Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

Charisteas wrote: »
    Why don't you go into Easons or WH Smith and read it in-store? Take a photo of the competition page if you need to.
    in a sealed plastic bag thing, open it up and you have to pay for it or get banned from the store, happened a friend of mine last year and i am notpaying £4.20 for that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Alberto Del Rio Says He Isn't a Fan of The Miz
    WWE Superstar Alberto Del Rio appeared on 95.7 THE GAME in San Francisco with The Rise Guys to promote this weekend's SmackDown live events. Del Rio says he isn't a fan of The Miz.

He said, "I hate The Miz. This is not part of the show, I really really dislike that guy. I've tried to punch him in the face several times, not in the ring, I mean outside of the ring. He is like a little girl always running away from me."

Del Rio added that he and The Miz were very different. "I'm a real athlete. He's just a loud, stupid little kid. He's one of those guys who was probably bullied in school and that's the reason that he's so loud now."

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Alberto,

stop trying to Punch Miz.

And just ****ing DO IT

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Alberto,

stop trying to Punch Miz.

And just ****ing DO IT

How do you try to punch someone? He's an ex fighter, ffs.

Another thing from that interview was that Alberto said in that he doesn't really like any of the guys in the locker room so not surprising that Miz would be the one he would want to smack.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

CMpunked wrote: »
    How do you try to punch someone? He's an ex fighter, ffs.

Miz is normally licking Vince's ass* so Del Rio probably didn't want to smack the boss by mistake.........

*I would guess

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,877 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

An official announcement concerning the venue for next year’s WrestleMania is expected to be made next Wednesday.

http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/wwe/wwe-news/wrestlemania-29-announcement-update-more/

Please dont be NY.Please dont be NY.Please dont be NY.Please dont be NY.

Ha please either NY or NJ :D:D Just so i have a reason to go back to the NYC

• Registered Users Posts: 9,966 ✭✭✭cena

I too hope its not new york. Leave it for 30

cena wrote: »
    I too hope its not new york. Leave it for 30

And will at least give me a chance to save for it!
    Could wraggle in wm as part of a honeymoon agreement.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,341 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

will be interesting if it is new york the date they pick, i was in new york for mania 20 and the day after there was a massive blizzard and you couldn't see a foot in front of you

• Registered Users Posts: 9,966 ✭✭✭cena

Could wraggle in wm as part of a honeymoon agreement.[/QUOTE
    You getting married next year cm. are we all coming along. Wrestling theme wedding.

cena wrote: »
    You getting married next year cm. are we all coming along. Wrestling theme wedding.

Ha, not exactly.
    Theres always been little jokes of getting married and i said that i get final say on the honeymoon. To which i've always said that it has to be new york in 2014 around april time. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Ha, not exactly.
    Theres always been little jokes of getting married and i said that i get final say on the honeymoon. To which i've always said that it has to be new york in 2014 around april time. :pac:

Go for it CM. All of us on the PW Forum who make the trip will give you a good Stag party in NYC, We'll continue the wedding party at Mania..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Could wraggle in wm as part of a honeymoon agreement.

We are doing the exact same thing for ours :cool:

We are doing the exact same thing for ours :cool:

DOUBLE WEDDING!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,972 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I'm taking a day out of my honeymoon to go play in a Street Fighter tournament in Brooklyn.

At least Wrestlemania might slightly entertain her too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

DOUBLE WEDDING!!

It'd save on costs!!!!:P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

rovert wrote: »
    Read this in Observer and cried:

The only Champion who was booked like a Champion in wrestlng today jobbing to the Green Hornet guy from TNA:

Guess what it happened:

120212_njpw8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Why not Naito? They've spent over a year building him up (unless they're using Okada to transition to Naito).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I wonder if TNA regret not putting any effort at all into Okada. He was talented but still rough around the edges. Had they given him a real shot, he could have helped them big time in Japan.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    I wonder if TNA regret not putting any effort at all into Okada. He was talented but still rough around the edges. Had they given him a real shot, he could have helped them big time in Japan.

They probably don't really care, they never do anything with the foreign guys they bring in no matter how talented (to the extent that they've seemed to stop bringing them in). They even did absolutely nothing with Tanahashi when they had him for a while.

They probably don't really care, they never do anything with the foreign guys they bring in no matter how talented (to the extent that they've seemed to stop bringing them in). They even did absolutely nothing with Tanahashi when they had him for a while.

Not saying Russo made the specfic call but I think it comes from his ethic of if you cant speak English you wont get over in the US.

The Observer site went with this headline:
    TNA prelim guy and ROH champion capture world titles today

Ouch indeed

He's not bad, he wrestled Jay Lethal in a dark match at an iMPACT! taping I was at and it was very good and didn't most of those at TNA speak rather highly of him? Though to rocket him up, untested, to the title is hugely questionable.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

All they had to do was give him a manager and he'd have been sorted. Not saying he needed to be a big part of the show or anything, but they hardly even tried with him. Seems like it was just a waste of time and probably turned off a lot of younger foreign talents from going there.

Cena and a fan in Abu Dubai this weekend. :P

cenakane638x425.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Hard to tell if that's Kane or Dave Meltzer :D

Meltzer.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Charisteas wrote: »
    Hard to tell if that's Kane or Dave Meltzer :D

MINUS FIVE STARS!

Two amazing videos

• Advertisement

New York Giants player Jake Ballard recently tweeted that MetLife Stadium is already confirmed to be the WrestleMania 29 location. There are rumors that an announcement will come this week. The AXXESS festivities would be held in the New York City area.

new-meadowlands-metlife-stadium.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement