Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Do certain type of people, drive certain type of car?

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

junkyard wrote: »
    Well the cheap road tax, no VRT and being able to park in loading bays does it for me and the fact that most people think it's worth twice what it is, lovely to drive and.......... I could go on and on, it's just great really.:)

Junky bitch! :D;):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭CaraFawn

I drive a BMW M3, but that's only to compensate for my small p3n!s ;)

SV wrote: »
    Jeeps cannot do the same job that vans can.

Also vans cannot do the same job that jeeps can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Shires

RoverJames wrote: »
    Also vans cannot do the same job that jeeps can.

By gob there's an idea: jeepvan/vanjeep! Fat/large wheels, 4wd, increased ride high, towbar, aggressive looks, enough space to carry a sh1tload of 8x4 plasterboard.. What else?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,680 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Shires wrote: »
    By gob there's an idea: jeepvan/vanjeep! Fat/large wheels, 4wd, increased ride high, towbar, aggressive looks, enough space to carry a sh1tload of 8x4 plasterboard.. What else?

unimog.jpg

Problem is, they start from about €100,000 + VAT :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Mmmmm. Unimog. I had the Minibus variety of this take me Mt Etna, there is nothing that vehicle can't do.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,680 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Was asked to quote on a Unimog as it's the only vehicle that's really suitable for one of my customers.

Still works out cheaper to spend €3,000 on new suspension for a Sprinter every 6 months.

If you get the contract, I want a spin before he gets it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Mmmmm. Unimog. I had the Minibus variety of this take me Mt Etna, there is nothing that vehicle can't do.

Me too, I am sure I had a better pic of them but just can't find it.

DSCN0980.jpg
    DSCN0960.jpg

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

You can just about see the unimogs here :

19.JPG

• Advertisement
Advertisement