Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ros na Run

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭technocrat

Good episode tonight.
    Tina is a great actor plays the scheming character brilliantly.
    Lol at the wig she was wearing!

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

Did anybody else spot the postmark on the letter michael was posting ! Tadgh could do with a new kitchen them cabinet doors would make you sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

jjf1974 wrote: »
    Did anybody else spot the postmark on the letter michael was posting ! Tadgh could do with a new kitchen them cabinet doors would make you sick.

Glad that himself and the missus are getting back together...they work very well together and generate a lot of comedy so think it's great if they have more screen time together. Tadgh trying to be nice is funny too :)

technocrat wrote: »
    Good episode tonight.
    Tina is a great actor plays the scheming character brilliantly.
    Lol at the wig she was wearing!

The bit about getting stuck in the back of the postvan was very funny. David is a great character....so serious but always getting into a jam like that lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Tadgh is a legend. Never seems to call anyone by their real name..."Donegal Danny", "The Sheikh".

Briefly met the actor who plays him in galway a few years back....sound bloke!

• Advertisement

Where would the show be without him. Completely lost I say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

I was at the new Star Trek film on Friday, and Karl Urban, who plays McCoy, looks like the actor who plays David

Good shows this week...lots of suspense. Tina's on her own now. Probably will go a bit crazy and come back after them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Season finale is soon, isn't it? What are everyone's predictions?

Tina'll probably come back and go after everyone (Dara, Cathal, Catriona, Maeve). There'll be some sort of showdown between Róise and Berni (probably Ciarán too, that can't be the last we've seen of him)... Maybe some revelation about Barry's death too?

Season finale is soon, isn't it? What are everyone's predictions?

Tina'll probably come back and go after everyone (Dara, Cathal, Catriona, Maeve). There'll be some sort of showdown between Róise and Berni (probably Ciarán too, that can't be the last we've seen of him)... Maybe some revelation about Barry's death too?

I am thinking she (Tina) will come back and try to kill Catriona or something like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭Radio5

Why did Dara leave is mobile at the house when he was going to hand over Maeve ? (I know it may be a plot device so that Tina could find out what he was up but it was a little lame. Surely, they could have had her just following him?). Dara would have been extra careful you would think, going on such an important journey.

Tina's blonde wig was gas, real stagey looking. I suppose she hadn't time for the hair straighteners, unlike in the ad for Lidl!!

Nice to see Tadhg and Frances back together, for however long it lasts . They work really well together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Anto Bean

ros na run has been full of plot holes this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

So the whole village knows the truth about Maeve!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

branie wrote: »
    So the whole village knows the truth about Maeve!

and Tina's Court case is all next week! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

Tina parked her car in the middle of the village and expected nobody to see it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭julyjane

jjf1974 wrote: »
    Tina parked her car in the middle of the village and expected nobody to see it!

And where's the blonde wig gone? Does nobody in RnaR have a back door? It's almost like she wanted to be caught

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Who would have guessed that Tina was Anne Boelyn in a past life?? Watched the The Last Days of Anne Boelyn on BBC2 earlier, but kept watching out for Dara and the Ceannphort. :confused: Tara Breathnach on the credits.

madmaggie wrote: »
    Who would have guessed that Tina was Anne Boelyn in a past life?? Watched the The Last Days of Anne Boelyn on BBC2 earlier, but kept watching out for Dara and the Ceannphort. :confused: Tara Breathnach on the credits.

She is definitely getting around. Great to see her getting work.

Anyone else see the guy who plays Cathal singing on the Late Late Show? Weird!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭julyjane

We actually didn't know it was him until Tubs said it and we had to rewind to see for ourselves. Nice to see another side to him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Aineoil

Osna.......nach bhfuil sé iontach go bhfuil daoine ag breathnú ar an gclár!

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

he is always hanging around after connacht rugby matches, no idea what he does but he seems to have a 'press pass' around his neck.
    also when the connacht clan have something on in the bar there, he's looking after the mikes and speakers etc

vince also goes to all/most matches

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

swiftman wrote: »
    he is always hanging around after connacht rugby matches, no idea what he does but he seems to have a 'press pass' around his neck.
    also when the connacht clan have something on in the bar there, he's looking after the mikes and speakers etc

vince also goes to all/most matches

He's the announcer at all the Connacht home games

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

well i never copped onto that. cant wait for the season to start so i can have a good listen. cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭the-jojo-axiom

This thing going on between Róise and Cathal is well done.....long build-up, and interesting development. Nice!

I've only really been watching since about February....so don't know the full story with Breandáin, can someone fill me in? Also on the murder...what really happened there?

This thing going on between Róise and Cathal is well done.....long build-up, and interesting development. Nice!

I've only really been watching since about February....so don't know the full story with Breandáin, can someone fill me in? Also on the murder...what really happened there?

Breandain was a paedophile. He groomed Gráinne as a child (not entirely sure how far that went) and then showed up in RnR as the radio manager. He managed to convince everyone (incl Gráinne) that he wasn't a paedophile and she had him confused with someone else, but just when you thought he was innocent, Catriona (his girlfriend) found pictures of kids hidden in his flat, he locked her up in the sitting room and ran off into the woods with Michael's daughter Réaltín. (Season Finale 2011) When they found him, he shot himself. Catriona was already pregnant by then, but no-one knew.

With the murder, Barry was Frances' friend but he tried to force himself on her (Season Finale 2012) and Jason burst in to save her. He threw Barry back against the kitchen presses, the blow to his head killed him. They hid the body and blamed Tina who was already suspected of dodgy dealings. (I only started watching three seasons ago so I don't know all of Tina's back-story...)

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭the-jojo-axiom

Breandain was a paedophile. He groomed Gráinne as a child (not entirely sure how far that went) and then showed up in RnR as the radio manager. He managed to convince everyone (incl Gráinne) that he wasn't a paedophile and she had him confused with someone else, but just when you thought he was innocent, Catriona (his girlfriend) found pictures of kids hidden in his flat, he locked her up in the sitting room and ran off into the woods with Michael's daughter Réaltín. (Season Finale 2011) When they found him, he shot himself. Catriona was already pregnant by then, but no-one knew.

Wow, he ran away with Réaltín?! I was wondering what her father was on about this evening. Jaysus! A kidnap?

I need to get archived episodes!
    With the murder, Barry was Frances' friend but he tried to force himself on her (Season Finale 2012) and Jason burst in to save her. He threw Barry back against the kitchen presses, the blow to his head killed him. They hid the body and blamed Tina who was already suspected of dodgy dealings. (I only started watching three seasons ago so I don't know all of Tina's back-story...)

Ah so it was Jason, but Frances and co are covering for him as he was defending her? Why didn't they just admit it was accidental death when defending Frances?!

This is what I love about RnR, all of the characters hang around way longer than other soaps....that, and Séamus and the way he is :)

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Muireann wolfsbane the yank

Wow, he ran away with Réaltín?! I was wondering what her father was on about this evening. Jaysus! A kidnap?

I need to get archived episodes!

Ah so it was Jason, but Frances and co are covering for him as he was defending her? Why didn't they just admit it was accidental death when defending Frances?!

This is what I love about RnR, all of the characters hang around way longer than other soaps....that, and Séamus and the way he is :)

Try Youtube, That's where I've found some, usually the first or second seasons. Also TG4 runs pasts seasons around the end of July to early August I think this year is season 3. Hope that helps.

Try Youtube, That's where I've found some, usually the first or second seasons. Also TG4 runs pasts seasons around the end of July to early August I think this year is season 3. Hope that helps.

I thought season 3 was last summer, no? To be honest I was watching half of them and then forgot about the rest until they were gone off the TG4 Player. It is nice that they have it but I think the very early seasons are very different than now so I lost a bit of interest with the very old ones. Would be interested in seeing about 5 or 6 years ago.

• Advertisement

Just found the season finale with Brendan here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7e0gm4Pt3A

That's the morning sorted now :)

Advertisement