Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Schoolboy becomes father at just 13.

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Brilliant. The only area the the government have not got their hands into (yet, mandatory birth control is on its way), and yet you lot are crying out for more laws.

How humanity has fallen. Do you lot never learn, you don't destroy everyones freedoms because of the very odd isolated case. Try and get out of the house more.

Mmm, lawlessness ftw. So England is the teen pregnancy capital of Europe because of 'the very odd, isolated case'? I sincerely doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Wow, wow, wow. You are wayyyyy out there.

How so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 SineadLewis

The-Rigger wrote: »
    How so?

I was mocking your post.

People with opinions like this tend to think they are really different, before they sit down to watch ten year old friends repeats.

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭T-Square

Hard Larry wrote: »
    Here we go again.

How come I need a licence for my dog yet any pair of twats can bring little miracles into the world?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20091003/tuk-schoolboy-becomes-father-at-just13-6323e80.html

Does Rosser know Ronan is in England?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I was mocking your post.

People with opinions like this tend to think they are really different, before they sit down to watch ten year old friends repeats.

Do you want a cookie or something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I was mocking your post.

It's like you've known me all my life Sinead.
    Tell me more about me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

The father of the thirteen year old is 26 ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

brummytom wrote: »
    The age of consent in this country is 16 for girls. There's no age for boys.
    If a girl over 16 has sex with a boy under 16, she's done nothing wrong. If a lad over 16 sleeps with a girl under 16, that's statutory rape of a minor.

I thought there is for gay boys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

The 13 year old in question posts here as run_to_da_hills

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

Magnus wrote: »
    Where do English girls take the ferry to?

Think they take the Horse to France?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

If a girl over 16 has sex with a boy under 16, she's done nothing wrong. If a lad over 16 sleeps with a girl under 16, that's statutory rape of a minor.
    there's no age of consent for boys?!! That is truly astounding. I thought a progressive country like the UK would have a statutory age of consent for both sexes in place to protect children. So, if i read you correctly, as it currently stands, a 40 year old woman could have sex with an 11 year old boy yet she would not be committing a crime? What a joke of a system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Hard Larry

Brilliant. The only area the the government have not got their hands into (yet, mandatory birth control is on its way), and yet you lot are crying out for more laws.

How humanity has fallen. Do you lot never learn, you don't destroy everyones freedoms because of the very odd isolated case. Try and get out of the house more.

IMO its the single most important thing 2 people can do, so why isn't there better laws to govern it.

Isolated cases my arse take a look around once in a while, I get out of the house plenty thanks very much.
    T-Square wrote: »
    Does Rosser know Ronan is in England?

I have no idea WTF you are talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭Demonique

What's the age of consent in England ? 16 ?

Was it not statutory rape then ?

I'm assuming she was underage when the baby was conceivy aed, she would have been 15 and he would have been 12.

The thing is if the ages were reversed and a 15 year old boy knocked up a 12 year old girl then he'd be prosecuted and rightly so.

Why isn't this bint being prosecuted? They probably feel she's been punished enough because she sh@t out a baybee

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭Demonique

eviltwin wrote: »
    I think generally statutory rape laws are only really used if the age gap is really significant. I cant see any advantage in taking a 16 year old to court can you?

Well it would send out a message to other little morons that maybe its a good idea to keep their dicks in their pants or their legs closed for a start
    orourkeda wrote: »
    When is a woman\girl ever going to be convicted of statutory rape? Especially a 16 year old girl with a baby who had sex with someone 3 years younger.

I think there was a woman convicted of statutory rape in the UK a few weeks back.

I think the girl is this case should be prosecuted, maybe it would send out a message to other little idiots resulting in less teens having sex and less benefit leeches being born?
    The-Rigger wrote: »
    lol.
    little miracles my arse.
    Just another unit being pushed out imo.

Fan of George Carlin, I take it?

Sexism FTW

WTF is there no age of consent for boys?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I thought there is for gay boys?

I think it was 18.. not sure what it is now. I'm sure there was some big hoo-ha about discrimination so it might be 16 aswell now.

I got bored during a lesson in the library and found a book for teens on laws, turned straight to the sex page :p

Advertisement