Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,754 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

rovert wrote: »
    Madison Square Garden, The Prudential Center, The Barclays Center and the Red Bull Stadium are being looked at as options.

I'd love it to go to the garden because....well it's Madison square ****ing garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

I'd say Barclays will get it. MSG would be great but they seem to be moving away from there except for the big house shows, which makes sense really as it only puts it back in people's minds as an option again. And if they thought, "Well we can justify the venue costs because it's SummerSlam," they wouldn't have gone with the IZOD to begin with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    It appears that summer slam 2015 won't be in the izod centre in New Jersey as this arena will be closing within months. MSG maybe ?

shame, it's the scene of possibly the greatest RAW ever.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Next NXT Live Special on WWE Network is Wednesday, February 11.

Was expecting the next one to be the week of Wrestlemania. Quick turnaround.

I thought JR and yer man were grand. There were times it didn't work perfectly but it was fine for the main bits of the match and they both managed to get everything over that was meant to get over.

• Advertisement

Kevin Nash is indeed scheduled to appear this Monday on the Raw Reunion show in Dallas, Texas.
    Also booked for the show are The New Age Outlaws, Jimmy Hart, and Ron Simmons.

B7gQ6WrCcAALBiU.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

The Ascension to lay out the NAO.

Or even better the APA. JBL eating the Fall of Man would be quite cathartic. And actually make sense since he's shat on them every week.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Will mark for nWo reunion....

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Michaels is there too? They should definitely do a D-X/nWo staredown. It would be a really fun nostalgia/what might have been moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,964 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I think Hall is probably the one I'll be looking forward to seeing, simply because when was the last time we saw him in a WWE ring, especially in decent condition?

Edit: AH, Google reminded me he was at Hogan's birthday celebration on Raw in August

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Around when he was inducted into the Hall of Fame he's been in condition for a good while now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Will mark for nWo reunion....

Would sex wee a little for a "proper" nWo segment

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I think Hall is probably the one I'll be looking forward to seeing, simply because when was the last time we saw him in a WWE ring, especially in decent condition?

Edit: AH, Google reminded me he was at Hogan's birthday celebration on Raw in August

Hey yo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Michaels is there too? They should definitely do a D-X/nWo staredown. It would be a really fun nostalgia/what might have been moment.

Weren't Michaels and Trippers in the nWo? You know, the amazing WWE version.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Michaels was leader briefly, NWO was dead when Bischoff had Michaels court HHH to RAW at Vengeance 2002. There was a tease of a DX reunion before Hunter went off and became a quasi-Horseman for the next 3 years.

This has to be the best moment in nWo history as far as WWF goes. Booker T was great sometimes...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

You'd have to cut Syxx/X-Pac in half.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Vision of Disorder

Monokne wrote: »
    You'd have to cut Syxx/X-Pac in half.

That'd draw money for sure. :)

He had a good go at that by himself.

• Advertisement

Big news. Summer Rae has undergone a phantom babyface turn this week.

Last week:
    B7bHZznIEAAQXqo.jpg

Wrestled face against Cameron on Superstars:

It's a main event anywhere in the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Always thought HHH should have joined and had them throw all down the nWo shirts and become an actual Kliq stable. Could have been sweet. Too sweet, if you will.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

^^^

dusty.png

With X-Pac coming now aswell they've got to do an nWo vs Dx thing , been watching the monday night wars on the network and I'd forgotten how huge they were back then WCW rightly made a balls of the nWo though

With X-Pac coming now aswell they've got to do an nWo vs Dx thing , been watching the monday night wars on the network and I'd forgotten how huge they were back then WCW rightly made a balls of the nWo though

Has Sean been confirmed for Raw?

Yep it was on WWE.com

• Registered Users Posts: 28,964 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Is there a reason for this Raw Reunion?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Is there a reason for this Raw Reunion?

Cheap ratings push?

• Advertisement

Not NEWS but everyone is deducing that on Raw that
    the APA will face off with the Ascension.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement