, your kara-throwing ken is nasty! Dark Onion, best Dan-off ever! Malachy, that sagat mirror match is damn horrible! It all comes down to who gets the FADC roundhouse ultra :pac:

That Dan mirror was truly the highlight of my 208 hours of street fighter. Fantastic!

Had a good few games vs. Owwmykneecap Dam Boxer :P

and "A big Irish man" Tricky ass Vega xD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

Had a good few games vs. Owwmykneecap Dam Boxer :P

and "A big Irish man" Tricky ass Vega xD
    Top games Foamy....not my best day admittedly, but our fights were fun, at least........

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭mr_kyle

@Owwmykneecap

Good stuff chap. Hope to get a few games in again soon!

Bush good games, you pushed me to my limit. I assume Akuma is you're 3rd character or something if I was able to beat it :) I have only one thing to say about Rufus though- I HATE THAT DIVE KICK! :p

Ye sorry i couldnt play much games. I wouldnt even count akuma as a character i use to be honest. Im up for some more games anytime, good honda.

Ye sorry i couldnt play much games. I wouldnt even count akuma as a character i use to be honest. Im up for some more games anytime, good honda.

DAMN IT! ;)

Yes, we must find out which of us proves the old axiom some other time. :cool:

Im up for a good few sets 2morrow if someone wants to play? And possibly record? I cant record :(

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭mr_kyle

Would be up for some sets between 10 - 11 this eveneing.

Bush! Really good games man. Would like to apologies for leaving yea hanging there, my ps3 is in my sitting room and my mam and my old music teacher who've I've not spoken too in years walked in and I had to chat to them. I struggled to try and send you a message but I couldn't even do that for ages and I was cringing seeing yea still in the lobby waiting for me.

Damn communication is so slow on consoles. Anyway sorry again about that.:o

Real GG's though some nice close matches with your chun but I really feel so weak at the game when fighting you, your ability to know just what to do at the right situations in spit seconds is highly impressive.

Makes me feel like I've so much to learn yet as I have a constant feeling of having run out of options. Against your rufus even more so. But I highly enjoy the fights. I've not had fights like that in a while as I'm normally on my stick playing like a retard in slow motion.

GGs again.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Really good games to Bush. I reckon I am prepared for all Rufuses except for yours now :D

I thought the Blanka games were good fun, he makes you very careful as Guile because he's the only character you can't trust the booms around.

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    Bush! Really good games man. Would like to apologies for leaving yea hanging there, my ps3 is in my sitting room and my mam and my old music teacher who've I've not spoken too in years walked in and I had to chat to them. I struggled to try and send you a message but I couldn't even do that for ages and I was cringing seeing yea still in the lobby waiting for me.

Damn communication is so slow on consoles. Anyway sorry again about that.:o

Real GG's though some nice close matches with your chun but I really feel so weak at the game when fighting you, your ability to know just what to do at the right situations in spit seconds is highly impressive.

Makes me feel like I've so much to learn yet as I have a constant feeling of having run out of options. Against your rufus even more so. But I highly enjoy the fights. I've not had fights like that in a while as I'm normally on my stick playing like a retard in slow motion.

GGs again.

No bother, I wasnt sitting there long anyway. Ye those chun matches were some close alright. You might have felt like you were on the back foot but so did I to be honest, lol. I think you know that match well.
    I was wondering if you were playing on stick or pad cos you were pulling off some big combos.

Ggs to doom too. I think your getting better at the rufus match. I think it was the first match you air threw me out of the lowest dive kick ever, lol. Ive read that all air throws are the same in this game but im convinced guiles is the best.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I think it was the first match you air threw me out of the lowest dive kick ever, lol. Ive read that all air throws are the same in this game but im convinced guiles is the best.

You have NO idea how long I'd been trying to land that on you :D

Guile's is the best in the sense that he and Cammy have the smallest jumps so can get the better angles with the air throw. Thus why Chun has trouble despite technically having an equal chance of landing it.

You have NO idea how long I'd been trying to land that on you :D

Guile's is the best in the sense that he and Cammy have the smallest jumps so can get the better angles with the air throw. Thus why Chun has trouble despite technically having an equal chance of landing it.

Ye, thats makes sense alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

I'll be on in about 15 mins if you're up for some games ropey.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I'm on GFWL now if anyone fancies a game. I've decided to completely ditch the pad so I may be **** :)

You wouldn't play with me earlier :(

Did you sent me a message? I didn't get it :/

Well I invited you to a game anyway, not sure if I sent a message too...

gg's Creature. I started off strong but you really started closing me down.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Yeah GG to you too. I've no real experience of fighting Cammy so it very much a baptism of fire. Those Cannon Spikes will be in my nightmares tonight.

• Advertisement

You were playing A-trak ;)

Advertisement