Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade and Retro forum beers! (AKA the night of the scandalously drunk retro geeks)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

countdown until *that* photo....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

How about the 19th of May?
    It's a Friday.
    Or it can be the following weekend, 26th of May.
    Either is good.

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    How about the 19th of May?
    It's a Friday.
    Or it can be the following weekend, 26th of May.
    Either is good.

The 19th is the opening night of Token afaik:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Right, so how about the 27th instead?
    would this suit anyone likely to come along?
    Things have been a little quieter here in recent months, but a Beers is a great way to reconnect, as well as eat chicken nuggets and play Raiden DX.

And we can all beast CiDeRmAn at Bomberman R.

• Advertisement

DinoRex wrote: »
    And we can all beast CiDeRmAn at Bomberman R.

Now at 60fps!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,587 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Right, so how about the 27th instead?
    would this suit anyone likely to come along?
    Things have been a little quieter here in recent months, but a Beers is a great way to reconnect, as well as eat chicken nuggets and play Raiden DX.

Sounds good to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Think the 27th would work ok for me, but I'm delivering this thought with a large pinch of salt...
    Been too long since I was at one. Keep thinking I should be able to make them, then get reminded of something I'd agreed to/organised myself for the same dates.

Bit of the curse of EnterNow... Whatever happened to that guy...? ;):p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Star Lord wrote: »

He was consumed by the curse!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,528 ✭✭✭Inviere

Rumour has it he sold everything he had to fund the purchase of three holy grail CD-i games...and now he lives on O'Connel Street, and can't afford internet...

• Advertisement

Inviere wrote: »
    Rumour has it he sold everything he had to fund the purchase of three holy grail CD-i games...and now he lives on O'Connel Street, and can't afford internet...

Sure you're only a blow in, how would you know? I heard that he's actually transparent, so even when he's there, he can't be seen! :pac:

Inviere wrote: »

I hear he's so hard up he sold off the last "l" in O'Connell Street to keep up his Rise of the Robots habit.
    Poor b@stard.

He was consumed by the curse!

Since I read this first, I've had this stuck in my head... stopping everything else I'm doing until it finishes...

vVV6ev.gif

Starlord, you need to come along and collect your PVM!

Think the 27th would work ok for me, but I'm delivering this thought with a large pinch of salt...
    Been too long since I was at one. Keep thinking I should be able to make them, then get reminded of something I'd agreed to/organised myself for the same dates.

^ This. This happened. Every damn time... :o:(:o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

^ This. This happened. Every damn time... :o:(:o
    Is it happening again?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭MrVestek

countdown until *that* photo....

I aim to please.

n743233480_1080176_1389.jpg

Yeah, good mate's 40th that night. :(

What if it was the 26th of May instead??
    Just throwing that out there....

What if it was the 26th of May instead??
    Just throwing that out there....

I'll be heading to Jeff Dunham that night.

• Advertisement

Oh ffs!

Either is fine with me.

Even got a new wierdo game on the way in the post at the moment.

Either is fine with me.
    Even got a new wierdo game on the way in the post at the moment.
    Will I love it? I'm already excited.
    Yeah, good mate's 40th that night. :(
    What a bummer! :(
    Oh ffs!
    This might be hard to believe but I have my arms trapped in two vending machines, I can't go.
    Lol jkjk both dates are good. :pac:

Someone choose for me....
    I can't pick...

What if it was bumped to the 2nd of June?

Someone choose for me....
    I can't pick...

What if it was bumped to the 2nd of June?
    Still works for me, it's a bank holiday that weekend incase that's any help.
    It can be birthday beers jkjk (well it's still a few days too early for mine and a few weeks earlier to Cidonalad's too isn't it?).

Well, let's all make it on the 2.6.17, assuming no one has anything else on...

Would Sparks be finished college by then too?

I'll just dangle Boulder Dash out the window, he'll find his way....

Ooooh... 2nd isn't great for me. 3rd is fine.

• Advertisement

I'm washing my hair that day :p

Advertisement