Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAE Results 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

Thursday night, friday all day til sunday evening after rubgy match :)

Not so lucky if you work in tax.:mad::mad: Won't be until after Monday 16th for me to celebrate or drowned my sorrows.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭viconia

Thursday night, friday all day til sunday evening after rubgy match :)

I've every intention of staying up on Thrusday night and freaking out as sleeping will seriously not be an option..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Locomotion

viconia wrote: »
    I've every intention of staying up on Thrusday night and freaking out as sleeping will seriously not be an option..

That's why everyone is going straight to diceys on Thursday Viconia! So we all get drunk enough that we pass out and don't have to worry about staying up all night with nerves...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Little Miss Cutie

Odats wrote: »
    Not so lucky if you work in tax.:mad::mad: Won't be until after Monday 16th for me to celebrate or drowned my sorrows.

Sorry didn't mean to be mean - I take it there is no hope of you getting friday off then?

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Legend100

I somehow managed to get the day off despite the tax year end, not too optimistic tho :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

Sorry didn't mean to be mean - I take it there is no hope of you getting friday off then?

Not a hope at this stage but sure its only once a year but bad timing with results and all.

By this time tomorrow the wait will finally be over :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Fubu

By this time tomorrow the wait will finally be over :)

And lets hope it will be good news for everyone!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 paddys1

Jaysus lads im literally ****tin it here! R ye all hittin diceys 2nit 4 a few

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭crazy_lady

Me too! I'm having a very accident prone and unproductive morning so far!

Are they up at 6/7 in the morning? does anyone know for def?

• Advertisement

Well the Institute website is currently down today to facilitate the move to Pearse Street. They better have it up and running by the mornin!:eek:

Results are normally up by 7, but it can be hard to log on due to so many trying to all at once!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 paddys1

ya knowin our luck prob crash again keep us waitin wats new. no work done 2day r 2mor i reckon. has to b diceys 2nit, im rearin to leave off a bit of steam!

Just rang the Institute there cos its really buggin me and there is a voicemail saying:

'If you are calling in relation to FAE results the website will be up and running at 7am in the morning and the phone lines open at half eight'

Still dont believe it .....................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Locomotion

Some of the lads from my office didn't get their results til 8:15 last year cos the website took that long to load. They said each page would take ages to load, then crash, then they'd have to start again. If you've got a slow internet connection, I'd advise getting someone to check them for you / going somewhere with a faster connection.

The ICAI have not paid for the bandwith that needs to be much larger to accomodate the thousands of people logging on to check results. Cos it's not just the thousand odd people that sat the exams, it's their familes, their friends and more importantly, every person in the companies that we all work that'll be trying to get through at the same time.

I am not liking the whole website down situation at the moment - do we really think it will be working in the morning?

Can I ask that if anyone is lucky to get on early that they upload a copy of the results to the thread?

Great idea to upload them here, would be much easier to access them then!:)

Dont trust the Institute at all.

Early thank you to whoever uploads the results!

Having a crap and unproductive day just wish I knew either way and could just forget about it.

Anyone else very unproductive today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Accountant spud

Maybe if you got off this page u mite get something done!! :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 twinkletoes06

Accountant Spud - I set this thread up for people that were feeling stressed out about results coming up!! Not for some smart arse to come on here leaving comments back to people who are already stressed out enough so if you've nothing productive to say maybe head off there to some other thread!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Running Balance

best of luck to everyone tomo doing the exams,:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Running Balance

Yeah accountant spud would you ever go and F**K Off for yourself, you and your high and mighty ways.
    you'd swear you invented IAS's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Accountant spud

You may set up another thread so for yourself twinkletoes06 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13 soft landing

best of luck to everyone tomo doing the exams,:cool:

Did we not do them 2 months ago???!

Only messing.

Best of luck. Come on spud, tis a stressfull enough week for most posters here

Well. I'm awake and waiting. Hows everyone doing?

Nervous now to be fair......don't u just hate this time of year!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Scraping_By

****tin it! Eek!

Legend100 wrote: »
    Nervous now to be fair......don't u just hate this time of year!

Well, it's the last anyway (if all goes well). The 6am, the drunken and/or sleepless nights.

Remember, Who ever gets it - UPLOAD IT FIRST

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 twinkletoes06

I can't get onto website at all!! Is it my connection???

no the site is just ****e, this happens every year

• Advertisement

I can't either. It was up 5 minutes ago.

Advertisement