Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post here every time you get something new!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Just opened a parcel... I love doing that.. with a Jap ntsc N64 with region mod, a passport plus, s-video cable and 3 japanese games - Pokemon Snap, Waverace 64 and Starfox 64. Pics to follow.

Should add, thanks Retr0 for the link for this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Just got nightmare creatures 1 + 2 complete for €9 each shipped, a tiny bit pricey but I've been after these for a good while :D

Also just got my 100 LEDS on the post, 3mm in varous colours, REALLY bright too, tested the colours on the MD power led and fantastic shine out of them

now i just need to my tollge swtiches and I can give the colour changing mod a go

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

Just picked up a Gameboy Colour Unit, purple no less, with Pokemon Yellow & an NBA game for €8. Nice.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Just opened a parcel... I love doing that.. with a Jap ntsc N64 with region mod, a passport plus, s-video cable and 3 japanese games - Pokemon Snap, Waverace 64 and Starfox 64. Pics to follow.

Should add, thanks Retr0 for the link for this :)

Was the shipping as bad as I heard it was from the guys?

It wasn't awful, but I'd say it could have been a little less. I can't really complain though, most ebay sellers look for more. I think it came to about £25.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,437 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Myself and Enternow were going to buy two from that site to save on shipping.

Total (Including the consoles) was something like 70 or 80. Bit expensive for an item that was listed as 12 pounds.

What site is that?

Master of the Universe

www.Consolegoods.co.uk

Decent site for picking up some harder to find items.

They have Gameboy flash carts if you're looking to put LSDJ on one for chiptunes.

Oh right, I got a load of stuff there a while ago, the fella who does it seems like a sound chap, my total was like £47 so I said it'd give him £50 and he throw me in a somthing extra

gave me a a few little bits but one of them was an Initial D AE86 dinky, one of the best things i ever got in the post :D

o1s1n wrote: »
    Myself and Enternow were going to buy two from that site to save on shipping.

Total (Including the consoles) was something like 70 or 80. Bit expensive for an item that was listed as 12 pounds.

Sounds like he has a set price for shipping per console, even if you buy two at once. He does seem like a nice guy alright, so might be worth asking if he can do it a bit cheaper.

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Just picked up Fallout New Vegas. Okay it's new...but I don't care :pac: I are super excited. Even got a snazzy free New California Republic tshirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

o1s1n wrote: »
    Just picked up Fallout New Vegas. Okay it's new...but I don't care :pac: I are super excited. Even got a snazzy free New California Republic tshirt.

I bought the collectors edition today, full of useless tat (graphic novel looks good though)...I never learn though, picking up the CE of fable 3 next week :D

I heard the collectors edition was actully hard to get? or is that just marketing bs?

I'll pick new vegas up myself soon, I want to get all the dlc for borderlands too

christ sooo many games from here till xmas to play!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

I heard the collectors edition was actully hard to get? or is that just marketing bs?

I'll pick new vegas up myself soon, I want to get all the dlc for borderlands too

christ sooo many games from here till xmas to play!

I had it pre-ordered, and they're individually numbered, there's around 8900 uk copies of the xbox version. Think there were some extra (non-preordered) copies in game on dawson street this morning, so not that hard to get I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Warren3

Got a sealed copy of Supreme Warrior for the 32x

Now own all 4 PAL 32x CD games

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Got Smackdown 2009 for ps3, NFS Shift for 360 and NFS Underground for ps3 all for 17.99 from gamestop online store, they've a few bargains at the mo, and no, I'm not pimping!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

Boxed Silver Playstation 2 Console, still sealed no less
    PS2 Games
    GTA Vice City Stories
    Harry Potter & Half-Blood Prince
    Legend of Sypro: new Beginning
    Manhunt 2
    Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition
    NeoGeo Battle Coliseum
    NHL 08
    Socom: US Navy Seals (w/ headset)
    Socom: US Navy Seals Combined Assault (w/ headset)

Prince of Persia SP xbox 360

and finally a boxed ps1 dualshock controller

all for 54euro at Xtra-Vision's Warehouse Clearance sale today'
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056068348

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭davidd24

Hi,
    Just found this forum, love it.
    I recently got a SNES console 2 joypads and the following Games

Street fighter 2
    Street Fighter 2 Turbo
    Mortal Kombat
    Mortal Kombat 2
    Stunt Race FX
    Starwing
    Test drive 2 the Duel
    Teenage Mutant Turtles Tournament Fighters
    Turn and Burn no fly zone
    Super Mario World
    Super Mario Kart

These are all the games i had when i was young with a couple more to follow.
    Nothing like playing the SNES on a 50 inch flatscreen thou..
    Still love retro (with a little new age tech connected to it hehe)

Ill get pics up soon

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Picked up Red Faction: Guerilla, Project Slypheed both for 360 and Soul Nomad & The World Eaters for the PS2 in the Gamestop in Clarehall.

Their PS2 slims are down to 30 so going to pick one up, give the PS2 TEST back to Kerbdog asap!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I think I might have picked up one of the rarest N64 games ever at the weekend for a tenner. Anyone know how to check the value of something? I got Rakuga Kids on the N64. A look at ebay see's one japanese copy that sold for over 100 euros and one german one that sold for around 7 euro. Apparently it's ridiculously hard to get hold of.

I read on the retrogamer forums that it's stupidly hard to find but not really worth much. Will hang on to it anyway, thought it might have become collectible. Seems to be no copies going in the UK or ireland and it never got a US release.

Well, I bid on the one for a fiver, postage is a fiver so if I win well and good.

supposedly it's a good fighting game and looks very unique.

Well, Rakuga Kids is now winging it's way from Austria for the princely sum of 5 euro, plus 4.50 postage, happy days.
    Thanks for the heads up retr0, The Even REALER Retrogamer!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Sonic Advance for the Gameboy, looking forward to playing it!

Augmerson wrote: »
    Sonic Advance for the Gameboy, looking forward to playing it!

Eh it's a bit ****. If you could put up with the bland level design on Sonic CD well it's even worse here and there's loads of bits where you run off into a bottomless pit due to poor level design. You might likeit but I thought the Sonic Advance games were mediocre.

The Klonoa GBA games though, that's a different story.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Eh it's a bit ****. If you could put up with the bland level design on Sonic CD well it's even worse here and there's loads of bits where you run off into a bottomless pit due to poor level design. You might likeit but I thought the Sonic Advance games were mediocre.

The Klonoa GBA games though, that's a different story.

Nooo, Klonoa on the GBA?!

• Advertisement

Augmerson wrote: »
    Nooo, Klonoa on the GBA?!

2 klonoa games on the GBA actually.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement