Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade and Retro forum beers! (AKA the night of the scandalously drunk retro geeks)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Sera wrote: »
    I agreed to the 18th first and I'm a lady of my word, you'll have to wait til next time to impress me, you'll have more time to practice Nitball :pac:

Jaysus, if Sera isn't there, who will be the female we can oogle at?

*Stares at Retr0 longingly*

sq_capote_hoffman_philip.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Augmerson wrote: »
    Jaysus, if Sera isn't there, who will be the female we can oogle at?

*Stares at Retr0 longingly*

sq_capote_hoffman_philip.jpg
    Go for Atavan he's long luxurious hair ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,950 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Don't even give me half an excuse to wear the jap schoolgirl outfit or it might see some use. Any excuse.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Sera wrote: »
    Go for Atavan he's long luxurious hair ;)

It needs a trim atm but thanks :P

And Retr0 you're more than welcome to wear it, just don't be seen with us until at least 10 pints have been consumed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

So to try put together a plan:

When: This Saturday - 24/4/10
    Where: Central Hotel
    Time: 2.30pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,602 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I'm cool with that.

Only thing though, the central hotel library bar is always very quiet. Being a library bar and all. Reckon they'd mind a big gang of noisy internet loons?

We can always just meet there and move on from there if need be.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,950 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I might have to turn up a little later. Up to my eyes in college work but will defo be there.

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I might have to turn up a little later. Up to my eyes in college work but will defo be there.

No dice.

Just PM someone your number so that we can text you if we've moved on.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭lizardfudge

o1s1n wrote: »
    I'm cool with that.

Only thing though, the central hotel library bar is always very quiet. Being a library bar and all. Reckon they'd mind a big gang of noisy internet loons?

Don't worry... I'm a regular.

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Don't worry... I'm a regular.

Ah right, so they should be used to boards.ie oddballs then? ;)

Yep!

I also have a supernatural writing group that meets there every two weeks.

And I know the Dublin Roller Girls meet in there too...

Yep!

I also have a supernatural writing group that meets there every two weeks.

And I know the Dublin Roller Girls meet in there too...

Girls eh....

They are the female ones right?

Girls eh....

They are the female ones right?

Female with wheels, yes!

:eek: What more could one ask for! Win!

Master of the Universe

After seeing Whip it last week, girls on wheels gets a massive +1 from me too.

Check to see when their next meet is :pac:

Master of the Universe

Okay guys, roll call..what kind of numbers are we expecting for tomorrow? (It's tomorrow, right?)

It is actually.

I'll make it along anyway.

Won a ticket to the The Entrepreneur Show in the RDS tomorrow, so I may pop along to that for a bit first...

But are we looking at the afternoon here? Around 3 or so?

Raise a glass to those who can't make it </3

I'll be at this but it might be after 5 when I arrive, or maybe earlier if I'm having a procrastinating day. No later than 6 anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

I may drag my self into town if I got the house sorted and groceries and etc acquired.

Master of the Universe

Augmerson wrote: »
    I may drag my self into town if I got the house sorted and groceries and etc acquired.

May?

MAY?!?!!?

If you're not there tomorrow you're outta the club!! We'll be called 'The No CCCPs'..yeah that's right, I know your true identity.

I'll be there at 2.30-3ish. Well maybe later depending on how lost I get trying to find the hotel :pac:

So far it's me and o1s and lizard who will be there on time.

o1s1n wrote: »
    May?

MAY?!?!!?

If you're not there tomorrow you're outta the club!! We'll be called 'The No CCCPs'..yeah that's right, I know your true identity.
    it's 'The No CCCP' otherwise we have to one like the 'No Homers'

Okay. I'll make for 2.30. Will have my DSi with me too.

But... I will have to leave at around 6 as I have date of some description tomorrow evening. :o

Okay. I'll make for 2.30. Will have my DSi with me too.

But... I will have to leave at around 6 as I have date of some description tomorrow evening. :o

Swizz-swoo!

I will have to leave at around 6 as I have date of some description tomorrow evening. :o
    Wow t_t good luck

I'll wear my pacman PJs tomorrow night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭97i9y3941

heres me in the pub tommorow night with ye
    300x666complete.jpg

• Advertisement

Nice to meet you all again :)

*For the record, I whooped retr0's ass at DDR ;)

Advertisement