Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade and Retro forum beers! (AKA the night of the scandalously drunk retro geeks)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

Sound!

Love Rockband Drums and there is such a thing as 8 player DD?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,939 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Sound!

Love Rockband Drums and there is such a thing as 8 player DD?

Our last few attempts have resulted in a negative result but this time we will be better organised and there will be 8 player double dash!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

What date is it again? I can't find it / lazy

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,939 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

28th, so next friday.

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    28th, so next friday.
    My sister asked me to babysit :/ we'll have to try figure something out, ffs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

EnterNow wrote: »
    The Beer Night Template:

Poster 1 - Beers at Mine, yay!

Poster 2 - Great, I'll be there for 8pm
    Poster 3 - Great, I'll be there for 8pm
    Poster 4 - Great, I'll be there for 8pm
    Poster 5- Great, I'll be there for 8pm
    Poster 6 - Great, I'll be there for 8pm
    Poster 7 - Great, I'll be there for 8pm
    Poster 8 - Great, I'll be there for 8pm

The Beers Night Arrives:

Poster 2 - May not make it, somethings come up
    Poster 3 - I'm out for tonight guys, have fun
    Poster 4 - Forgot about something lads, can't get there
    Poster 5 - I'm working tonight, can't get out of it
    Poster 6 - Argh, I have the flu
    Poster 7 - Possibly may not make it tonight
    Poster 8 - Can't wait! (Likely Atavan)

:p
    Sera wrote: »

Must add that one to the template :p

Tell her to fup off!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,543 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Ah the babysitter cheat for the marriage game.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Ah the babysitter cheat for the marriage game.

Apparently there is rumour of an actual cheat that let's the two protagonists in the game actually have a great love life.
    This, of course, completely ruins the realism in the game, so it won't let you save when the cheat is activated.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

28th, so next friday.

Tell her you're now a heroin addict and if she leaves her baby in your care you will end up selling it for drugs.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Bring the baby along!
    Sure, the child will probably be better at Street Fighter 2 than me already! :(

Bring the baby along!

her neice will mind them for me instead thankfully, I thought no one else was available, she's too good to me to be let down.
    CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Bring the baby along!
    Sure, the child will probably be better at Street Fighter 2 than me already! frown.png
    not a baby, 2 demon boys, they'd have the place wreaked. They're not allowed play fighting games one of em kept getting nightmares he was trapped inside it, the other one would SF you IRL

Tell her to fup off!
    I'll remember that when you need a lift :rolleyes:

I'll remember that when you need a lift :rolleyes:

I was joking!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

When is this beers on? I'll try attend.
    I can provide one lift as I have a company motor now with a whole two (2) seats in it.

pdbhp wrote: »
    When is this beers on? I'll try attend.
    I can provide one lift as I have a company motor now with a whole two (2) seats in it.
    I just asked that a few posts ago :P I forgot myself
    28th, so next friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

Yahey, I'll defo try get to this then.
    Haven't played any games since the last beers.

Was going to get RE Revelations on 3DS earlier as it was only €24, sorry I didn't pick it up:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

pdbhp wrote: »
    Yahey, I'll defo try get to this then.
    Haven't played any games since the last beers.

Was going to get RE Revelations on 3DS earlier as it was only €24, sorry I didn't pick it up:(

I think I'm heading up, I will bring up Revelations so you can try it out although Ciderman said he's playing through it at the moment too.Played it two player online raid mode but there was a bit of slowdown never tried a local connection. Don't know what to bring that won't be already there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,543 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Seems to be a big crowd heading to this one.

• Advertisement

Bring the baby along!

you better believe it:pac:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcuMBDdPMjHJKMwW1fX-ajAtlV9ErYxGkEnuuH_LKpgUU_66qN

The rule of Enternow will whittle them down.

And what pray tell is that?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,193 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Monkeykube wrote: »
    And what pray tell is that?

See post 3130 above.

Loads of folk say they're going, then the numbers start dropping faster than Johnny_Ultimate's opinion of old men in cinemas. :pac:

I see, dead grannies,sick animals and the dog ate the bus timetable:pac:

More like Dead grannies eating sick animals while wearing a dog molested Bus timetable as a hat.....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Anybody around willing to give me a lift? Cheers.

Let me be the first to make my apolyoggies. Thought my Mate's stag was on Saturday but turns out its Friday. Really sorry guys but I'm required to get utterly locked that night in honour of his impending nuptials.

And so the rule of EnterNow claims its first victim.
    Poor b@stard, never saw it coming....
    Now he's just going to have to read what a wonderful time we're all going to have!

• Advertisement

And so the rule of EnterNow claims its first victim.
    Poor b@stard, never saw it coming....
    Now he's just going to have to read what a wonderful time we're all going to have!

presuming I can still remember how to read after my own Friday night.

Advertisement