Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ros na Run

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Jesus that was a hard episode for some parents to watch! Me included!

Great story lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

So upsetting and scarily real and next weeks looks even worse :(

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Dailyface

Evan is just cute <3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭Radio5

Just caught up with last nite's episode. Some performance from Tina. The actress has been really excellent in the last few weeks.

Does Cathal actually go to the surgery anymore, he seems to be in the cafe or Gaudi's for most of the day.

I think they've ruined Brid as a character over the past while. Her "radio host" bit last night was cringworthy. She's changed a lot since she appeared first. The Brid of old wouldn't have embarrassed herself like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Tina is even more scarier when she's being nice. Great build up to her little threat to Caitriona, those clicky clacky heels were a good touch :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

madmaggie wrote: »
    Tina is even more scarier when she's being nice. Great build up to her little threat to Caitriona, those clicky clacky heels were a good touch :eek:

she's looking like she's lost the plot, brilliant actress! :)

surprised at the Sargent though i thought
    she'd be more interested in what caitriona had to say about Tina since she seemed so desperate to catch her before...

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

oh so she didnt die:o:pok now she goes crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

half of last night show was good. tagdh deserve an oscar for his acting.
    i love the more natural storys with humour, michael, radio, locals in the pub etc.

the tina/catriona/dara story line is boring me and i usually put it on mute when they come on.
    roise is another one that i nearly put my foot threw the tv.

wouldnt surprise me if it turned around and she was faking it so everyone in the village is talking about her. shes so boring

ya whats the deal with tina, she was gagging to leave because she was going to prison, now two weeks on she's still hanging around and no word about her court case or going to prison, did they just forget about it.

whats the story with even and his girl. it was all about them a month or two ago, now nothing, cant even remember if she kept the baby??!!

Seamus, Tadhg and Micheal, great craic, and the slagging in the pub! The story with Frances, is this building up to something big?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

For a while there, I thought Séamus was a goner

branie wrote: »
    For a while there, I thought Séamus was a goner

nah, will never ever happen. same with tadgh. good enough tonight, nothing too boring, john joe was funny.
    why did roise want to be tv presenter for the first half of the show when she crys everytime she see's herself in the mirror?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭rocky1813

I'm finding Roise very annoying at the moment with her fake tears. Sick of it. And what's going on with her and the doc.

Yep, and the way he does be looking at her! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

my boy and some of his school friends will be on it tonite , they were on set when they were filming the scene when cathriona and Tina wallops one another again.hope they didnt edit them out, they be so annoyed waiting months for it to be shown and nothing there.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

rocky1813 wrote: »
    I'm finding Roise very annoying at the moment with her fake tears. Sick of it. And what's going on with her and the doc.

Is it not conflict of interest seeing as he used to go out with her??

And if he was a proper doctor would he not telk her to quit picking that scab on her face. Seriously its a farcical scar, I got bitten by a dog it was a ragged wound and I picked at it constantly and it still healed quicker than Roise's damn face..... Put Sudocreme on it and leave it alone ya whiny wagon!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 MOONBABY240

this show has got very stupid, yer man going on trial after about 2 weeks, it's getting as dumb as fair city

• Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭Radio5

I think they just want to finish storylines before the summer break. Pretty obvious what this years cliffhanger is going to be......

Radio5 wrote: »
    I think they just want to finish storylines before the summer break. Pretty obvious what this years cliffhanger is going to be......

Exactly! Will the boat be finished in time! :P

I was hoping that there would be some courtroom stuff but sadly not.

That Tina is on a roll now. Cathronia is going be in trouble real soon with half of the people thinking she has lost it.

Any ideas when the last episode of the season will air?

• Advertisement

swiftman wrote: »
    nah, will never ever happen. same with tadgh. good enough tonight, nothing too boring, john joe was funny.
    why did roise want to be tv presenter for the first half of the show when she crys everytime she see's herself in the mirror?

If Tadgh went then the show would really be lost I think. A great character.

Great ending tonight!

Great ending tonight!

yeah! how many episodes are we off the end of season?

i just knew Tina was
    building up to kidnapping Maeve as soon as i saw that passport, i just cannot believe Dara is actually considering it,

i mean, she lied to him constantly about the murder (and whats happening there? Ciaran was "brought to justice" quicker despite the 'solid' evidence they have against Tina???) and then he believes the lying murdering woman who's only chance of a child died over Caitríona as opposed to her? and he thinks she is suddenly gone looney?

makes no sense to me...

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ms.c

really enjoyed it tonight. I hope Tina gets caught out asap and that Dara figures it out. I felt like killing
    Roise when she dropped the lads in it but glad it all worked out in the end.

Next weeks episodes look interesting! Does anyone know any spoiler sites or anything to get hints as to what could be about to happen? :)

on Thursday next week?

Thursday spoiler from Sky tv guide:
    Caitriona awakens from her drugged state and realises that Maeve is missing

Micheal is not going to be popular for a while after tonight

Micheal is not going to be popular for a while after tonight

Haha 'popular' he will be.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Not buying this Ciarán storyline. I know the legal system in this country is a bit of a mess, but would a self-confessed violent rapist and knife-wielder really be granted unconditional bail and be allowed back to the village that their victim lived in?! And who paid his bail?! He's supposed to be a schoolkid (even though he looks about 30) and in foster care, not like he'd have a load of cash or anyone to pay for him. And on that note, who is he living with and where?!

Artistic license is one thing, but leaps of logic like that are a bit much... I think they did this storyline really well up til now but it's starting to unravel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Davis Murphy

Not buying this Ciarán storyline. I know the legal system in this country is a bit of a mess, but would a self-confessed violent rapist and knife-wielder really be granted unconditional bail and be allowed back to the village that their victim lived in?! And who paid his bail?! He's supposed to be a schoolkid (even though he looks about 30) and in foster care, not like he'd have a load of cash or anyone to pay for him. And on that note, who is he living with and where?!

Artistic license is one thing, but leaps of logic like that are a bit much... I think they did this storyline really well up til now but it's starting to unravel.

It is very silly, a dangerous minor who has just confessed to rape and assault would not be going around the place unsupervised

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭pooch90

Who apparently isn't back in care after being fostered by Maire and Peadar?? As if. That was all a bit unnecessary but I enjoyed every second of him getting the beating and the lads getting away with it.

Advertisement