Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paul McCartney Conspiracy Theory

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

what are you going on about man? :rolleyes:

perhaps you should try explaining exactly what you mean with evidence that the music industry is satanic

i mean real evidence not hocus pocus doubletalking nonsense

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

indough wrote: »
    what are you going on about man? :rolleyes:

perhaps you should try explaining exactly what you mean with evidence that the music industry is satanic

i mean real evidence not hocus pocus doubletalking nonsense

Why don't you familarise with it.

It is not my responsibility to explain what' real and what's not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭Black Uhlan

mysterious wrote: »
    Someone paints a picture, to show you something, as unreal as it may look

It's up to you whether you accept the picture was given, or you deny it.

I'm not barking up any tree! I've done my homework. I'm happy with facing reality in all it's forms. We live on a world we don't really understand.

Or someone leads you down the garden path for the craic or to make money from you.

Why is it you belive it so strongly?
    We are just unaware of whos running the show.
    Is it Simon Cowell?

If the music industry is the way you claim, where does Jim Corr stand on all this?

so we're gonna stick to the doubletalking nonsense then

I will post up pictures tommorrow I can't find it on google now.

If you are really in a hurry.
    Google Eggman, and I'm the warlus in google image search bar. I found it on the 7th page. Might have taken it off;) It's the seven colours and shows the symbolism that was used in the I'm the warlus

To indough.
    Just because you are not familar with this theory does not mean it's nonsense. It means you don't understand the other person's point of view.

• Advertisement

Or someone leads you down the garden path for the craic or to make money from you.

Why is it you belive it so strongly?

Is it Simon Cowell?

If the music industry is the way you claim, where does Jim Corr stand on all this?

It's not about belief, it's about waking up to the world you don't see. imo.

Sublimal world exist, we are just not aware of it. As for the people you mentioned they are all pawns in the game of chess. All of these players are faces and puppets to the real masters. If they don't like you they will remove you. It happens. It's a pyramid system. The higher up you are the more power and control you have in it. It's basic common sense.

how do you know how familiar i am with it?

the simple fact is youre talking nonsense and dont have a clue what youre going on about, and its got nothing to do with points of view, the music industry is either satanic or its not

the correct answer is that its not, by the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

"those freaks were right when they said you was dead...."

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Jeez...only a day or so ago, people were commenting elsewhere about how nice this thread was...and now we've people getting all personal.

Enough already. If you can't discuss this politely...leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

Interesting theory. But I don't agree with mysterious when he says we use only 3 of our 7 chakras. OK, very few of us use our crown (the violet one) chakra, but we do use our heart (green) and throat (blue) chakras.

Why hasn't anyone suggested that Paul McCartney might not have been as (shock horror) talented as he was made out to be. I'm too young to have a qualified opinion on the Beatles but I thought that Lennon wrote the better songs and when they split up Paul McCartney started writing schmaltz.

The conspiracy theory might explain Stella McCartney's clothes though! Overrated, overpriced tat, a 3 year old would produce better designs!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Latchy wrote: »
    But then everybody was into mysticism drugs back then . :pac:
    Fixed it for ya...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Glassheart

She would have her head on a plate like the rest of the beatles.;) She took money instead. Your life is on the line at every given moment. As she said herself, she was watched and bullied by all of Pauls agents. She said she had to get out to protect her life and her daughter. It would be no benifet for her to tell the world that Paul is a replacement. I agree with that myself. Infact I don't want disclousure on this. It's wake up time for the world. It's time for people to get out there and find the truth they seek. "The demon you know is never going to reveal hes the devil"

Your dealing with the most powerful people on the planet. The replacement of Paul is a big industry. You also have to remember that the music industry is a satanic system.

Look at history. Many people have been assinatted murdered to this day. Actually they are dis info agents on many sites making C.Ts out of this actual stunt. To make it more unreal and ridicolous. I believe the reverse videos programs and others stunts were created by dis info agents to make this C.T more falluble.

But the people who laugh and think they know it all, better stop and look around who's running the show! I have came accross this theory a year ago by a friend. He was no ordinary guy as I found out. We did some tests and what not. He asked me because he felt I am an "eggman". I will admit even I didn't know what this meant. I actually assumed he was taking the piss with me. After several email exchanges. We spoke of very revealing things.

It is someone who is the violet flame. This means your higher chakra is opened at the top of your head. You are connected to your higher self. Violet represents the last colour of the light spectrum. You have seven energy points in the body. We only use the lower first 3 and this is how the illuminati control the world as we know it. Survival, phyiscal, desires, food, etc. The media, divide, food, brainwashing, money system a la etc. All there to keep us dense and not all seeing as we are supposed to be.

John Lennon was an eggman too. I was contacted because a few people were really interested in my works. The work I do, was said to be that of an eggman.. John Lennon called himself on his songs.

Since that, I literally had an electric shock. For me I thought I was well aware of the manipulation and deception that plays on in the world. But snce I've done some research and test's on this. Everything made sense.

Actually John blew it in everyones face to show clues. But he was risking his life everytime. The reason he didn't say it publically was like on this thread look at the reaction.... Everyone laughs.

Cranberry sauce? Let's take it apart. When the journalists ask's John about Pauls crash and whether not he was replaced. John replies. (which is a genius reply) Cranbery sauce. Everytime he was asked he would say something sublimal and deny his death at the same time. In other words, you will know if you woke up to the sublimal world you don't see. But as he didn't want his life to go down if he told the truth. I respect him for that. I too have this feeling. I don't feel any duty to prove or force people to see the truth. Your the only one who can do this. It became apparent the Paul replacement was growing more antoganising to the composure he wanted him out.

It's not funny when you get shot you know.

There is a world going on out there that most are not aware of, and laughing isn't going to help you see whats going on.

I'm not going into this theory. Because people will believe what they want and demand some ridicoulous form of proof where Paul Mccartney or Obama makes a statement that this is infact all true. But I will say this, watch some interviews of Paul (post 66) You might just be surprised.

P.S I will post an image of the eggman in the next post. Also have a listen to humpty dumpty I thought this song plays a lot of symbolism. of a man replaced to the world, but in reallity with all the power you have (the kings men and kings horses) (illuminati) cannot make him back together again :D

I feel sorry for you Mysterious.I would hate to live in a world where i believed that nothing is what it seems.
    I'm not trying to be an arsehole.I mean that sincerely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

Its the old case of using the evidence to fit into your theory rather than just well being rational about it all

The music industry is satanic. There is nothing wrong with saying that. The word satanic is not offensive or means evil as most people blindly assume. If you take offense to that, then you obviously do not understand who and what runs the music industry.

Top artists today are all sucked into it. Lady gaga, Britney, Michael Jackson, Beyonce, Maddona, Boyzone, U2, Leona Lewis etc. This does not mean they, you or I are satanic.

We are just unaware of whos running the show. The truth hutst I know. But I'm not responsible for that.
    Being someone who works for a major promotions company , someone who's parents also worked for major companys as well as my father being a very well established musician and being in a band myself, knowing many people in bands and many band managers/producers/P.A and P.R people and both me and my OH being qualified sound engineers and my OH being a house engineer in a very successful dublin venue aswell as working with people such as Tony Perry and Beauford Jones I do belive I know a slight bit more about the music industry than you do,

How do you know that everything you say all your ideas about the world and the people "running the show" are correct.
    What makes you think you are on such a higher plain of knowledge than everyone else?
    If I am to be completely Honest I feel you have a tad too much time on your hands. Can you not just listen to music without hsving to interpret its lyrics and start bring in satanic and occult connections.

Next you'll be telling me to go play Led Zep backwards and I'll become brainwashed by the devil.

If you want to take the lyrics of I am a walrus into account and so deeply read into them....fair enough
    "Expert textpert, choking smokers
    Don't you think the joker laughs at you?" (ho ho ho, he he he, ha ha ha)
    He could be saying here exactly what he said the song was about in the first place. Try and pick this apart, he is laughing at all the people who spend hours picking apart his nonsensical LSD riddled lyrics.
    He is the joker(the one who made up the silly theory) and he is laughing at you.

I have experimented with acid and believe you me I though I was the walrus, the eggman and everything else.

But honestly...this was a lighthearted thread. Replacing a person just cannot be done (although I hear Russia are on their 5th Boris Yeltsin)
    You can't just take a look alike and give him musical talent, songwriting ability, same personality aswell as giving the memories of Paul McCartney so he could properly conduct interviews etc...
    I know if someone tried to replace my husband/father/friend/son with some look-alike I certainly wouldn't keep my mouth shut!

So in short of killing all the beatles friends and family, fans, managers people involved with tours, recordings, merch etc....I'm sorry but Apple Corps nearly went bankrupt in 66If anything McCartneys Death would have benifited the company enormously!Not to mention not having nearly enough money to pay off all these people.For god sake the Beatles almost died in 64 becuse the record company didn't want to shell out for a proper working plane!
    Not to mention that the Beatles didn't really want to continue making music at this point so there would be no reason for them to replace McCartney.

If you want to argue about the Beatles ahve an idea about their history first, not just silly interpretations of song lyrics, Marilyn Manson made me kill my parents bull****.

You must live every waking moment in fear panic and sheer paranoia, not everyone is out to decieve or plot against you. Some things are as they are at face value!

DigiGal wrote: »

If you want to take the lyrics of I am a walrus into account

yeah, but here's a little clue for you all....the walrus was Paul!

Explain THAT! :D

tbh wrote: »
    yeah, but here's a little clue for you all....the walrus was Paul!

Explain THAT! :D
    was he????

So

lol

George Harrison was the eggman I think

• Registered Users Posts: 33,389 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I am the Eggman

I am the Eggman
    cuckoo ca choo

Being someone who works for a major promotions company , someone who's parents also worked for major companys as well as my father being a very well established musician and being in a band myself, knowing many people in bands and many band managers/producers/P.A and P.R people and both me and my OH being qualified sound engineers and my OH being a house engineer in a very successful dublin venue aswell as working with people such as Tony Perry and Beauford Jones I do belive I know a slight bit more about the music industry than you do,

How do you know that everything you say all your ideas about the world and the people "running the show" are correct.
    What makes you think you are on such a higher plain of knowledge than everyone else?
    If I am to be completely Honest I feel you have a tad too much time on your hands. Can you not just listen to music without hsving to interpret its lyrics and start bring in satanic and occult connections.

Next you'll be telling me to go play Led Zep backwards and I'll become brainwashed by the devil.

If you want to take the lyrics of I am a walrus into account and so deeply read into them....fair enough
    He could be saying here exactly what he said the song was about in the first place. Try and pick this apart, he is laughing at all the people who spend hours picking apart his nonsensical LSD riddled lyrics.
    He is the joker(the one who made up the silly theory) and he is laughing at you.

I have experimented with acid and believe you me I though I was the walrus, the eggman and everything else.

But honestly...this was a lighthearted thread. Replacing a person just cannot be done (although I hear Russia are on their 5th Boris Yeltsin)
    You can't just take a look alike and give him musical talent, songwriting ability, same personality aswell as giving the memories of Paul McCartney so he could properly conduct interviews etc...
    I know if someone tried to replace my husband/father/friend/son with some look-alike I certainly wouldn't keep my mouth shut!

So in short of killing all the beatles friends and family, fans, managers people involved with tours, recordings, merch etc....I'm sorry but Apple Corps nearly went bankrupt in 66If anything McCartneys Death would have benifited the company enormously!Not to mention not having nearly enough money to pay off all these people.For god sake the Beatles almost died in 64 becuse the record company didn't want to shell out for a proper working plane!
    Not to mention that the Beatles didn't really want to continue making music at this point so there would be no reason for them to replace McCartney.

If you want to argue about the Beatles ahve an idea about their history first, not just silly interpretations of song lyrics, Marilyn Manson made me kill my parents bull****.

You must live every waking moment in fear panic and sheer paranoia, not everyone is out to decieve or plot against you. Some things are as they are at face value!

Don't be making assumptions about me personally just because I've done my homework on this subject. It's a year ago now. I haven't fret or dicussed this on another point. I told a beatles fan recently of my recent findings. Gave him a few videos and clues to watch. I told him that truth will hit him in the face in time.

Strangely enough he was shocked at the findings.

Doesn't mean I'm paronoid or living in fear. Seriously that is just a stupid statement. I'm somone who is aware and pays attention to the world, the world people don't really have any interest in. I can take reality, I can take the brunt truth. The horrors, the lies, the manipulation, the trickery. It is everywhere. I've specifically said it's about wake up time, believing and swinging sides to whos right and wrong is futile. There are things going on in the world that would you make you jump out of your skin. There is not hideous about this theory whatsoever. I think this is a great game the illiuminati played with you all. In reality they are pulling the strings all the time. I really have no time for people who just come on here and take shots at people without doing their research first. I don't think it's fair to force my opinions on others. It's up to you what you do with your own mind and how you come to your own conclusions on this matter. But it's not exactly good to judge someone personally just because he/she believes in this theory.

The question is, you should ask the questions? Judge only when you have gone through this mill. Find out for yourself if this is really true. Nobody here should be taking this too personal. I will post up the picture and finish with this thread. I've said what I had to say.

Just to ask you this, you say replacing a person cant be done. Have you spoken to the powers of be? Have you spoken to John before he was shot? Do you know what sort of people own the music industry? Do you realise people get assinated all the time. There are reallly really satanic people in this world and they will do anything to keep everything incontrol. If it means replacing Paul, its nothing to silly to do. I believe the real illuminati are playing tricks with you. Its like the chess player is trying to see can you decifer this one. This world is some great deception to the many things we do not see or sense. We all think we know it all. But someone else out there is always a step ahead of us no matter what you do. People in power are there for a reason and that reason is above you, me, your family, and everyone on this thread.

Again it comes down to letting go your belief patterns and taking a fresh look at the world we really do not understand. We are all victim to it. We tend to judge the world from our education perspective. What we learnt in school. So when this theory comes up we look to our scientists, education systems, someone with a degree to tell us whats real and whats not. lol..

Who runs the system?
    Who runs the church?
    Who runs Nasa?
    Who runs the schools?
    Who is the puppet master behind Obama?
    Who is incharge of what the mainstream news.

Oh it's someone alright. Just because you may not see it that way doesnt mean its not actually happening.

I've said what I had to say.

let me just ask you. Do you think the original Paul McCartney is dead?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Folks, any more personal comments and people will get infracted/banned.

If I am to be completely Honest I feel you have a tad too much time on your hands.

You have all the time in the world to understand something, we just never make time to understand something fully.
    Can you not just listen to music without hsving to interpret its lyrics and start bring in satanic and occult connections.
    I can see it from a multidimensionally perspective. I can see the song, the lyrics, the sublimal language, the body language, the beginning end and purpose to it without having to look deep into it.

No I wont :) Your responsible for what you want to do. I won't be telling you to do anything.
    It's not my responsibility to tell you what you cannot see. Its up to you what you see it in it. If you cant see anything from it. Move on. Nobody is telling you to look beyond what you cannot see.

You don't think your the eggman or the warlus, You either are one or your not. This line of your proves you don't really know what it means.

If your the warlus you would be dead almost.

The new Paul mccartney doesn't have talent, hes just able to play Paul rather well. The billion dollar music industry is behind him to help him on any songs, lyrics and what not. Its not that hard to do at all. We live in a world where anyone in the music industry can have "talent". Millions of people think many artists today have talent. I would dissagree. But it goes to show people see what they want to see.:D
    Well if your at gunpoint, then it's a good time to see what you will do or not do.

So?
    They didn't , the other four wanted to split from the replacement Paul. There was always tension after the 66 replacement.

let me just ask you. Do you think the original Paul McCartney is dead?

Yes.

(link fixed by bonkey)

This is the pic, of the symbol I'm the warlus and eggman, it seems to be not working now.

There is a video on youtube. Which I can get a link for you. Has also been removed. It was a slowed down version of Paul McCartney talking to David Letterman. His bodylangauge is pretty exhilarating and revealing in this one.

Funny that is was removed. Youtube Paul McCartney interview and 1.42 or thereabouts is good to watch. But you will see it when you see Billy Campbell getting nervous and darty eyed.

Yes.

fair enough. why tho? I mean, what would be the point in pretending he's still alive?

Also, wouldn't you think that it'd be too difficult a secret to keep? After all these years? He was supposed to have died in '68 - why keep up the pretense for 40 years? If this guy campbell took over from Paul in '68, he'd have written all those songs since. Why wouldn't he want to take the credit? Any money he's earned since would dwarf whatever apple or whomever would pay.

Finally, sometimes, aren't things just the way they appear?

fair enough. why tho? I mean, what would be the point in pretending he's still alive?

Also, wouldn't you think that it'd be too difficult a secret to keep? After all these years? He was supposed to have died in '68 - why keep up the pretense for 40 years? If this guy campbell took over from Paul in '68, he'd have written all those songs since. Why wouldn't he want to take the credit? Any money he's earned since would dwarf whatever apple or whomever would pay.

Finally, sometimes, aren't things just the way they appear?

I know, it's still going strong.

The thing is it's so obvious imo.

People want it to be like, that Billy would say "yes it was me I fooled you"

When this person I got into contact with, who was bewildered by my perceptual abilities he brought this theory forward to me and challenged me. Little did I know this was happening on purpose. This kinda of truth either hits you and wakes you up to the world you have been blinded to or you kinda still sit around scratching your head as to why TPTB do this. If they have the power they will do what they deem suitable. Its that simple.

Does this make sense? People will not believe it until the devil turns around says he himself was the devil all along. Btw if you look closely at the two Pauls they are alike not the same!

I'm not going into this, I've done my homework. I think it's fair that everyone should tease this out themselves. Nobody here should ever be responsible for what someone learns on this world. Instead of screwing my head over with reality. I tend to accept that this is a chess game. You move your pieces and you always make sure you don't take your life as a pawn.

I know, it's still going strong.

The thing is it's so obvious imo.

People want it to be like, that Billy would say "yes it was me I fooled you"

When this person I got into contact with, who was bewildered by my perceptual abilities he brought this theory forward to me and challenged me. Little did I know this was happening on purpose. This kinda of truth either hits you and wakes you up to the world you have been blinded to or you kinda still sit around scratching your head as to why TPTB do this. If they have the power they will do what they deem suitable. Its that simple.

Does this make sense? People will not believe it until the devil turns around says he himself was the devil all along. Btw if you look closely at the two Pauls they are alike not the same!

I'm not going into this, I've done my homework. I think it's fair that everyone should tease this out themselves. Nobody here should ever be responsible for what someone learns on this world. Instead of screwing my head over with reality. I tend to accept that this is a chess game. You move your pieces and you always make sure you don't take your life as a pawn.

no fair enough - you're entitled to your beliefs, of course you are.
    It's just interesting to me - not a frequent visitor to these shores - that you could take, say, three or four "clues" and believe them, as opposed to thousands and thousands of other "clues" that suggest Paul never died. Like you say - I'm paraphrasing - people would do anything to keep/get power. But there must be some non-entity who was involved with the scam who wants a bit of money and fame who would come out and say "Paul died, I know because.....". I mean, it's not like someone who would make a claim like that would be ignored by the press - far from it, I'd say!

Like, I'm sure there are LOADS of things going on that we are not meant to know about, and that we don't know about, I just don't think this is one of them. Still, interesting conversation :) I didn't think people took the rumours seriously, even back in the day.

no fair enough - you're entitled to your beliefs, of course you are.
    It's just interesting to me - not a frequent visitor to these shores - that you could take, say, three or four "clues" and believe them, as opposed to thousands and thousands of other "clues" that suggest Paul never died. Like you say - I'm paraphrasing - people would do anything to keep/get power. But there must be some non-entity who was involved with the scam who wants a bit of money and fame who would come out and say "Paul died, I know because.....". I mean, it's not like someone who would make a claim like that would be ignored by the press - far from it, I'd say!

Like, I'm sure there are LOADS of things going on that we are not meant to know about, and that we don't know about, I just don't think this is one of them. Still, interesting conversation :) I didn't think people took the rumours seriously, even back in the day.

Well your curosity is the purpose. I would be touching a very sensitive topic and to only say this. The real illuminati are doing it to wake you up.
    Pushing and playing with your reality, till you all click and realise whats going on under the surface. We alll have been kept in complete darkness over what is really going on our planet. This theory has been debunked and many dis info agents who work for the fake Paul have been cot out. It's just a new topic to boards. But it's well talked about elsewhere.

As you say about clues, I think its a lot more than that, I think it's the whole picture we should be looking at. I dont have anything else to say on this discussion. I could go all out and post videos and cues to where the obivous is, but isnt the obvious already shown and we all just purposely block it out? From my perspective I respect how other people hold their beliefs, there is no point in pushing this any further than it already is. Because people will demand someone to prove the truth and demand answers for them all the time while no one is ever going to take the stand and discover the truth themesleves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Glassheart

The new Paul mccartney doesn't have talent, hes just able to play Paul rather well. The billion dollar music industry is behind him to help him on any songs, lyrics and what not. Its not that hard to do at all. We live in a world where anyone in the music industry can have "talent". Millions of people think many artists today have talent. I would dissagree. But it goes to show people see what they want to see.:D

Well let's hear one of your songs then!
    Are you a musician or a songwriter? If you were then you would know that this is complete bollocks.

Consider this:
    The 'new' Paul McCartney wrote Hey Jude,Penny Lane and Let it Be.(Post 1967)
    The 'old' Paul McCartney wrote Yesterday,Michelle and Eleanor Rigby.(Pre 1967)

These songs are widely considered to be classics of the 20th century.Any one of these songs would make a lesser mans reputation.
    You have to be able to appreciate the unique talent required to craft songs with that kind of melodic elegance and brilliance which was consistent throughout the Beatles career.

Do you honestly believe that any old idiot could have been brought in to compose his post-1967 Beatle songs?

• Advertisement

Glassheart wrote: »
    Well let's hear one of your songs then!
    Are you a musician or a songwriter? If you were then you would know that this is complete bollocks.

Consider this:
    The 'new' Paul McCartney wrote Hey Jude,Penny Lane and Let it Be.(Post 1967)
    The 'old' Paul McCartney wrote Yesterday,Michelle and Eleanor Rigby.(Pre 1967)

These songs are widely considered to be classics of the 20th century.Any one of these songs would make a lesser mans reputation.
    You have to be able to appreciate the unique talent required to craft songs with that kind of melodic elegance and brilliance which was consistent throughout the Beatles career.

Do you honestly believe that any old idiot could have been brought in to compose his post-1967 Beatle songs?

How do you know he wrote it?

Maybe the real Paul has a diary like most songwriters. I have thousands of songs stored in mine. If someone kills me a replacement can sing it. I don't think the fake Paul is an idiot. :D

Advertisement