Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

AJ's promo was good but one or two little things irritated me about it. Storyline wise it's actually AJ who has been the one who has slept around, but I guess we can forget about that continuity now?

Also, the comment about "not being able to lace up her chuck taylors"; AJ is not CM Punk. Yes she can hold attention on the mic and in a story like Punk but unlike Punk, she's not exactly stellar in the ring. So for her to make a comment like that towards Naomi and Natalya was a bit embarrassing and stupid. That is, as Foley put it (paraphrasing Hayes), if she actually believes it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

She's actually very good in the ring but has been limited with the crazy stuff. She is the closest they have to the complete package for a Diva.

As for sleeping around, if it happened more than three months ago, it didn't happen in WWE land. Besides that, wasn't she only really with Bryan and Ziggler?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,415 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    She's actually very good in the ring but has been limited with the crazy stuff. She is the closest they have to the complete package for a Diva.

As for sleeping around, if it happened more than three months ago, it didn't happen in WWE land. Besides that, wasn't she only really with Bryan and Ziggler?

And Punk. And tried it on with Kane and Cena. Possibly Hornswoggle as well, but I can't remember if at was her or not on NXT.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,836 ✭✭✭✭CSF

AJ's promo was good but one or two little things irritated me about it. Storyline wise it's actually AJ who has been the one who has slept around, but I guess we can forget about that continuity now?

Also, the comment about "not being able to lace up her chuck taylors"; AJ is not CM Punk. Yes she can hold attention on the mic and in a story like Punk but unlike Punk, she's not exactly stellar in the ring. So for her to make a comment like that towards Naomi and Natalya was a bit embarrassing and stupid. That is, as Foley put it (paraphrasing Hayes), if she actually believes it.
    AJ having been with some of the top stars wasn't ignored though. It was thrown back at her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

hoping this angle leads to an "open challenge" at NOC, cue Awesome Kong's return.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

hoping this angle leads to an "open challenge" at NOC, cue Awesome Kong's return.

That's a good idea. So is she still with WWE?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

J. Marston wrote: »

No, they parted ways a long time ago now.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,057 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

J. Marston wrote: »

Former WWE Diva and TNA Knockout Kharma has announced, via Twitter, that she will be returning to TV soon. She posted the following update:
    So excited about getting new gear! Gotta look fierce for my return to tv. It seems like its been a 'lifetime'

kharmanewlook.png

Last Friday at SHINE 12, former WWE star Kharma – competing as Amazing Kong – wrestled Mercedes Martinez, defeating the indy veteran.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭xpletiv

Looks from that that shes lost a ton of weight.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,415 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Looks like she's really glammed up.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

About an hour ago, WWE.com was taken offline. A Twitter user named anonnewsindo is taking credit for it. He wrote the following on his account:

"Anonymous Indonesia @AnonNewsIndo 1h

World Wrestling Entertainment Down http://www.wwe.com/ Time To HELP SYRIA By #Fr0styFr0ze #OpSyria #Anonymous"

The website just came back online a moment ago. We have contacted the company for a statement on the issue.

PWInsider

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭smellmepower

Be a funny nod to the current storyline if they said Triple H fired the webmaster for posting an unflattering picture or story of him.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Help Syria by taking down the WWE, it makes perfect sense!

Angron wrote: »

Phase 3 of the Ted DiBiase viral campaign

Girl is watching Summerslam in a bar,goes to the jacks,has a baby and then leaves it there to die.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/26/amanda-catherine-hein_n_3819517.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

Girl is watching Summerslam in a bar,goes to the jacks,has a baby and then leaves it there to die.

Jaysus. That poor baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Angron wrote: »

Send Cena to go over on Syria. Only way to get him cheered.

And Punk. And tried it on with Kane and Cena. Possibly Hornswoggle as well, but I can't remember if at was her or not on NXT.

Was she actually with Punk like she was with Bryan and Ziggler? I didn't think it was a relationship, more like the Cena stuff.

-- Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards will be among the wrestlers at a WWE tryout camp that takes place starting tomorrow in Orlando.

Credit: F4WOnline

Mentioned in the past. Davey in WWE would make great dirtsheet fodder as he is bit of a psychopath and takes himself way too seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,057 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

And Primo too on NXT kinda of I think

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

2nd most disturbing story of the day, there is a skin crawlin one in the AH forum about a russian experiment on sleep deprivation that is haunting me.
    Davey Richards will be Low Ki Mrk2 imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

GTR63 wrote: »
    2nd most disturbing story of the day, there is a skin crawlin one in the AH forum about a russian experiment on sleep deprivation that is haunting me.
    Davey Richards will be Low Ki Mrk2 imo.

Isn that just a creepy pasta story?? not seen the thread but can guess its creepy pasta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Arawn wrote: »
    Isn that just a creepy pasta story?? not seen the thread but can guess its creepy pasta
    Yes, horrible it is. That picture is haunting me now.

Phase 4:
    WWE wrestler Ted DiBiase's next career pursuit is working for an e-commerce website that targets college students.

DiBiase, who announced his departure from WWE on Monday, has taken an executive position with the website CollegeGarageSale.com, according the Mississippi Business Journal.

“I loved my career in the WWE and I will forever be thankful for the opportunity to work in that industry,” DiBiase said in a press release release. “Leaving a job you love is not easy, but I believe so strongly in the future of CollegeGarageSale.com that I knew it was time to change my focus.”

According to the report, the website includes Selling and Buying options for college students to list and purchase various school-related items.

Every man has a price

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

rovert wrote: »
    Every man has a price

In other words, DiBiase has invested money. Is going to sit at home, be a Dad and fish and hope the company earns money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Move it along lads. No Chat Rule still applies.

Can't be too far off from getting the sack now:

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/295797

If they want him in better shape, he needs to be put on the road with Cesaro. He used to be much worse but then started teaming with Cesaro and got into the best shape of his life. I'd be willing to bet it would happen again if they put them on the same schedule.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

No excuse being in that shape working for the biggest wrestling company in the world and having all the resources that entails at his disposal, not saying he has to be made of muscle by any means but pro wrestlers can't be carrying guts,especially these days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

the company has gone to **** or im gettin old

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement