Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paul McCartney Conspiracy Theory

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Bog Warrior

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

Undergod wrote: »
    I kinda hope it is true. I don't like to think the man who wrote Eleanor Rigby went on to write Ebony and Ivory.

Or was responsible for Wings. It is hard to believe that the front man for the Beatles became a 'complete ' failure' musically afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

We all know that Paul McCartney married Linda and had a family with her but does anybody know who was Paul's girlfriend before the alleged switch? Was Paul with Linda before the alleged switch as well as after? If so that makes this theory look very dubious.

As regards music, some people say that John Lennon was the real musical brain behind the Beatles and Paul was more of a charismatic frontman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭filmfan

This thread has me sucked in completely, I never knew people felt so strongly about this! Mad but compulsive reading!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭harsea8

filmfan wrote: »
    This thread has me sucked in completely, I never knew people felt so strongly about this! Mad but compulsive reading!

Me too...I don't really believe it, but think it would be quite amusing if it was true

• Advertisement

Emme wrote: »
    We all know that Paul McCartney married Linda and had a family with her but does anybody know who was Paul's girlfriend before the alleged switch? Was Paul with Linda before the alleged switch as well as after? If so that makes this theory look very dubious.

As regards music, some people say that John Lennon was the real musical brain behind the Beatles and Paul was more of a charismatic frontman.

As far as I understand, Paul was in a serious relationship with Jane Asher from 63-68, which would span the period when the switch was supposed to have taken place, so she would have to have been in on it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Why would Lennon give credit to McCartney for so many of their best songs?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

Because John was a lizard, or was it Paul! :confused:;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,556 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Because John was a lizard, or was it Paul! :confused:;)

No, the walrus was Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

Undergod wrote: »
    Why would Lennon give credit to McCartney for so many of their best songs?

Because he wrote them. Maybe the car crash affected McCartney so profoundly that it altered his creativity. He still wrote music after the crash but it wasn't the same as before. Even without going through a car crash many artists change direction throughout their careers.

• Advertisement

Because he wrote them. Maybe the car crash affected McCartney so profoundly that it altered his creativity. He still wrote music after the crash but it wasn't the same as before. Even without going through a car crash many artists change direction throughout their careers.

I guess dying in a car crash (as is suggested by the OP) would kind of alter your creativity somewhat!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭kasper

paul maccartney was never the front man john lennon was ,who ever wrote a song or was responsable for most of of it sang lead on that song ,yes jane asher was pauls gf before linda eastman . paul was fatality dead it was just brain dead . sorry for tralling i just take the occasional peek into the ct

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Cunning Stunt

apologies for dragging this thread up one month later- but I thought you may be interested in this supposed secret taped confession by Ringo Starr. Just came across it on a Danish news site today..

http://www.paulreallyisdead.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭joe12345

apologies for dragging this thread up one month later- but I thought you may be interested in this supposed secret taped confession by Ringo Starr. Just came across it on a Danish news site today..

http://www.paulreallyisdead.com/

Thats not George Harrisons voice. This conspiracy theory is a hoax

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭The Scawgeen

http://morepaulisdead.wordpress.com/ for anyone interested. Seems to be recent posts. It's written by Lee Donofrio author of Onelovestory.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

never heard of this until i read this thread last night.. i dont believe it but there is evidence to plant a seed of doubt in your head though
    very good bedtime reading anyway lol

i found the songs played backwards to reveal "evidence" or suggestions towards pauls death kinda spooky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭t4k30

OP_IS_A_FAG.png

Advertisement