Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post here every time you get something new!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Yep, box looks perfect in the pic. I'd follow it up. If you you don't get anywhere with the seller I'll swap you the box for a good condition one. I've a couple of sports games with good boxes on 'em and it doesn't bother me at all about the box condition of those.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Warren3

Got Turrican 2 for the snes and contra for the gameboy today!!!

Very happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,442 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Got two Japanese Saturn pads.

One is the skeletal black 'This is cool' pad and the other is a white one with coloured buttons.

Lovely!

Now, just have to star saving for Radient Silvergun and Panzer Dragoon Saga!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Saltour Sossiez

o1s1n wrote: »
    There's no way one of those clips would come off in transit. The only way they come off is by someone knowingly removing it. And even then, you'd have to cut it off with a scissors. They're very durable as they were to hang the games from a rail in a shop.

Looks like he either had multiple copies of the game, or the box was switched.

You have no case with the inside tabs unfortunately as they're not photographed. So as far as the auction is concerned they could be broken.

But the tab is most certainly there!

I got a reply from the seller. He apologized and offered a full refund or he would send me a new box. Said they were very busy around Christmas and thought he sent the right copy of Haunting.
    Yep, box looks perfect in the pic. I'd follow it up. If you you don't get anywhere with the seller I'll swap you the box for a good condition one. I've a couple of sports games with good boxes on 'em and it doesn't bother me at all about the box condition of those.

Thank you for the offer. Very kind of you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Ah well that's good news :)

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

I got a reply from the seller. He apologized and offered a full refund or he would send me a new box. Said they were very busy around Christmas and thought he sent the right copy of Haunting.

Yay! Result!

Just got Rez for the ps2 from someone in Tallaght on ebay. Seems to be in good nick too.

Strange, I thought coming from Tallaght the case would have chew marks.

I joke, I joke :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

it wasnt "christopher 666" was it?

i just won this, http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170428616776&autorefresh=true

could not resist.

Master of the Universe

weeder wrote: »
    it wasnt "christopher 666" was it?

i just won this, http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170428616776&autorefresh=true

could not resist.

HAHAHA! yep.

I was going to bid on that Mario SP and offer you to trade me something for it lol.

Then when I saw someone else was throwing loads of bids at it I had a feeling it was you so backed off :D

nah not me, auction sniper ftw.only need a charger now. should be cheap enough

nah not me, auction sniper ftw.only need a charger now. should be cheap enough

You can still get them in Game I think. They're €10 or so. It's the same charger port as the fat DS

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Gah, you buy one thing, you then have to buy half a million things to get it working. My Saturn was console only, so I had to buy a US type power cable from the states.

Then I had to get an RGB scart cable. And finally two pads.

My EZ Flash came today for the GBA micro. It takes mini SD cards and not micro SD. WTF?! I didn't even know there was a mini SD. Tried to put an XD card in the slot. So anyway, had to run off and buy one of them too.

Tomorrow I'm picking up the Famicom and wild card...will have to then try and buy a floppy drive and some floppy disks.

It never ends!

Oh I know, it's terrible. And that's before you buy any games!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Not something new, but finally found my old Game Gear tucked away in the attic. Had the 4-in-1 game cart that came with it inside it. There's a pile of games for it up there somewhere too..more digging tonight methinks

my sp arrived, its complete with chocolatey scent and slightly sticky feel, you can tell this was belong to a child :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Saltour Sossiez

Got a few more Mega Drive games today - Shining Force 1, Zombies Ate My Neighbours, The Lion King and Aladdin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭batari

Latest acquisition - Feckin delighted :)

Atari7800.jpg

friend said hed give me pokemon yellow, he went to check it and it wont save so i assume it needs a new battery but at least its free pokemon yellow :D

friend said hed give me pokemon yellow, he went to check it and it wont save so i assume it needs a new battery but at least its free pokemon yellow :D

Huurah!!

well the other pocket finally arrived with the extra carts for the delay as the seller promised, i am now the proud owner of mario 6 golden coins and r type, cant wait to play r type but the copy of mario wont save so thats another battery.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭batari

6 Golden Coins, classic game. Bit on the easy side tho, you could have it finished in a few hours if ya got stuck into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,254 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Got a few more Mega Drive games today - Shining Force 1, Zombies Ate My Neighbours, The Lion King and Aladdin.

enjoy zombies ate my neighbours, excellent game, quirky, long and pretty tricky in places too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    enjoy zombies ate my neighbours, excellent game, quirky, long and pretty tricky in places too.

Yeah I'm stuck on the part where worms are coming out of the ground for ages :/

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Now this is how you attic raid :eek::cool::pac: (bandwidth apologies:o)
    Beatmania%20controller%20%26%20MIB%20%281%29.JPG
    DC%20%26%20Games.JPG
    MD%20Games%201.JPG
    MD%20Games%202.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Mega%20Drive.JPG
    Nes%20%26%20games.JPG
    PS1.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭bugs

Shadow Dancer, great game!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 470 ✭✭Joe Musashi

Got 4 more Mega Drive games - Golden Axe, Urban Strike, Desert Strike and Jungle Strike.

Master of the Universe

Got 4 more Mega Drive games - Golden Axe, Urban Strike, Desert Strike and Jungle Strike.

Nice one :)

They all boxed?

I got Assault Suit Leynos 2 for the Saturn. So far all that's come in the post regarding that is a scart cable and power lead. I wonder will I get the controllers too before the console itself :D

Rez also came in the post. But it's sitting out in my parents waiting to be collected. Along with a 2gb mini SD for my gba micro flash cart, a carry case for said gba micro and a USB external floppy drive & disks for Mr Magic Card.

It's going to be one exciting evening when I get all that stuff home.

Edit - Just got Metal Gear Solid Special Missions. Not something you see every day. From someone in Ireland too

untitled-6.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 470 ✭✭Joe Musashi

Nice one :)

They all boxed?

Yep, all boxed with manuals. They're all in good condition, but a couple of them don't have hanging clips. :pac:
    I got Assault Suit Leynos 2 for the Saturn. So far all that's come in the post regarding that is a scart cable and power lead. I wonder will I get the controllers too before the console itself :D

Rez also came in the post. But it's sitting out in my parents waiting to be collected. Along with a 2gb mini SD for my gba micro flash cart, a carry case for said gba micro and a USB external floppy drive & disks for Mr Magic Card.

It's going to be one exciting evening when I get all that stuff home.

Nice. Have fun :cool:

• Advertisement

untitled-6.jpg

WANT.......... im a bit of an mgs freak.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement