Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post here every time you get something new!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,430 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

kevin2me wrote: »
    Conrads... Too Cool... Just be sure its framed, dont want it going in washing by accident :)

My girlfriend said one stipulation of her paying half of it is if she can try it on.

I don't know how I feel about that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

o1s1n wrote: »
    Sweet mother of ****ing christ, this is the best thing I have ever bought and will ever buy in my entire life. I'm currently lost for words.

terminator2a.jpg

Just a grey tshirt? So what?

Terminator2.jpg

TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY
    (1991)

This grey t-shirt, with elasticated collar, was worn by Arnold Schwarzenegger as the T-800 in the
    1991 hit movie 'Terminator 2: Judgment Day'. This particular shirt is a 'stage 1' for use when he gets
    the outfit from the bar up until the Galleria, when the Terminator and the fake cop are searching for
    John Connor and encounter the shoot-out. The T-Shirt remains in fine condition and accompanies the
    original certificate of authenticity from reputable vendors 'ScreenUsed'.

Wow, just wow :eek::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,848 ✭✭✭Steve X2

I kind of hate you a little right now o1s1n :eek:

What's your home address again? :D:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

My girlfriend said one stipulation of her paying half of it is if she can try it on.

I don't know how I feel about that!

Will it arrive in that frame? Hmmm not sure I'd fancy taking it out of that nor have it subsequently smelling of perfume. Arnie's t-shirt an all. Although if anyone is allow try it on then surely you go first, with the obligatory standing in front of the mirror quoting a few lines. :pac: :cool:

o1s1n having donned the t-shirt:

"I need your clothes, your boots, and your Sega Nomad".
    "You did not prevent Legend Of Dragoon, you only postponed it".
    "Come with me if you want to play".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,430 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Will it arrive in that frame? Hmmm not sure I'd fancy taking it out of that nor have it subsequently smelling of perfume. Arnie's t-shirt an all. Although if anyone is allow try it on then surely you go first, with the obligatory standing in front of the mirror quoting a few lines. :pac: :cool:

I was thinking to myself - '****, what if I try it on and rip the thing?'

Forgetting of course how big it is :pac:

Yep, it's in the frame. Part of the reason the shipping is so mad. The seller offered to send it without the frame for a lot cheaper, but sure what use is it if you cant hang it.

I may need to bolt this one to the wall. Don't fancy the idea of having it there on a nail waiting for Steve_SI to waltz in ;)

I may need to bolt this one to the wall. Don't fancy the idea of having it there on a nail waiting for Steve_SI to waltz in ;)

Surround it with pics of odd numbers tbh, that'll keep him well away

EnterNow wrote: »
    Surround it with pics of odd numbers tbh, that'll keep him well away

vampires.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,533 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Got this in work this morning.
    [IMG][/img]photo3.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,811 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Enjoy the cutscenes in Shin Shinobi Den. They are up there with the Zelda CDi cutscenes for ****tiness and were obviously filmed by the development team in the Sega offices when everyone had gone home after work. Game is great as well despite the use of the always awful digitised actors.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Hello all,

Not been 'round 'ere in months, so I thought I'd better make the visit worthy - I'm having another bad bout of 'retro', so last 4 acquisitions in past 2 months:

a GP2X F100 (£29 on eBay, too cheap to pass) and a PSPGo (£50 in GAME's firesale)...and these 2:

cabs-031712.jpg

The cab at the back is a 20" std jamma, with a 19-in-1 horizontal (Defender, Stargate, Robotron, etc.). Excellent condition for age (pretty much mint, except for a bust marquee plexi). Fully working with modern coin mech, no gremlins.

The cab at the front is another 20" std jamma, with a MVS 1-slotter (came with 7 carts, all legit SNK/not boots - to my great surprise). Not as good condition as the the first, as it has a few dints on edges here and there, but again fully working with modern coin mech, no gremlins.

On the lookout for a third (20" again, preferably same as either of these two), to have as a verticals-only :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Picked this up in the RAGE the other day. Pretty good condition, but that seems to be the norm for boxed Famicom games in my experience. If anything it's probably in worse condition than most of the ones I've encountered. Not complaining though!
    DQphoto.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Fortune smiled this afternoon.
    I got a second chance offer on the Namco PS stick and got it for 25, not including postage!
    Happy days!
    That's me nearly sorted for arcade sticks for most consoles, may look out for something for the Saturn next.

I tells ya, no sooner do you think your collection is complete but you find another layer just waiting for you to enter your PayPal details to obtain.

Goodness only knows what will be next!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Fortune smiled this afternoon.
    I got a second chance offer on the Namco PS stick and got it for 25, not including postage!
    Happy days!
    That's me nearly sorted for arcade sticks for most consoles, may look out for something for the Saturn next.

I tells ya, no sooner do you think your collection is complete but you find another layer just waiting for you to enter your PayPal details to obtain.

Goodness only knows what will be next!

Good work Adultappleflavouredbeveragemale! Glad you got it. The Namco stick is fantastic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Feel not worthy posting these after the gems in the previous posts!

Finally got my hands on a snes fight-stick and a few random games! Anyone seen the prices of sunset riders online?! Fairly nuts, I had that game as a kid and traded it in :( Luckily turtles in time and some other games I like go for pretty cheap! If anyone knows where to get a copy of sunset riders any region for decent $ let me know! Few pics below. Picked up street racer even tho its not great but was too cheap and complete to ignore. Has the poster too

http://i44.tinypic.com/24pyq21.jpg street racer boxed, mk2 pal, ssf2 Jntsc
    http://i42.tinypic.com/10oqwzo.jpg asciiware SN fightstick

• Registered Users Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Got a RGB cable for the NeoGeo CD today, no more black & white juggling monkey :)

nuxxx wrote: »
    Feel not worthy posting these after the gems in the previous posts!

Finally got my hands on a snes fight-stick and a few random games! Anyone seen the prices of sunset riders online?! Fairly nuts, I had that game as a kid and traded it in :( Luckily turtles in time and some other games I like go for pretty cheap! If anyone knows where to get a copy of sunset riders any region for decent $ let me know! Few pics below. Picked up street racer even tho its not great but was too cheap and complete to ignore. Has the poster too

http://i44.tinypic.com/24pyq21.jpg street racer boxed, mk2 pal, ssf2 Jntsc
    http://i42.tinypic.com/10oqwzo.jpg asciiware SN fightstick

Crazy prices all right. I got mine from the Netherlands with super street fighter 2 and pop n twinbee for €25 delivered. It can be got for cheap. I'm on the look out for a boxed one so I'll be putting mine up for sale on adverts if I can upgrade.

Got these today:

Radirgy PreciouS [PS2, NTSC-J]
    rQxU9.jpg

DonPachi [PS1, 1st Run Print, NTSC-J]
    jjwmh.jpg

Gussun Oyoyo S [Saturn, NTSC-J]
    Wkooq.jpg

Kingdom Grand Prix [Saturn, NTSC-J]
    lGusd.jpg

And finally, the shining jewel in the pile:

Battle Garegga [Saturn, NTSC-J]
    MTjGN.jpg

And all together with the other jewel I received on Saturday:

oDiAy.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Got a RGB cable for the NeoGeo CD today, no more black & white juggling monkey :)

I shall say nothing more than this...

At least the load screens will be in colour now... ;)

This arrived today, I'd forgot I'd even ordered it from http://www.retrogames.co.uk/

Played it so much when I got my CD32 all those years ago. My original disc stopped working a while back so I grabbed this for a cheap price. Disc is mint.

dsc0973w.jpg

dsc0976r.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭Doge

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Watching too much Total Recall or something.

Speaking of Total Recall....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Couple of bits i picked up last week, 20 quid nes off adverts with Mario 2. It was marked as broken but just has the flashing red light, so region free and new 72pin and it will be grand.

nes.jpg

Gauntlet 2 on Gamboy off Adverts

Gauntlet2.jpg

Kinect Star Wars, With a nice, extremely bright light sabre torch!

kinectstarwars.jpg

[IMG][/img]dfeebf1f.jpg

[IMG][/img]ca6591ae.jpg

[IMG][/img]cb2b4399.jpg

Got these as well the other day. Can't let boxed gameboy games go by it seems, pity one of them features 'ghey robots' and not some über muscled men.
    Gameboy advance boxes are crap as well. Don't live up with the rest on the selves as the titles are lost along the sides with barcodes and copyright info. Feck sake.

Love the Galaga-Galaxians cart, it's a lovely little set, and Galaga is one of those games I can play for ages. Well done!

I love that Golf game. Must hunt a copy down!

Oh yes, everything is coming up roses, got Zero Wing, cart only mind, for 6.50, wanted this for a while, so I is a happy camper now! No more ebay for me, have to let the card cool down a bit.
    It's been a lot more fun spending my money on retro goodies rather than wandering into HMV or GS and buying sh1t I won't play.

Got the games from my favourite seller on the eBay. Every two months he/she shows up with a bunch of gameboy games with best offer on them.

'€40 asking I'll throw in an offer of €20. Oh accepted cool.'

Won them Tuesday night and paid. Got them Friday morning. Sometimes the 80 word count isn't enough when leaving positive feedback.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,811 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

You should check out the Adventure Island episode of Game Centre CX. That show features some of the hardest games ever but my god was Adventure Island a new form of torture for all concerned.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Collected a Predator 3 light gun for the Saturn/PS1 this morning. So that's House Of The Dead on Saturn sorted, any good PS1 lightgun games apart from Time Crisis ?

• Advertisement

Point Blank!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement