Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,806 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

And from there I went down a rabbit hole and found out the 3 women at HHH's throne were Charlotte, Sasha and Alexa Bliss, for anyone interested

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

CastorTroy wrote: »
    And from there I went down a rabbit hole and found out the 3 women at HHH's throne were Charlotte, Sasha and Alexa Bliss, for anyone interested

Every news site reported it.

Figured it out instantly tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

rovert wrote: »
    Every news site reported it.

Figured it out instantly tbh.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,806 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

This is my news site. I used to visit wrestling news sites but there was so much crap and so many spoilers just to fill space that I stopped reading them. So figured since didn't see it mentioned here I would mention it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Rumours that Ultimate Warrior died earlier. Triple H just confirmed it on his twitter page. Madness, rest in peace.

10154438_714837275221436_3940922338039911946_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

Sad one indeed may he R.I.P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Damn, his last promo on Raw is now so haunting.
    Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

rovert wrote: »
    The modern day Savage and Elizabeth call it quits:
    https://twitter.com/WWEFandango/status/453656559025786881

Heh, I only asked two or three weeks ago how much longer before they get split up due to Summer joining Total Divas.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Heh, I only asked two or three weeks ago how much longer before they get split up due to Summer joining Total Divas.
    It's not because of that, it's because she is taking time off TV to record The Marine 4

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Taker to be interviewed by Austin. Should be interesting....

http://www.prowrestling.net/article.php?WWE-News-Big-Undertaker-interview-announced-36548

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

The Undertaker being interviewed by Stone Cold, that'll be interesting, wonder will Taker break character for the interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I'd say taker will answer questions about getting started and how things have changed etc. Doubt he will go too far into breaking kayfabe, but I'd expect Austin to keep calling him Taker instead of Mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,237 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    The Undertaker being interviewed by Stone Cold, that'll be interesting, wonder will Taker break character for the interview?

He'll break character but I doubt he'll go into any great detail about behind-the-scenes stuff. He has about 30 years of wrestling to talk about.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Penn wrote: »
    He'll break character but I doubt he'll go into any great detail about behind-the-scenes stuff. He has about 30 years of wrestling to talk about.

That'll be so weird hearing Stone Cold refer to Undertaker as Mark, I'm probably sure Taker will tell some stories that happened behind the curtain, with a 30 year career, he's bound to have a lot of war stories. It'll definitely be an interesting listen.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

According to Wrestlezone.com, Dave Meltzer is reporting that Sting has (finally) officially signed a WWE contract.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/468221-sting-signs-with-wwe

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

What the hell is he going to do!?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Become the WWE World Heavyweight Champion.... shudder....

I reckon he'll take Taker's place as the "Special Attraction" they can roll out from time to time. I imagine he'll have a match at WM31, can't see him wrestling much more than that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

Have saggy bad matches and everyone will regret ever wanting to see him.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Maybe Taker vs Sting at mania, both saying this is it, final match. With no streak, there will be zero,pressure on them to put on a MOTY candidate. Just two icons having one last battle.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    According to Wrestlezone.com, Dave Meltzer is reporting that Sting has (finally) officially signed a WWE contract.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/468221-sting-signs-with-wwe

Did Meltzer actually confirm it or was it his usually "yes, maybe" Sting signed a WWE contract?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Maybe Taker vs Sting at mania, both saying this is it, final match. With no streak, there will be zero,pressure on them to put on a MOTY candidate. Just two icons having one last battle.

Who'd job though? Doubt Taker would go 2 years in a row and Sting probably wouldnt want to lose his last match if it is that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

I'd say Sting will do something at Summerslam. Hell, it might even be the return of surfer Sting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Wrestlezone.com

Hulk Hogan has been announced for the WWE SmackDown taping at London's O2 Arena on May

Maybe he might make a few of the Wrestlemania Revenge houseshows. Hulkamania will be running wild in the Olympia Arena May 22th:D

Jester252 wrote: »
    Did Meltzer actually confirm it or was it his usually "yes, maybe" Sting signed a WWE contract?

He confirmed it. Doesn't know what the plans are but Meltzer said Sting as least booked for TV appearances at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Maybe he might make a few of the Wrestlemania Revenge houseshows. Hulkamania will be running wild in the Olympia Arena May 22th:D

YES! YES! YES!

I'll be at that London taping

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

Have serious doubts Taker has another one in him though. Had barely anything left in the tank this year and even last year punk carried him quite a bit after he'd been in pretty much the match of the year the past four before that.

spiralism wrote: »
    Have serious doubts Taker has another one in him though. Had barely anything left in the tank this year and even last year punk carried him quite a bit after he'd been in pretty much the match of the year the past four before that.

Undertaker has always needed to be carried to a good match.

Random fact: 2011 was the last time he did his tope which Triple H botched by not catching him properly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

So Brie said YES! yesterday:

rs_1024x759-140411224246-BD_2_1024.jpg

Brie_04112014_af101319.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I assumed they would have done their actual wedding and then another one for the show. I just can't imagine her actually wanting to invite Eva Marie to her wedding.

I'm assuming that's her big red head on the left.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Soft Falling Rain

I'm surprised John isn't amongst the groomsmen, unless I iz blind.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement